http://www.listenonr.../?v=uvW-QTiZLQ0

Through the planet exist many different places... Different locations all over the lands, many which have civilizations. Each of these civilizations are governed by a ruler. None rules the same. They all use different methods to try and keep their subjects happy. There is one thing that these places all have in common too... They are known. We know they are real because they have been seen. There is no need to prove it when you speak of it. You hear the name and immediately you will say 'I have heard of this place.' or even 'We should visit it one day!'. These were places that were known to exist. Places where civilization was.

Yet... One place in particular existed and was known by only a few. Those few who knew about it were usually high-powered beings who never ever interfered with the place. It was known for it's peace and harmony. Those who would dare disrupt the place would suffer dire consequences. The beings who were inhabiting this place were known as the fairies. The fairy kingdom had lived in peace for thousands of years after they hid. Those shy creatures made use of a spell to create an illusionary wall, capable of fooling anyone who would get too close to it. Its magic couldn't be detected. It was a place where if you had ever heard of it, you would wonder if it was a real place or not.

Yet, those who managed to know and visit the kingdom had the chance to see the unique structures of it. Each and every habitation was made from the plants and trees that were around. Nature itself was their home. Branches could serve as roofs with their leaves and the large ones could be put together to form floors. Instead of using the technology of electricity or even simple fire, flowers could do the job to light the nights. Special flowers as to which one simple touch would release light from inside of it. Touch it again and it turns itself off. Flowers and vines were everywhere, adding their touch of beauty to everything. Trees in general were immense, having grown for many and many years, fairies working to keep them all healthy. It was with the help of a magical staff that they could do it so easily too.

With all of this, the fairies managed to live in peace for thousands of years, but despite this... they too still had their own issues to deal with. They knew of the outside world, but never really went there. The staff which helped to generate a great amount of nature energy around was no more, for one fairy had taken it... and left the kingdom with it. It was later decided that this fairy was to be chosen by the staff. She was to be its next owner and she would have to master its magic. The fairies still managed to live without it.

As of today, though... something else came to trouble them. Somewhere deeper in the kingdom, into one of the biggest tree lived the eldest of the fairies. Rarely was she disturbed and was even rarely seen. Yet in times when it was important, some fairies would go to her directly. One entered the giant tree and went to the largest room in which the eldest resided. Upon entering, the fairy would see the eldest fairy. For many years she had kept the same appearance. A very large pair of incredibly beautiful butterfly wings, glittering in the light of the sun of its whiteness. Both her long tail and mane shared the same color; silver. Her coat was also reflecting the light of the sun with its light purple color. As she heard the fairy enter the place, she would lay her golden eyes on him. In a whole she looked very young, as if she had never aged after becoming an adult. Fairies kept a young appearance as they grew older. As she saw him enter the place, she could already tell that he was a bearer of bad news.

''Elder Arbora...''

He'd begin to say. The eldest kept her stare on him, allowing him to continue.

''I bring bad news... She... She has fled.''

''Who has, pray tell?''

Despite the tone the fairy used, the eldest managed to remain very calm.

''The ice fairy, Elder... Without letting anyone know, she has crossed the borders and left the kingdom... One of us has seen her. I hurried to you to tell that I have gathered enough fairies who are ready to look out for her.''

The eldest turned around to look through a hole in the tree which served as a window. It let the sunlight penetrate the place, illuminating the eldest Arbora.

''I will not allow it...''

She would say after a few seconds. The fairy behind her was very surprised of her answer, yet had a negative feeling about it.

''But Elder... If more fairies are to be heading in the outside world freely, then it could mean trouble for us!... Other beings could discover the kingdom! Must I remind you of the incident of six years ago?... We have one fairy who lives freely around the world and-''

''She must be happy...''

''Elder?...''

Eldest Arbora turned around to face the fairy once more, this time with a soft smile.

''The young Seria was chosen by the magical artifact. She can now explore what we, other fairies, could not. I have put my trust in her to protect the secret of our peaceful kingdom.''

She would say.

''And yet... If I allow more fairies to look out for the missing one... I am afraid that we could suffer more of the consequences. Let her be.''

