Does no one want the show to be about friendship anymore?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, I take that disagreement thing too far, and instead of stop the argument right here or there, I force my opinions down other people's throats.

Then stop, because no one thinks you're making a valid point and bringing up a psychological disorder later in order to soften your blows seems weak. People have outright told you multiple times to just stop. You crossed the threshold of reasonable opinions and debate a while ago, and you have this really strange fascination with anime comparisons that needs to end. Also, stop lying and saying "everyone wants X" or "you(referring to the person you're quoting) want Y" or "most think z" because you've never once been correct when you've said any of those things and as the basis of your arguments, they make the rest of what you've said completely ignorable.

Well, if that's the case, then...

Also, to be honest, I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I'm obsessed with My Little Pony, and I have a compulsion to repetitively rant and rave about its numerous problems, from the finale and its fight scene, to the fans opinions of not only the finale itself, but also the past five key episodes that came before it. So, I'm taking eighty milligrams of Fluoxetine and twelve milligrams of Fanapt to control my OCD symptoms.

2325039-ww2.jpg

Does anyone even care about relevancy to a character in an overarching story? If not, then what explains Dragon Ball Z? Too many of the Dragon Ball Classic supporting cast all get left behind and made useless, while the only other character who catches up with Goku in-terms of relevancy were the saiyans and half-saiyans, including Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, and Trunks.

You all hated the way DBZ pushed too many of the supporting cast by the wayside, but don't mind Twilight's friends ending up the same way during the Twilight/Tirek fight.

Make some sense, man!

I don't mind it because its relevant to prove that twilight can't do it alone. she and her friends have to do it together to win.

Since this thread is thoroughly derailed and attracting a bunch of irrelevant posts outside of the OP's topic, closing.

If you'd like to make a new thread with a more focused debate surrounding elements of FiM, please feel free.

Archived