OC Magic mystery cure [closed]

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((time skip to moring)) the sun rise up after the weird night happened ((here is the order again Fire=Blue Blue=Storm Storm=cirrus cirrus=sky sky=fire thr first is who cutie the second is who it swiths too also the way i see this working is you wake up and you house and just go about your day like nothing wrong just do the other ponyies jobs to the best of your skill))

((yea he should and i am sure he will but there is nothing wrong with how sky felt went he woke up)) Stormchaser woke up went to get breakfast he feel something off and just push it aside and forget about it after he finish his breakfast he went to clouldale and started to do as job making cloud but was having a hard time for some reason

(I think it may have been a good idea to include what the Characters do for a living so I can plan out how and why Dreamy goes to see the pones as well XD)

Dreamy Awoke with with a start "Stupid Cobras." Dreamy got out of bed, removed her nightie, washed and brushed her mane and made her way down the steps "Another day another bit." Upon arriving down stairs, Dreamy magically flipped her sign and began making a list of the tasks for the day.

((well from what i can tell cirrus works in cloudsdale shapeing clouds into stuff that is stormchaser now and stormchaser works basicly everywhere mainly in ponyville takeing care of moving thunder clouds since messing with them in anyway could zap you and i belive sky blue works in cloudsdale or somewhere silmar because looks like he can make any color out of chermails))

((True! But I think that maybe i'll turn my house into a lab since i have the talent of Blue. I wouldn't necessarily go to Blue's factory? Then again in the original show, Rainbow went to Fluttershy's house))

Archived