The other fairy was not sure of what to say. He wanted to trust the eldest, but something still told him something was not right.

''Believe in her.''

She would tell him of her calm and soothing voice.

''I believe I know where she is heading to... and she will be in very good hooves. Trust me.''

At that the fairy finally nodded to the eldest and turned around, ready to take off.

''Go and rest your mind now. Be at ease with yourself.''

The eldest would say before the fairy would leave him. Once she was alone again, she would return to the window to look up outside, gazing at the sky through the many leaves that were above.

-------------------

It was always hard to tell what would happen in a day, even if you had everything planned. So many things could come up and change your plans without asking your permission to. Perhaps today was not that day? Things seemed to be very quiet around Ponyville. Well... The flower fillies couldn't tell much about that, actually. They were not in Ponyville at the moment, but in the forest at its borders. Not the Everfree Forest, but one of the forests around which wasn't creeping with a dangerous surrounding. It was also Seria's home where she had arranged herself a sweet place to live in using whatever nature had to offer her around. Inside her treehouse the three of them were discussing of this and that, without really heading anywhere. Mostly chatting for nothing and to spend time together. Sometimes it could be pretty intense...

*BAM* ''I tell you I AM the chosen one!''

This was Glady Leaf. This mare always so proud of herself, possessing immense strength which is what made her pride.

''You have told us many times already that it was a cauldron full of a potion mixture that fell on you and gave you your super strength...''

And this was Seria Rosa, the fairy who had fled the kingdom, refered to be chosen by the staff. Always speaking reasonably, but also able to have herself a fun time.

''See? You just said it. 'Super'. I'm super!''

The strong mare kept on bragging about, crossing her hooves together as she took a high posture.

''It's true that you have super strength, Glady, but... I think you think too highly of yourself?''

And Violet Charm, the youngest of the three, yet seeming more mature than her older friend. Glady looked over at her, now thinking on the question. This gave enough time for Seria to come up with something.

''Besides what makes your 'The chosen one'? What kind of prophecy do you have to complete, hm?''

This time Glady looked over at her fairy friend, not changing her look and spoke up without adding a hint of anger to her answer.

''The prophecy to kick your butt if you don't shut up.''

At that Seria remained surprised and silent, blinking a few times before saying something.

''I... I think you could actually complete this one...''

Violet rolled her eyes as the two of them were at it again. It never took them too much to get into a fight, yet those fights always remained friendly. Seria then got up.

''Well then! I believe we should maybe go somewhere?''

At the suggestion of the fairy, they both followed and got up with a smile. Their next stop was already decided. Ponyville was the closest place to them and there were a few things to do in it. They all headed out to go to the town together.

They'd make their walk pleasant as they would keep talking to each other, telling jokes and all of that. As they were getting closer, though, they all stopped on place as they felt something rather... unusual.

''Isn't it kind of cold all of a sudden?''

Glady asked.

''It is...''

Seria replied shortly after. Indeed, the air around them felt nothing like the season they were supposed to be in. Besides this change of temperature had never been planned by the pegasi. They would keep on walking, now aware of it. Their mood changed and they kept themselves on their guard just in case since this was not expected. The closer they would get to the town, the more they would notice something very different about it. It was white. The roofs of the buildings were covered in it, the ground too. Snow... There was snow all over the place, only above Ponyville. Once close enough, that's when they would be able to witness the whole thing. The fairy seemed to be the most surprised one as she opened her eyes wider and seemed worried,

''What... in the name of Arbora happened here?!''

She'd say. This sentence Caught Glady's attention, though...

''First time you say this one.''

She'd say. Seria gave her a quick look before staring in front of her.

''Nevermind that... We should be worried about this instead! We're in the middle of summer and the village is entirely covered with snow!''

Sky was trudging through the snow, he was wondering what had happened. Before he had woken up late, like he always did, only too see his whole house encased in...snow. He had checked the Pegasi Weather schedule, there had been no planned snow any time soon, not for the next few months. After that he had gone to the streets, that was how he had ended up here, on the streets trudging through the snow. As sky was walkign he saw some old friends, the young Violet, the strong Glady and the Fairy Seria, who were nicknamed the Flower Fillies. He trudged up to them. "Hi, any idea on what the heck caused this?" Sky asked the three though mainly aiming the question at Violet and Seria, the smarter of the group.

