The Door to Equestria

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Ima use sky, he's better for this type of RP)

Sky was walking through ponyvile, he had just finished setting up the night's weather, it was raining, pretty hevily, which was just great as he was the only Pegasus who had stayed behind to finsh the job. Sky flaped his wings and took off towards his cloud home. Once he was inside he lied down in his bed, tired from the work he had just done

Sky woke up a little while later to see that the Pegasuses had disassembled the storm, right one Cue. This was the first time in a whilethey had done this without his help. Sky smiled as he got up to enjoy his day

(Ima play a bunch of different Ponies so sky has someone to interact with, thats just until u guy's enter Equestria)

(I would say no, i think they know each other but they haven't RPed enough together to be great friends yet)

"Yeah, i was the only one setting it up, the rest bailed on me after they got tired.." Sky groaned

After the couple minutes of the bus ride to school you made it to canterlot high and as fire and cirrus past by the statue infront of the school they notice it ripple some ((it look like this http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9Jepcp5Gv90vZVjYZXPyHlPmIswnDZFSfaN3wiVSBmONGbGnbJ8NsZA))

Archived