Apocolypse Equestria Anthro [The Thread :P]

Firestorm smirked as he started to follow the two strangers. Although he was in heavy armor and was lugging quite a bit of supplies, his speed was unhindered as he kept up with them.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It took a few minutes to reach the station but soon enough Nightgaze sat upon a roof overlooking the station, she could make ut the gleam of her sword, it was quiet around the blade but the actual station was filled with the ghouls.

Firestorm just gently laid down his sack and started walking towards Night's sword "one of you will have to be on the ground, decide whose the better shot..." he said slowly getting closer to the sword.

"You act like you don't know what blade this is" She said as she picked up the massive greatsword, "This is the LunarEdge, a blade forged with the tip of Luna's horn," he said as she turned to the stallion, "there are 4 blades, The Lunaredge, the Solarflare, The Loverapier, and The Magicsidesword," she said, "When the princesses found out they were affected they gave there most prized guard the tip of there horn and sent us to the great forge in Stalliongrad to have it infused in a blade, making them magically infused," she sighed, "Inside this blade is the last remains of the Princess of the night" she said and turned to the horde, "Now prepared, they noticed," she said as a few started making there way over, slowly alerting the entire group.

Sky saw the group walking and he sighed, looked like it was time for combat. Sky aimed his bow carfully and let the arrow fly, it went straight threw the head of one. Sky cheered a little 'Yes' Before he kept shooting

Firestorm pulled out his Claymore which shined like fire, the red Crystal on the hilt pulsed with flame. "this is why I don't need your sword, behold, the Blade of Asgoth, forged from the scales of the great dragon of the East and infused with a piece of his heart." he said as he charged towards the Ghouls and sliced into one making it catch on fire.

She rolled her eyes, "dragons don't compare to the power of our dearest princesses" she said as she swong the sword sending out a small black projectile to cut through some of them before swinging at the others that had gotten closer.

(So OP lol)

Sky took carefull aim and shot another arrow, this one went right past(killjoy)'s face and slammed into one who had tried to attack from the side. Sky laughed as he kept firing, this time not taking any chances

Firestorm scoffed "ignorance." he muttered before stabbing through another ghoul and sling it into another knocking him down. He then saw the arrow wiz passed his face and gave a glare at Sky, he thought it was a little too close for comfort.

[Actually if you played Dark souls its not haha, basically she has a fire sword and I have a moonlight greatsword, you can infuse yours with magic too, I mean we are in a land of magic, why would enchantments not be possible?]

After a while they had finished off the group and she stood, grabbing her own bad that was by the exit, "There we are, my other possession," she said and looked what she had, "Well I can give you eacha military ration but I only have two bottles of water so you two might have to sort out the bottle between you, sorry," she said as she unpacked them and set them on the bench, "Thanks again, good bye" she said walking down the train tracks. She didn't mind the archer, but she could do without the Celestia guard who cares not for the Princess and instead uses a blade of a demon.

Sky smiled as he jumped down and ran to where the battle had just taken place. He saw that some of his arrow's were retrivable, he smiled as he grabbed them. It took him about two minues. As he walked back to the place where the item's had been placed, sky looked at the guard "You can have the water, i have no need" Sky said as he grabbed one of the military rations. Sky didnt have anywhere to go so he thought he may as well see if he can take along. Sky ran up to the luna guard " Can i tag along?" He asked

(Ok, yeah, never played Dark souls, though i have played Darksider's :P )

Firestorm was puzzled "so that's it, you get what you want and just walk away from the people who helped you obtain it?" he said quickly grabbing his bag and followed Night "we need to stick together if we want to survive out here or at least give us a better chance at it. I'm coming with you guys."

She looked to him, "I mean if you want to, I'm heading out into the badlands, gonna be a long dangerous journey" she then looked to him, "Oh you sure? Your almighty sword can't hold you over?" she said with venom in her tone.

Firestorm scoffed "there are some situations that not even all the magic in the world can solve, everyone needs help no matter how strong they are."

Sky smiled"Danger is what i used to live for, its fine" Sky said before looking back at the two. He didnt like having to be the netrual zone in this though it seemed it was goign to happen

She scoffed and turned, "whatever Sun-butt soldier, just don't get in the way," she said as she turned to sky with a smile, "good to hear because we are going to end up going through vile lands," her smile faded, "through many gang lands and dangerous high volume areas."

Firestorm kept in his comment how dare she insult Celestia, Lunar b|tch won't get away with such disrespect the Princess of the sun! he thought before following.

Archived