Somewhere else in the now snowy town of Ponyville, a grown up white stallion was hurrying his way throught the town alongside a way more younger pink filly. The colt named Coltbain that many knows him as C.S. Scratch: wrestler for the Equestrian Wrestling Federation, was really stressed out as he was heading to a good friend's house. Today was a huge day and he had to be there for his wife Lollipop, currently at the hospital as him and his twelve years old daughter, Chain Heart, who had no idea of why her daddy was that nervous, were running on the snow.

- Daddy! Will you tell me what's going on? You know that I hate it when you don't say wh-

Coltbain would cut her right in the middle of her phrase. Him knowing perfectly what was going on, hyping for the issue but also really worried for his wife as he was hoping that he'd be able to get there as fast as possible to be at his wife's side, knowing that she'll needs him.

- Your brother will arrive today and mommy needs me!

To this, Chain Heart would slow down her pace, analysing the information she has just received. Yes, she knows that Lollipop, her mother was waiting a child since quite a long while now, but the shock would still be there when she realised that her mommy was giving birth today. Huge grin on Chain Heart's face, the pink filly would jump up, letting out a big squeak of excitement as she'd hurry to join her father, running around him while Coltbain was running toward a house far away.

- Ahhh! Mommy is giving birth today! I will have a brother~! I will have a brother~! Weee!!

If one thing was to know about her, Chain Heart is the kind of innocent filly to be rather... hyperactive by moments. Many would get annoyed to a certain point but for Coltbain, her father, this was something that he got used... with time.

- Yes my dear, but I can't let you home alone. I'm letting at uncle Jolly's house time we get this done. I don't know how long it will take I'm afraid but when mom and dad will be back, we'll have your new little brother.

Actually, the "Jolly" he mentioned wasn't a real uncle but actually Chain Heart's godfather. To explain to the filly would have been to difficult when she was younger but the habit cames in eventually with time. To be truth, Jolly Thinker was an quite old friend of Coltbain, psychologist by exellence in Ponyville. He did got out Coltbain of many harsh situations before so the white unicorn was well placed to say that it was quite an asset to have this psychologist as a friend. One day, when his wife waited for Chain Heart, Coltbain simply asked Jolly to be the godfather, which he accepted and so it was ever since.

- Okay!

Chain Heart's simple answer would be, proving her innocent nature, not even worried when her father told her that he didn't know how long it would take. But nonetheless, she was fully trusting her loved daddy, which could justify her innocence on that one.

At last, Coltbain and her daughter would arrive in front of an house as the white stallion, still sweating of the stress would be knocking on the door rapidly. Hoping that Jolly will answer quickly.

- Come on Jolly...

They still had their eyes on the snowy town, still wondering what had happened to the place. To get into it further, they would step in the snow and begin to walk through the village. While looking around they could see foals playing in the snow and enjoying themselves while adults seemed to be angrily working to free the entrance to their houses. This was not supposed to happen at all... While going further in, at some point they would see a figure flying down towards them. As it got closer, they would recognise and smile at the pegasus who would land near them.

''Sky! It's been a while!''

Violet would say before he'd ask them if they knew about what caused all of this. At that the three of them would look at each other before looking back at him and Seria would speak up.

''No... We have no idea of what happened. We arrived here and the town was already buried in snow. Hold on... Let me test something out.''

She'd say before walking slightly away from the group and removing snow from a part of the ground. Once the ground cleaned from it, she would put her hoof in the small hole she made and just by magic a red rose would grow out of it. Yet this flower would instantly start freezing and become ice blue.

''As I thought! It isn't just any regular snow.''

In the back Glady rolled her eyes... The answer was soooo obvious.

''Well duh! A flower can't grow in the snow, to begin with! I don't think that proves a lot.''

Seria turned around to her friend.

