Teen Titans (interest check)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you’re up for suggestions, then I recommend perhaps having some of the Aliens be free game NPC's. So that if a player wanted to act out a fight scene with them, then they could use the free NPC's as props for their post. Then you would leave Fire and Storm in charge of the important NPC's like Tragor and the elite forces.

I find the RP fun, but I admit that I am still unfamiliar with the groups RP style. I am aware I'm not the best at setting up actions for people to respond to, and so far the only real conflict Neutral has is with The Living Slime, that being over since of style, but I haven't really been able to get into it with anyone else.

I am also still unsure what everyone’s full abilities are, as well as how they respond to certain actions. So, given that we are opening with the origin story. I was hoping to see a lot of character interaction to help familiarize are characters with each other. I do understand that the main problem is with the city attack and Starwind's arrival. I was just hoping to see a bit more.. attitude from the other characters. Actually I really like Smartbrony's responses, because his character has a shown the most attitude thus far, also on an unrelated note, his avatar is adorable. :)

I do realize it is still early in the RP, and things may change as people get into it, but that is my main concern right now. Otherwise as I said, this is fun.

Yeah. In many of my posts, I try to show as much interaction as I can, verbal or not. And thanks for liking my avatar! It took me a while to finally decide on this one after my Discord one.

On another note, sorry for not being extremely active. I've been spending time with my girlfriend at her house the past couple days and really haven't had a chance to post, but you know, that's love <3

So as far as proceeding goes. I was hoping someone would offer a way to track down Starwind, but no one has so far. So I wanted to know how you would like to go about tracking her. I could have Dennis pull an AI move and hack security cameras to find her, but I think that would be more something that our team technician, Fire, would do.

So if you want me to. I will either have a long post where Dennis does the hack, or write a fairly short post. and have Fire do the hack or some other kind of track method. What do you guys think?

Well, in the episode it was really a group effort, but since we're not really the same group as in the show we can't do things exactly the same way. Besides, don't we still have someone with an extremely literal birds eye view? Hint-hint Dash. Wink-wink.

Archived