choose your own adventure((open))

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fire gets closer look at ponies

Twilight sees you getting closer and telling you not to touch them which do you look at first

1.petrified pony

2.frozen pony

3.Time pony

Sparker, unicorn, cutiemark: "boom"

ok sparker was taking a walk by the park and he/she sees the group of ponies

1.see what they are doing

2. watch from a distance

3.ignore and leave to finish your walk

Fire looks at the petrified pony

((what is your knowledge of the ponyville ponies what i mean is do you know everypony do you know some or bearly any))

you got as close as you can without touching it you could see alot of details of the pony ((need to know to continue))

you continue to walk and you meet twilight and she asks if she can help you with something ((you don't have to type you dialog like that i am just doing it so i don't have to worry about it and i can focus on others parts also a conversation will go like nomal i won't give you any choices))

(Wait so where am I right now?)

((i believe you are at the park with blackwing))

((what is your knowledge of the ponyville ponies what i mean is do you know everypony do you know some or bearly any))

you got as close as you can without touching it you could see alot of details of the pony as you walk around the pony you can see thag its bonbon and mane and tail which is normal two colors are just two different shades of gray as you look at her face you can see a very terrify look on it ((need to know to continue))

((i just quote my last one and going to add onto it))

after fire finish looking at the petrified pony and the frozen ponytwilight says she has some ideas she tells you guys((here is a good part to go your own ways if you want)). She tells Rainbow and Pinkie to go to the everfree forest to find zercora and see if she can help.She tell fluttershy and rarity to go find discord whereever he this to see if this is his fault then she says that her and applejack is going to the library to see if they can find a spell to fix this after that she tells you guys can join which every group you want

1.fluttershy and rarity to find discord

2.Rainbow and pinkie to the everfree forest

3.Twilight and Applejack to research

((i was try to make a intersing pairs))

Fire checks the frozen pony

As you got closer you saw that it was a group of filly and colts of ponies around town you also could see that they was in color just like frozen in time not moving a single inch,or breathing,or blinking she you took a closer look at all their faces they also look terrify but also at the same time like they was having fun doing something and you heard twilight plan

1.go do twilight plan

2. try to look at the time pony first then join them

3.leave

Archived