''Indeed, but it also doesn't freeze like that. The magic of my rose has interacted with the magic of the freezing air and it froze up instantly.''

The fairy explained, leaving her friend already out of replies. After what she would turn to Sky with one question in mind.

''Have you seen anything weird lately?''

----------------

At that very same house which Coltbain knocked at lived the therapist, indeed. It took some time for him to come answer the door since well... it wasn't like he was never busy. Right now he was simply filling papers in his office when he heard the knocking on the door. He'd look away in the direction of the sound before pushing the paper aside and getting up to walk to the door. Reaching the place he would open only to be revealed that Coltbain and his daughter were on the other side. He'd smile at both of them.

''Coltbain and Chain Heart! What brings you here?''

He'd ask them right before looking left and right outside of his house... he knew that there was snow, but he hadn't come out of his home in the whole day yet. It's then that he would notice it all... It was rather surprising and even somewhat worrying, but it was also just snow. It's not like he never had seen any before.

''Strange that we got snow in the middle of summer like that... wouldn't you say?''

After a moment, Jolly would finally open the door. Coltbain had a hard time to hold a "At last!" but remains calm despice his stress. The unicorn will be polite enough to smile a bit to him as Chain Heart would glomp on the purple pegasus.

- Jolly!!!

The pink filly would say, extremely happy to see her godfather. As for the unicorn, he'd quickly gain back his serious as he'd look at his old friend.

- I'd like to partake a tea with you and talk about the sudden snow around here pal, but I'm in a real emergency. Can you take care of my daughter while I go to the hospital? You see, this is...the... day.

Coltbain would say to Jolly, raising his eyebrows at "the" and "day" to try to make his friend knows that he's talking about. At this point, Coltbain's stress would raise a shot, praying the princesses in his head that his friend would say yes. He couldn't let his daughter alone in the house, she's too young and it is the upmost important that he is at his wife's side to give her support to get throught her painful challenge. As we speak, necesseraly or not, Coltbain was on his knees, almost beggin Jolly to say yes as Chain Heart would look at her father, trying to hold her laugh, oblivious of the seriousness of the situation.

Well this answered the fairy's question rather fast. So it meant they had no hint whatsoever that could lead them somewhere. They would have to find them... They'd look around and all that they could see would be foals playing and others complaining about the snow.

''Why would anyone do this, anyway?... What's the purpose to that?''

Seria would wonder out loud before she'd begin to wander around without any real place to go to. Violet and Glady would make sure to follow her in the snow then, both coming to her side.

''It's just snow anyway. It's not much of a big deal, right?''

Glady asked.

''I think it is... The pegasi are the ones who control the weather. If there is snow all the time then how will they keep up with their schedul?''

Violet said, adding a point to this. Glady nodded in agreement with her unicorn friend as they kept on walking. Probably that Sky was following them too.

''Besides we are also in summer. It means that the sun should be strong enough to melt it fast, but so far everything remains the same... It is definitely someone's doing, but... I can't tell who or why.''

-------------

Jolly was taken by surprise as the filly hugged him so suddenly, but took it well anyway. Coltbain decided to go on with his explanation, making obvious signs to show Jolly what he was talking about. Despite that it took a few seconds for Jolly to actually remember what it was when suddenly.

''Oooh! It's today?!''

He'd exclaim. Right after that he would look down... because Coltbain had gone down to his knees to beg of him. Well, he really didn't need to... and it was making the situation a bit awkward too. Yet in the end he'd smile and shake his head.

''Count on me, then. I'll take care of Chain Heart. It's not like I'll be having people over with this snow anyway...''

He'd say. Indeed, with all of this unexpected event, it wasn't like he would receive any patients over. They'd most likely cancel because they'd have to get rid of the snow or stuff like that. Oh well... Jolly would do it for him, it would give him something to do in the end.

Hearing the answer, Coltbain would stand up, a relieved smile on his face, knowing that his daughter will be at safety. At Jolly's first question, the unicorn will give a quick explanation.

- Yeah, that came out of nowhere. We were eating our breakfast and then she felt something moving in her womb and then the pain came and you know the rest. She's now in the hospital and let me tell you that it's rush hour for me ever since.

