Lets RP guys! (Idea discussion)

Well, at least im not alone XD

okay, i'll start making the summary, here goes nuttin!

So the characters are -

Sugar Rush - Me

Starwind - Stromchaser

Freesia - Franshspout

Cirrus Swirl - Smiley101

(IcyNote's character)

WAIT!!! WE DONT EVEN HAVE A VILLIAN YET!!!

oh and.... *hugs you like a BOSS*

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

M'well since you'll be the host of that RP, do you wanna play that villain? It will be discussed anyway lol. That villain could also have henchmen soooo that would make more bad guys for the peeps to play!

Right, I'm kind of new to RPing, so I definitely have no idea how to RP as a bad guy.... sorry love... hmmm

How 'bout the main villian guy will be in a lair or something while the henchmen do the work. The mane six (when they get captured) stays in the lair and also, the main bad dude will be the one communicating to the mane six (when their not yet captured)

It will also be so that our fillies are going to have to escape, find out where the lair is, get there, free the mane six, AND defeat the bad dude...

How about that? can it work? Were still going to have to make someone be the bad guy though...

Yeah that could work! Would give us more to do than just to escape the school lol.

As for the villain thing well... it could be hard if it's not the host. So someone else could hold the RP and make the story advance while being the villain.

I see... so someone else is going to have to be the host...

Hey Franshpout, Im just asking.... but would you like to be the host?

RDD is having trouble..

And Im a total newb... XD

so ummm.... is it okay with you?? ..... pwease?

I'd do it, but I already have 2 RPs to work with, unfortunately XD So hosting anymore could become difficult especially since I'm being pretty busy these days.

What I say is; This could be a good first experience too! We can be there to help and give you advices if you want XD Just PM someone and ask questions when you're unsure about something!

OH ALRIGHT!!! XD

I'll do it.... for you loves!!! :D

Thing is... I'm going to be quite busy this week because of some programs and activities in school... so I may not be able to post the thread until a few days.. (Being a highschooler is hard!) AND I'm in the Philippines, so the time zone might be different from you guys... sorry.. BUT what I will promise is that this RP WILL happen. It might take a while, but it WILL happen, so dont worry m'kay? m'kay.

but I still have one question though... what in the world is RDD going to do?!?!

Welp in any case! That'll be it for me tonight! It's getting rrrrrrreally late here and I got to work tomorrow! Soooo I'll get some news about all of this tomorrow morning! Ciao!

Basically the idea will be that a not so very nice guy will hold the school hostage with the kids in it. The leader of the pretty mean people will stay hidden in his lair and the Mane Six will try to rescue the school, but will fail. So it'll be up to our characters to manage to escape and save the Mane Six.

Other than that we were discussing who will control who in the Mane Six. I have picked Twilight. You can see what's been updated back on the first post, you lazy bum!

Archived