choose your own adventure((open))

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"yes most likely" said fluttershy as you guys got close to the door and open it when she open the door you couldn't see any furniture

((incase you wondering i am really enjoying typeing this what do you think so far of this type of RP the reason why i haven't given you choices is because there is really any right now))

"oh well hello then fire" said discord after the introduction "umm discord could you return my house to normal" said fluttershy discord look at fluttershy ponder it for a few seconds "sure" said discord as he snaps his finger again the either room spins quickly for a bit fluttershy started to fly and rarity levitated herself and all the furniture stay in place the only the really move was the poor earth pony that bounce around the room as it spinned when it stop fire landed upside down on the couch (( sorry but i thought this was hilarious just picture it in my mind))

"oh my are you ok" asked fluttershy worrying about you she turns to look at discord "you should know better then that discord" said fluttershy "yea sorry let me help" even before you got to stand up discord grab ahold of you he snaps his finger again and you apper on a type of doctor table and discord reappear wearing this http://72.10.171.98/resources/ecommerce/images/products/770/1/img1770/product-enlarged.jpg after he reappear he goes thought with a check up on you in a hilarious way ((i assume you basicly know how a check goes)) he checks your blood pressure but he keep pumping until it blow up, then he checks your heart beat "hmmm that doesn't sound good" said discord then he checks your eyes "looks nomal" said discord then he took out a a cartoonist size hammer from behind his back ((you know those really big type hammers)) "now hold still this won't hurt a bit .. maybe" said discord taking the hammer up for a downswing

Archived