Right after, Chain Heart, who had her hooves around one of Jolly's legs was looking up at the purple pegasus with a huge grin on her face.

- I'm gonna be a big sister Jolly!!

Once she said that, Coltbain would get back to the main topic, shaking his head, remembering that his wife was "at work" in the hospital as they were speaking. Being polite but still trying to get the conversation over real quick.

- Look Jol, thanks a lot to accept. This means a lot to me but now I have to fly real quick to the hospital. Ciao! Take care of Chain!

The white stallion would finish his line real fast in a hurry as instead of starting to run, he'd litterally light his horn and teleport himself away from where he was standing. Jolly and Chain Heart were now alone, door wide open and giving a view on nothing except the snowy town in the middle of July. A silence reigning in all the place as the pink filly will be looking up at Jolly with that same big same on her face.

- ... Dad can't wait to be dad again!

Chain Heart would say with excitement as the silence would come back right after.

Sky was following Glady and the rest, he head there whole conversation about what the snow might mean. He then heard the comment about the pegasi's schedule "It is already mucked up, its meant to be very sunny with light clouds, and its snowing" He said, pretty annoyed that someone was messing with them

At the mention of the word 'clouds' Seria would raise her sight up to look at the sky where she could notice how clear blue it was. No clouds in sight... The pegasis probably couldn't make their job all because of this. This only further prove that this was not the pegasi who pulled a prank on the town. This would only certify that someone was behind this all, however... to know who the culprit was was still out of reach. Well... Their other hint was that the one responsible for this was capable of using ice magic. Seria knew no one capable of doing such a thing... perhaps a few creatures, but things were way too vague to come to a conclusion already. They'd have to take their time.

Yet to one of the members of the flower fillies, this was a bit ridiculous... getting all so serious for snow? Glady was already starting to find this boring and playing a game of detective wasn't really her thing. She liked to be into action better. She stopped walking and let the others pass her and then she'd pull an evil smirk. While they were discussing at the front, she decided to be preparing a little something.

''Unfortunately I have no idea of where we could begin looking at... It is simply too sudden, I will need to take my time if I wish to fi- Wah!!''

She'd be suddenly interrupted, letting out a high-pitched sound as she was hit behind the head... by a snowball. This sudden cold attack made her turn around to see who was responsible. She could see Glady standing there, grinning proudly.

''You're taking it waaaaay too seriously! While we have this snow, why not have fun too?''

Glady said, throwing a snowball up and catching it repeatedly. Seria would pull out a frown at her, though.

''Because not everypony is happy with this!''

As soon as she said that, another snowball would be thrown... yet this time towards the earth pony, right on the snout. Seria looked a bit surprised, but even more when she saw that Violet was at fault on this one. The young unicorn was up and ready to have a snowball battle!

''Violet, please! It's not the time! Don't encourage her!''

Yet the fairy would be thrown another snowball by Glady, this time right on the side of her face. She'd freeze on place for a second before slowly turning, looking at Glady with a menacing look as the snow would slowly drip off of her face, piece by piece.

''Come on! She's right, you know!''

Violet would say to Seria, looking up at her with a large smile, receiving a snowball right after and she wouldn't even flinch to it.

''Oh I'll show her...''

Seria said also menacingly... Glady caught that look she gave him. It was totally a challenge to her now. She'd squint with a large smirk on. Seria pulled one too after and stretched a hoof to her side... After a second, her staff would appear in her hoof.

''Woh-ho! Looks like the little fairy is taking this seriously too!''

Glady commented as she noticed the staff. Seria quickly brought it closer to her and pointed it towards her friend. Its orb would begin to glow and a pile of snow would fly off of the ground and into Glady's face. Hit, she would step back a little before shaking it off.

''How do you like that!''

The fairy exclaimed. Yet of course, Glady wasn't going to be put down with just that. She'd grab a good amount of snow on the ground before forming it into a snowball. It was larger than what she had already made.

''All right, try to dodge this one!''

