Teen Titans (interest check)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm we sort of are on a time crunch. I am sorry that I didn't post yesterday. I had wanted to get some more feedback, but I fell asleep, and I have been busy most of the day so I have only now just gotten on.

Also I had noticed Dash's interference with the first group, but I was hoping that it would take a bit before the aliens noticed, like in the orginal episode. They didn't threaten destruction until after the minions retreated to the ship. So, if we are suddenly on a crunch, then things just got really complicated. I mean I think we can pull it off if we cordinate, but as it stands we are still sort of spread out.

I am open to plans of action though, and would be happy to hear some ideas on how to go about stopping the ship.

My first idea is to try to grapple gun up to it, but I also thought that maybe we could still reach Starwind and get her to fly up there with some of us in tow. However, we still need to find her and befriend her before the gun goes off.

Sorry RDD. I thought I'd waited long enough for you to respond, but I guess I jumped the gun. I just descided to roll with it. Ultimatly it doesn't cause too much trouble. It does add a since of urgency to the situation now that we are on the clock.

Its fine. In truth sky probably could have stopped the alien from calling with a quick arrow through the head, or maybe even a explosive one. Yes, that is just sky. And iv been gone due to a really annoying blackout :(

• 2 weeks later...

So guys, I'm kinda drawing Ice-cream, and while it won't look great, I'll be wanting to share it with you. I also was wanting to know if you'd want me to draw your heroes too, though to may want to wait and see my drawing skill. I've been procrastinating on this a while already.

Alright, well, I submitted it into the Gallery. I even made a new emblem dedicated to art I make for this RP. With luck, it won't take too long for them to approve it so I can show you guys. Anyway stormchaser, if you wanted to put down the extra details now, you can, but I probably won't start drawing until tomorrow.

Human form

Name: Starwind

Appearance:Starwind is really 1000 years old but on her plant she is still a little kid maybe around 10 in human years. Her hair is long that it goes down to the ground and drags on the ground a little. She wears like a sun dress thats red and green here is the dress she wears in human form https://s-media-cach...a2ec3ed014f.jpg try to swap these colors for red and green

Pesonality: i don't know

more info for the hair we said in RP: Apparently she didn't recognize the girl that had freed her arm locks as she quickly took a defensive stance, then began to hover in the air. "That kid has very long hair" he mused to himself, as it was still touching the ground even after she had floated a foot off the ground.

Dovahkiin Form

Super hero name: Starwind

Power: She has the ability to control Water and ice she can shot them from her hands in anyway she wants (like beams,bolts) and she has the ability to fly and since she young she has some lock powers she doesn't know about

Appearance: when she goes to fight her sun dress becomes skin tight and the colors change to red and black here is the other dress she is in now her fighting dress http://www.nenofashi...othes-photo.jpg aga try to swap the colors but this time its red and black

Others: if she is not careful she could accidentally fried the entire building power

Archived