Who wants to be Rarity's Apprentice? (Sign up)

RarityBanner_zps09bc1db7.png

Hello and Welcome to Rarity’s apprentice search!

Has your character always dreamed of working with Rarity? Of course they have! Well now is their chance! Rarity is looking for an apprentice for an upcoming fashion show, she needs a trust worthy, productive and creative assistant by her side to bark orders at, to help shape their future in the fashion industry!

This is going to be broken up into three threads over the course of the Summer, at the end of August we’ll have a winner and they will be CC Rarity’s full time apprentice!

Step one: Your character will apply, and individually interview with Rarity to see if they are a good fit

Step two: A group thread with Rarity analyzing each apprentices work, and ability to work with her, and with each other.

Step three: Rarity will pick her apprentice!

There are rules however

1: WOE and CC characters are allowed, though WOE players need to understand that CC Rarity and WOE Rarity are two separate characters, in WOE you will NOT be Rarity’s apprentice, in CC you will be.

2: No Fillies or Colts please,unless they have a real REAL interest in fashion, I don’t want a filly to come in and just set off bottlerockets .

3:Your character should be fully aware of what they are applying for, no Accidental sign ups, none of that gubbins.

4: NO changeling invasions, you are welcome to have a changeling compete but you are to NOT have them attack/ turn my thread into any form of combat.

That should be it! I’ll post the form you will fill out HERE in this thread so I know who’s all interested, and then I will start the interview threads as time permits :D

This should be fun <3

The form

Name:

Reason for applying to be apprentice:

(Please include a link to the application, if you are picked I will quote you and start an interview thread)

Archived