She'd say as she'd aim. Seria took a stance so she could be ready to dodge the uncoming snowball. She'd bring her leg back in order to add momentum to her throw and would quickly change her aiming direction towards Sky as she would throw. The snowball was heading directly at him. It wasn't a snowball big enough to put anyone down, but if you were to receive it fully in the face, you could be quite surprised!

''You're in the game too, Sky!''

------------------------------

Jolly would watch Coltbain go... well teleport before he'd close the door. He'd turn to Chain Heart as he saw her be pretty excited of being a sister. As well as Coltbain being a father for the second time. He'd chuckle as his goddaughter expressed her joy and would walk into the living room where he could look by the window. He didn't have much planned for the day other than maybe having a few things to do outside... if it wasn't for the snow it would be easier, but he'd have to do it anyway. He simply had completely forgotten about it due to the strange weather.

''Chain Heart?''

He'd call from the living room, still looking outside.

''I completely forgot that I have to do my groceries today. Would you like to come with me for that?''

He'd ask her before he'd actually come back to where she was.

Sky flapped his wigns and sent snow everywhere, all over seria, glady and violet, they were all covered in it. He also deflected the snow ball back at them. After he did that he flew to the sky, the whole town of Ponyvile was covered in snow, it was thick, very thick. As sky landed he started to wonder about why this had happened, he was ignorign the snow ball fight, he had a big advantage and to be blunt, he just wanted to find out what happened to the town.

The moment Jolly Thinker was calling little Chain Heart, the pink filly just had time to take out her scarf and was happily trotting her way to join the purple pegasus in the living room before she hears her name.

- Yes Jolly!

Stoping in the middle of the hallway, Chain Heart was idly standing there and listen to Jolly who where in the living room as we speak. Neverending smile all over her face, still unable to wait to see her own little brother. Blinking her eyes once or twice, she'd understand that her godfather needed to go make his groceries. Something that the earth filly would usually find boring but, however, this time Chain Heart would be with uncle Jolly. The activity may be the same, but for her, having some time with the therapist meant something totally different. Reason was that the earth filly was thinking more about being with Jolly than making the groceries. Another factor as well, since snow appeared in town, the pink filly was having all the troubles in the world to keep her hooves on the ground.

- Yay!

She'd shout before quickly taking her scarf again as she'd turn and see Jolly arriving.

- Look Jolly!

Chain Heart would say, asking him to look at her as she'd quickly and correctly put her scarf on her neck before looking at her with the still innocent smile up on her face as she'd strike a pose.

- Tadaaaah! Mommy taught me how to put my scarf and I can do it by myself!

It seemed Sky could play this game well as the three girls all received a good amount of snow on them. They'd all shake it off before they would keep going with the fight. They weren't done with this. It was just the beginning, even! One snowball after another, snow was flying everywhere, the snow that was standing on the ground was stomped on by their hooves, creating holes in it and simply messing up the pretty perfect blanket it had created. One thing was for sure, though. They looked happy. Glady and Violet were already enjoying themselves. While Seria was the one to be more worried about what was happening, this time she was smiling and into their game as well. She was enjoying this as well. Their laughters could be heard just like the other kids who were around.

They'd ignore the fact that Sky didn't want to be in it as well. Snowballs would come his way sometimes when one of the three would miss one of the two and that they were simply in the same direction as Sky. Yet they didn't pay enough attention to that. The pegasus had the right to participate or not and they saw him as their friend anyway.

-------------------------

Jolly did as Chain Heart asked and looked at her while she was putting her scarf on. Putting that thing on surely wasn't the hardest thing to do in the world, but still. He smiled all the way through, just for the fact that she was looking so happy all the time.

''She sure has taught you well!''

He'd comment at the end. Nonetheless, she had learned something at least and was proud. It was always that and Jolly wasn't going to be against that. This now done, he'd get ready to go outside. All that he'd bring with him would be saddle bags in which he'd put all of the things he'd buy outside. From what he had sensed earlier, although it was snowing outside, the cold was bearable. He wouldn't need to put anything on as his pony fur would be enough to keep him warm.

''Now, are we ready to go?''

He'd ask her and would wait for her answer.

