Cutie Mark Crusader's of Fillydelphia Interest and Sign up Thread.

I am going to try starting a RP about filly's and colt's starting a Fillydelphia branch of the CMC. I hope some people have filly's/colt's that they want to have Join.

The only part of the pre set story is that all ponies are either coming from another school or are back for the new year, the rest can play out unplanned.

As we are the CMC, we need to have Blank flanks

You can have as many char's as you can handle

We will choose the leader in the RP

Only Unicorn's, earth or Pegasuses please.

APP FORM

Name:

Species:

Appearance:

Personality:

Talents:

Here is my app

Name: Archena

Species: Earth

Appearance:

Eye colour: Pink

Character colour: Sky blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Mane a purple and is styled with it being short and just hanging behind the neck. Tail on the otherhand is A nice bright orange and longer then most fillys.

Physique: Is a bit stronger then your average filly, especialy in her front hooves. Keeps herself fit and healthy

Personality: Archena is a earth pony who loves having friends. She is very kind and generous. she is also a fun loving shy little filly who cares for her friends more than ANYTHING else in the world, just dont get on her bad side .Archena is very emotional and cant take insults, even jokes that are offencive are enough to make her sad though never for long.

Talents: Archena is exceptionally skilled at Archery.

Name: Symphonic Fire

Species: Earth

Personality: Fire is a really friendly and fun pony. Fire is also a rough and stubborn pony but she can also be kind

Talents: Fire can play many instruments and can also sing

post-6363-0-03426800-1404735650_thumb.pn

Name: Xeni

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: Bottom

Personality: Is insane, will help you out.

Talents: He loves making potions, and is quite skilled at it.

hiResPony_zps9ef38e00.png

Name: Rose Charm

Species: Pegasus

Personality: She is one of the most popular ponies, and is usually kind. She just likes to have a good time, and doesn't really care about anyone's opinions, even if they like her. However, she often covers her blank-flank with her wing, to not draw attention to it.

Talents: She excels at gardening, and is often the center of attention.TsTXeFx.png?1

Sure why not... filly Cirrus :P

Name: Cirrus Swirl

Species: Pegasus

Body color: Very light blue

Eye color: Green

Mane/Tail: Dark blue

Personality: Cirrus can be shy and awkward at times, and is scared easily, but is really friendly once you get to know her, and can even get really sarcastic at times

Talents: While she hasn't learned to fly yet, she spends a lot of her free time shaping clouds

(I changed up the color scheme a little bit because RDDs character was really similar to mine :P)

Name: SketchMark

Species: Unicorn

Appearance:sMoGxat.png?1

Personality: He's really shy, and prefers the company of books rather than friends. He's considerate of other ponies, but is often serious. However, he constantly screws up things.

Talents: He's a decent writer, and an even better artist. He constantly screws up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

is this dead if not i will join

Name:Starwind

Species:Unicorn

Appearance: her pic is in here

Personality:Starwind likes to act older then she actually is and she does not like to be left out of events or games with her friends due to her being younger and or smaller then the older friends she likes to hang out with. Starwind sometimes gets very angry because of it though there are times she does not get angry just upset.

Talents: she is really skilled with the Stars and things of that nature

Archived