Adventure RP

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Necro nods towards Polaris, and walks towards the hotel. He checks himself in, hands the cashier enough money, and heads into town, looking for a shop that could possibly carry some sigils, or the materials to make one. He finds a store that carries the materials, and buys enough to make 3 or 4 sigils. He seemed innocent enough, buying clay and a quilt. Afterwards, Necro had his dagger sharpened at a local blacksmith. He entered into his hotel room and started to inscribe the sigils.. The first he made was a healing sigil, useful in case his party members get hurt, next was a fire sigil, useful for light or for battle, the third was an illusion sigil, it makes the user appear as something else, and the last was a straight up magic blast. These, in addition to his summon sigil, would surely be enough.

As Blackwing got too the house he looked at it, then walked in. He didnt want to be rude and steal stuff so instead of looking around he went to the kitchen and got something to eat. After that he walked out side and set up a archery target. He started shooting, trying to improve his aim

Once Firestorm was alone he unloaded his research equipment and began experimenting, trying to figure out how to use runes to give magical ability to non-unicorns. But he was met with the same results as always, that he needed some sort of medium for channeling the magic. He packed his gear back up and went into the Everfree to vent his frustration on some timberwolves.

Polaris cracked a small grin and said, "Oh you bet we are, just tell me where you're staying and your name, and I'll add ya to the list!" Polaris pulled his quill back out and held it near the paper, waiting for a reply.

((To make sure this doesn't die forever))

Agh, hell The fire sigil wasn't made correctly. When he used it, the whole sigil burst into flames, beginning to set fire to the building. He quickly carved up the magic blast sigil to turn it into a water sigil. He used it and put out the flames. "That... was too close..."

Firestorm came back to Sweet Apple Acres, smiling contentedly. Applejack saw and was glad her cousins friend was enjoying himself. However, If she went into the Everfree she would find evidence in a clearing that there was one less pack of timberwolves.

(Did I forget to mention that when Firestorm gets angry he has a MAJOR sadistic streak? I was watching too many tf2 medic videos when I created this guy for a one-shot fanfiction.)

Necro ran out of the hotel. He had been kicked out, no refund. He trotted over to Polaris with his saddlebags pretty much full up. "I... I may or may not have almost burned down the hotel and gotten kicked out."

Fighting the urge to Laugh, Polaris Put his head in his hooves with a groan. "Oh, all right, go over to that house over there and knock on the door, it's my house and the griffon on our team is staying there. Just tell him I sent ya and don't burn it down, ok?" he said, pointing at his house a few blocks away and describing it for Necro.

((This is after polaris's last post))

"No, I'm good..." Moon said quietly. "Thanks," he quickly added before walking off towards the hotel he saw earlier. He opened the door and was immediately hit by the smell of smoke. "What...the..." he said, coughing. He walked up to the counter. "What happened?" he asked. "We had a little... accident" explained the pony behind the desk, who pointed to Necro, who was running out the door. Moon glared at him as he disappeared out the door, confused. "Don't worry, the fires out now," said the pony behind the desk. Moon nodded and checked into the hotel. He then quickly went to his room and put down his things before heading out the hotel again. He looked around, but Necro was gone. Weird... he thought.

((Ugh, still stick on mobile version and I can't use italics -_- ))

Archived