---Short timeskip---

Both Jolly and Chain Heart headed outside in the snowy town. They were heading in direction of the market place where many stands were. Only this time he expected a few to be closed due to the snow, of course. Their surrounding was filled with both ponies playing and others having to work hard to avoid having trouble with the snow later. Eventually they would reach for a place from where they could see the market place. The purple pegasus would stop and get an idea. He'd look at Chain Heart.

''Say, how about you stay home and have dinner with me? I think your father will have to stay at the hospital for a little while.''

He'd ask, a smile on his face.

''They don't take the baby out of the place right when he's born afte- Oof!!''

Right on the side of the face... and then on the ground with a pair of glasses flying and twirling in the air before falling back down. What happened was that while he was talking a massive snowball came out of nowhere and hit him straight on the side of the face with enough force to even bring him down in the snow... Shocking, but all in all, he was fine. Jolly managed to get up and heard the hoofsteps of three ponies coming towards him.

''Sorry!''

One would say as she would get closer to him and help him get back up.

''You okay?''

It was actually Glady. It was her fault if that happened, as she had missed one of the two others when she threw this one. Once back up the therapist would shake his head.

''Y...yeah I'm fine.''

He'd say before being given his pair of glasses back, which he'd put back on and adjust. They were now wet, but they were fine too. It's then that he would be able to realise who was at his side. He'd recognise her, even. Actually he'd recognise the three of them and so would be able to smile at them.

''We were just not being too careful with the snowballs... When I saw this one miss, I hoped that it would miss you too! Guess my aim wasn't so bad, then.''

Glady would say, ending with a chuckle. Jolly followed with a short laugh too.

''What were the chances?''

He would say.

''Yeah right.''

The blue mare replied right away then before the trio would look up at Chain Heart, someone they had never met before.

''Are you having a patient out with you?''

Seria asked, smiling at the young filly.

''Patient? Oh, no, no she's not my patient, but my goddaughter! Her mother is in the hospital an-''

''Is she okay?!''

The therapist was once again interrupted as he talked. Violet looked worried as she heard the words 'mother' and 'hospital'. Jolly would stare at her and blink a few times before letting out a laugh.

''She's giving birth, actually!''

He'd manage to finish.

''Anyway, while we're here, I'd like to introduce you to my goddaughter here. Her name is Chain Heart.''

And so they were in the town's market place. Chain Heart, who was sticking close to Jolly was looking around her, laughing a bit to the irony of seeing youngsters having fun while the grown ups were raging, shoveling they doorway.

Suddenly, as the purple pegasus would stop, the pink filly would stop at the same time, looking at her godfather with a curious stare, wondering why did they stop. The moment Jolly would ask her for dinner at his place, a big smile was appearing on her face, jumping a bit on the spot.

- Yay! What do we Jolly, what do we eat!?

Then, her head would have a question about the fact that the baby couldn't get out of the hospital immediately. However before she could ask anything, Chain Heart's face would quickly turn into a face of terror and surprise the moment Jolly would eat a snowball on his face and fall down, making her yell in fright before jumping behind the purple pegasus to hide herself and all the while the three other fillies were giving aid to her godfather, she kept hiding herself from them until Jolly presented her to the others. Totally in view of all, she'd blush, letting out a little squirm before saying shyly and with a bit of fear.

- ...h-hello.

Well well, the young filly had gone from super excited to very shy in a short amount of time. Jolly couldn't help but to chuckle at this cute sight. Even the three girls let out giggles and small laughters.

''Hey don't blush like that, you'll make the snow melt!''

Glady joked. Listening to them, Seria's attention would then be turned towards Sky who had come to join them again. The fairy would turn to him as she heard his words. From what he said, he was taking the situation rather seriously... Well, to be honest it was pretty serious given someone was behind all of this and that it could create even more trouble if it were to be kept that way. However, Seria would smile to him anyway.

''I agree, but at the same time I believe we could take it easy too! We do not have to rush this.''

She'd tell him.

''Why don't you come and meet Jolly Thinker as well as his goddaughter?''

She'd then ask.

