Teen Titans (interest check)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Human form

Name: Starwind

Appearance:Starwind is really 1000 years old but on her plant she is still a little kid maybe around 10 in human years. Her hair is long that it goes down to the ground and drags on the ground a little. She wears like a sun dress thats red and green here is the dress she wears in human form https://s-media-cach...a2ec3ed014f.jpg try to swap these colors for red and green

Pesonality: i don't know

more info for the hair we said in RP: Apparently she didn't recognize the girl that had freed her arm locks as she quickly took a defensive stance, then began to hover in the air. "That kid has very long hair" he mused to himself, as it was still touching the ground even after she had floated a foot off the ground.

Dovahkiin Form

Super hero name: Starwind

Power: She has the ability to control Water and ice she can shot them from her hands in anyway she wants (like beams,bolts) and she has the ability to fly and since she young she has some lock powers she doesn't know about

Appearance: when she goes to fight her sun dress becomes skin tight and the colors change to red and black here is the other dress she is in now her fighting dress http://www.nenofashi...othes-photo.jpg aga try to swap the colors but this time its red and black

Others: if she is not careful she could accidentally fried the entire building power

its this one expect red and black instead of different shares of pinks http://www.nenofashion.com/skin-tight-women-clothes-for-you.html/skin-tight-women-clothes-photo

• 2 weeks later...

I want to ask in case it is only me, but does anyone else feel as if this RP has lost a lot of steam?

I don't mean slow posting as that is mostly my fault at this point, but I feel like everyone has become far less motivated to put effort into this lately. To say this has been killing my motivation to post would be an understatement. I want to talk with the group about what direction we want this to take. This should be fun, and I would like this to work, but that is hard if we don’t communicate.

I understand, and would like to apologize for my shorter-than-usual posts. I've been working overnights, and have either been too tired to make a lengthy post, or enough hasn't happened for me to give my character a lot to do. That being said, I leave for military bootcamp on Oct. 14, so I will be unable to participate after that date. Eventually, I will be able to rejoin RPing, but that won't be for at least 2 months.

I'll be honest and say that I've, for the most part, have lost my interest in this. It would also seem that only You, Smartbrony, and I are the only ones left that even care to talk about the RP. As Fire, the creator of the RP, hasn't even posted here to discuss the story. It just seems the interest has just dropped too much, and I am no longer dedicated to this as before. If you wish to continue, then we will need to discuss a direction for the RP. I otherwise am no longer motivated to keep writing for this.

We were meant to board the ship and take down Lord Trogaar so that they will retreat and the city will be saved. We would have the Titan tower on the island and we will get our missions that would slowly lead to the battle with Slade.

I have thought about it, and I am afraid that I am backing out. I typically do not like dropping an RP, but my interest in it has faded to the point of finding the idea of posting as a chore rather than a fun activity. I am sorry to leave you like this, and wish you all the best. If you need me to, I will write myself out of the story, but you can continue without me.

Archived