OC Magic mystery cure [closed]

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dreamy was confused "Bu-but How can I help you get clouds? I can't give wings? And I don't even think unicorn magic can grab Clouds!" Suddenly she noticed StormChaser "Oh! Storm Thank Luna you-" She noticed. For the third time today an incorrect Butt mark. "Again! Am I in some kind of screwed up dream? Ugh! Storm, Why do you have Cirrusses Cutie mark?"

Dreamy was confused "Bu-but How can I help you get clouds? I can't give wings? And I don't even think unicorn magic can grab Clouds!" Suddenly she noticed StormChaser "Oh! Storm Thank Luna you-" She noticed. For the third time today an incorrect Butt mark. "Again! Am I in some kind of screwed up dream? Ugh! Storm, Why do you have Cirrusses Cutie mark?"

Stormchaser turn to look at dreamy "what are you talking about this has always been my cutie mark"said stormchaser grabbing the small cloud again to mess with

Cirrus kept crashing into things and eventually stopped and say on a cloud to take a break. "Maybe something weird really is going on..." she looked at her cutie mark and shook her head. "Nah" she took off again, almost immediately hitting a building

((if found it "From one to another, another to one. A mark of one's destiny singled out alone, fulfilled." that is the cure that fixes everything here is what starts it all From one to another, another to one. A mark of one's destiny singled out alone, fulfilled. That doesn't make any sense. It doesn't even rhyme!))

Archived