OC Magic mystery cure [closed]

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((i still want to know if you want to join that rp i said we have not even started it)) it was a about dusk the Celestia's sun was going down and luna's moon was coming up and the sky was so so pretty from it ((look for pics on google about dusk and your see what i mean)) someponys was heading on to go to bed and others was doing their own thing. Stormchaser was taking care of a few clouds that was left after he finish he when to the cental of ponyville and went to the ground and sit as he watch the moon rised

((Okay)) Cirrus slowly flew home from her job in Cloudsdale. She landed near her small house with a sigh, feeling tired from work. "I better be getting my paycheck soon.." she said, sitting on the front step of her house and watching the moon rise ((She lives in ponyville, but works in Cloudsdale))

(I'm SOOO Sorry!)

DreamySunday was making her way back to her shop/home levitating a bin of milk bottles and several bags of groceries when she suddenly stepped on a sharp rock dropping absolutely everything "Oh for pony sake!", She grumbled "Hopefully nothing's broken" She said as she check her bin and bags to find that, to her relief, nothing overly important was lost. "Oh well it's not so ba- Huh? What's that?" Dreamy had noticed something in the bush. Ah book? Or maybe a Magazine? She reached for the item. "Hmm a little black book... Meh, why not." Dreamy tossed it in her bin thinking 'Maybe it'll be worth a read' Dreamy then continued on her way home.

Upon arriving at her house, Dreamy stored her milk and other ingredients in her fridges and freezer room. When she was finished her storing, she grabbed the little black book and opened it. "A spell book? Well that's a let down." She flipped through the book skimming it not really paying it any attention, that is until she reached the final page. "Hmm this one doesn't look...done. Hmmm." Dreamy decided to try and cast the spell just to see (I don't remember the spell so lets pretend DreamySunday said it XD) "Aaaaannnd nothing. should have seen that coming. Well what ever. I'm going to bed." Dreamy threw the book in the trash thinking it usless, then went upstairs to sleep.

but unkowning to dreamy something did happen after she threw it in the trash. It started to glow a green aura and then shot a quick green beam that found it way outside. When it got outside it went into high in the sky and broke into 5 beams each finding it way to a host aka the 5 of us. When it found its host it quickly went into their cutie mark making the mark glow for a bit then the glow fadded away ((so we have 3 more to post before we can time skip))

Okay, one, storm i find that a bit offensive that you think that RP will die fast as it wont until you all deside to just ditch it, two, please tone it down, got home with 78 and 50 of them from here, probably more, three, i have no idea what FiW is so yeah...

I mean i had 78 notifications and 50 of them were from here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky had slept in all day so far, not bothering to leave his cloud home, not bothering to help with the weather, not bothering to get out of bed. He just laid there, lettign the day pass as he napped

((Yeah, sorry about that guys, Eastern Time Zone here. Also, yeah, I had a lot of notifications too.))

Sky Blue had been mixing potions all day, and noticed it was getting late. He packed away his ingredients and got ready for bed. It looked like it was going to be another beautiful night. There was a bright green flash, startling Blue. He looked around, but didn't see a thing.

'I must be really tired.' Blue thought, as he made his way to his bedroom. He got into bed, and felt a little weird as he drifted off to sleep.

Archived