choose your own adventure((open))

((i know it been done alot but))

it was a sunny bright day in ponyville there was a something going on in the park as you see someponies running by you towards it where are you and what do you do

1.go to the park

2.ask somepony if they know whats going on

3.just ignore it and go about you day

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((just so you know you can interact with anything like a nomal RP but the only different is that to continue it you have to pick one just so you know)) Fire had a hard time getting somepony but she ((caught myself i almost call you a guy again)) grab ahold of a tail to stop her went fire let go she saw she got lyra.Lyra stagint her tail a little after which she turn to fire "whar do you want" asked lyra ((sorry if that sounds mean but i don't really have much to go on with background ponies))

you two made it to the park and there was a crowd of ponies and at the front was the princess of friendship and her friends

since fire is talking to lyra this is for blankwing and moon

1.stay put and listen

2. try to make your way to the front

((since fire is somewhere else i will move you guys some))

you two made your way threw the and got as close as you can and what you saw was a pretty terrifying site you saw some ponies petrified in place and some other ponies that look like they was frozen in time and there was even a pony that was running forward and backwards that look like somepony was playing and rewinding her like in a video (( i try to explain it the best tell me if you need more info)) "princess twilight was taking a look at all of it and didn't really notice everypony when she finally did she ask applejack and rainbow dash to make everypony leave and they did

1.do you follow the crowd and leave

2.try to sneak past to find out more

3.try to convince that you could help in someway

(( my point is you didn't nessacy know he would do that))

twilight thinks it a bad idea because she doesn't want you guys to get in hurt and then each of the main 5 tell her what they think ((going to wait for fire don't want to leave her to far behind))

"Then i should find out what's going on too" Fire said walking to the park

as you got to the park you see everypony leaving except for a pony and a griffin you also see the princess of friendship and her friends talk among themselves you also see a bit distance away from them the situation i stated above ((if you don't remember it look back for it))

1. follow everypony else

2.see whats going on

3.insists that you join without any knowledge of what's going on

i insist that i help

after talking for a while they decided to let you guys help

((aw poo i thought it would be hilarious if you chosen 3 oh well)) fire casually walk up to the group and asked whats going on Twilight sign because she got asked that question so many times she told you that these ponies have been like this for awhile all thats all she was willing to give

1.see if you can help

2.get a closer look at the ponies

3. just leave

(( i know none of you will do that but that won't always be there so if its not there then your stuck until you find a way out))

Archived