Back to Jolly, the pegasus looked down at Chain Heart. She didn't have to be so shy in front of those three. After all they were aquaintances of his and knew just how kind they were. Besides the youngest of the gang was not a whole lot older than Chain Heart herself, after all.

''They're not mean, Chain Heart. In fact they've helped me a couple of times before. Here.,,''

He'd say before looking at them all.

''Why don't you tell her your names?''

At that Seria would come back to them so she could be more with the group. She had heard the question there. They'd all go one at a time.

''I'm Violet Charm.''

''Name's Glady Leaf!''

And finally

''And I'm Seria Rosa. This is perhaps the first time you ever see me, but as you can tell I am not like any regular ponies around here.''

She'd begin to say to Chain Heart.

''Here she goes again...''

Glady, on the other hoof, simply saw this as an opportunity for Seria to brag about the fact that she was very different from the others. But Seria would ignore this and her butterfly wings would open wide for everyone to see.

''I'm a fairy!''

She would simpy say.

• 3 weeks later...

To what Glady would say, Chain's face would get a tad more darker as she'd move foward, getting out from under Jolly after the purple pegasus told her that everything was ok. Not really having an idea of what to do , the pink filly would simply be standing right there between Jolly and the fillies, having the awkward feeling that she became the center of attention.

Suddenly, the moment Chain Heart would take the time and look at the three other fillies, her eyes would get wide open as she'd see Seria, big smile on her face and shouting loud, not giving time to them to introduce themselves before running toward the fairy, running around Seria.

- A fairy!!! A real one! Oh my gosh they really exist! I must be dreaming! What's your name, where you from!? Jolly, look! A real fairy!!!

Chain Heart would then stop, now taking the time to look closely at the fairy's wings.

- Woooaaaah. They're beautiful... My name's Chain Heart!

It seems like they had spoken in the air. Because right now a filly was running around Seria. They all looked at her do so and Jolly on the other side was laughing. It was pretty cute to watch! It didn't take long for the three girls to laugh along with him until she would stop. When she was given the compliment, Seria gave a very slight bow as she smiled.

Seria: Thank you, that's very nice of you! I think you're a tad bit excited, though. You didn't hear me say my name! I'm Seria Rosa and I'm very happy to meet you, Chain Heart.

The fairy said. While this one was busy with the young filly, Glady and Violet looked over at Jolly who was about to explain a bit more of what they were doing.

Jolly: We were on our way to buy some groceries. As I said, Chain Heart is with me since her mother is giving birth and her father needed to be present for this moment. I accepted to take care of her meanwhile.

He'd explain.

Glady: Oh, I see. Ah well as for us we were...

At that Glady would look around at Violet and Seria as well as Sky who seemed to be a little more in the background. Then she'd take a look around at the snowy town... yes, that's what they were supposed to do indeed. She'd come back to Jolly with a look of uncertitude.

Glady: ... Trying to find out what happened exactly?

Jolly: You mean the snow? Right... Seems to be pretty out of the ordinary given we're in the middle of summer.

Glady: Yeaaah? But I don't, like... personaly hate it.

Jolly chuckled. She took this one rather lightly when most of the time she would be helping out already. Although the therapist knew well that Seria was the one who would lead it all. Yet for the moment the three girls seemed to be at ease with this whole situation. Jolly didn't really agree with the idea of having winter mixed with summer, but it wasn't like he could do anything about it... Like the others from the town, he'd shovel his entranceway if he had to, but he wouldn't want to have this all year long. Anyway, the other pegasi working for the weather would be against this.

Jolly: Even if you don't hate it, I doubt that the majority of the others think the same. It sure is special, but having this being unplanned can be very badly perceived.

Glady: Hmm... Guess you're right.

The earth pony turned around to look at Seria who was laughing with Chain Heart.

Glady: Yo Seria.

She'd say to catch the fairy's attention.

Glady: What do we do? We try to found out what happened?

Seria looked a bit surprised when she was asked this. She had forgotten for a moment...

Seria: Oh deary me, that's right!

The fairy then turned to Chain Heart.

Seria: I'm sorry, but we will have to go. We want to try and return the town to what it was before the snow appeared.

Archived