Elements of harmony RP(Sign up in OOC)

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Well i'm sorry for putting in more characters to fill in the spaces))

Fire smiled and looked over at Eclipse. "That's weird. She's talking to someone"

"You came here for the summer sun celebration?" Eclipse asked

(Storm sorry but you cant get pissed at us for filing in the spaces so that there was at least 6 elements being used, i think thts a bit unfair if your mad cuz if that)

"Why is that wierd" Sky asked

"I came here to organise it" Flaming said to the pony"I am flamingshadow" He said, introducing himself

((no not thant but just think how would one of you guys feel if me and one of you "just talking" in an RP that lasted for two Page you would feel bad right and filling in blanks does not take two pages it would take one page if you did it right well maybe i want to just talk also talking is alot in RPs))

((It's not good to get worked up over nothing. Remember the RP 'A romantic evening in a mansion'? You guys went 3 pages ahead of me but i didn't complain. Getting angry at this sort of thing not a good use of energy))

"She is distant to strangers remember?"

"I'm Eclipse. Kinda new here in ponyville" she said

((Uh... what the fudge is going on here? Meh oh well I'm just gonna jump in here, if you need me to play a second character or something I can))

Cirrus sat on a cloud, watching the ponies prepare for the summer sun celebration below. She looked around, realizing the sky needed to be cloudless for the celebration, and jumped up, quickly destroying the cloud. She flew down to the ground, landing in the middle of the crowd

Sky smiled as he looked at Eclipse and the new pony. They seemed to be getting along, why did she do that for him? Sky was not feeling jealous but a bit...curious.

"Cloudsdale, that place is nice"

Archived