Lets RP guys! (Idea discussion)

Okay, now that everything is now made and baked, we have one cool plot cake! X3

Story:

Our fillies are just normal ones, no wait I stand corrected, their not normal at all XD. They are bunch of out-of-the-ordinary fillies with a normal school life. Or so they thought. One day, a lot of strong, black stallions went in and threatened them! The fillies were held captive, and the teachers were dealt with. The main villian refuses to give himself a name. All he wanted was a ransom from the mane six. But of course they weren't going to do that! They were much better than that! That was when the mane six decided to save the school, and the ponies trapped in it, themselves. But, it was a trap! (DUN DUN DUNNN) Now, the mane six are now held captive in the hidden lair of this mysterious villian. All hope seems lost. But not for our odd group of fillies! It was now up to them to save the mane six, defeat the bad guy, and save the school!!

Characters:

Fillies:

Sugar Rush - TheAddictedFangirl

Starwind - Stromchaser1991

Freesia - Franshspout

Cirrus Swirl - Smiley101

Archena - RainbowDaringDash

Scarlet Flash - IcyNote

Mane six:

Twilight Sparkle - Franshpout

Fluttershy - TheAddictedFangirl

Rarity - Stormchaser1991

Applejack - IcyNote

Pinkie Pie - Smiley101

Rainbow Dash - RainbowDaringDash

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the participation you guys!! :)

Fillies are just the right one for this

It can also make them look cool! XD

Little fillies can be awesome too you know!

If you dont have a filly (I dont even have one) you could just make your main OC a filly for this one...

Thats what I'm gonna do.... :D

If you guys are into that idea, we can start discussing about it right now!

About what actually happens, the danger, the enemy, how many fillies should be in, the adventure itself, and of course our characters!

So go ahead and leave a suggestion...

How does hostage or kidnapping sound?

I mean, in numbers, think it's possible to give an average? XD I know we don't know like... the age of the CMCs in the show, but I'd go about to assume that they are around 10 years old. I have an 11 years old filly fairy.

Yes, fairies. I have pretty much made an entire species about them hence why I only RP in the FFA section of this forum lol.

If you want me to suggest you something, avoid having too many people in! It's really hard to keep a RP with too many people since... we all live different lives and stuff happens in those lives!

Alright! Nice call Fransh! Yes... 10 years old is just the right age! That way, our fillies would have more common sense and can think through problems better.. (imagine a 5 year old in this nasty situation XD)

I suppose 5 or 4 below RPers are enough? Having more than that can slow down our experience, like me, I have school and such, I wouldnt want to be left behind!

And, you have a fairy?! That can make our RP interesting! ^_^

Ok, now that we know what kind of characters we'll put in, we can move on to the next step, and PS!!! please no wizard, ninja, cyborg or overpowered ponies basically. This is kind of like a slice of life thing, which something bad happens. A filly with the ability to fight or handle a weapon is fine, just dont make him/her invisible alright? alright.

ok, now, what's gonna happen exactly?

sure! My OC will be Sugar Rush

She will be a filly here though... she's an earth pony

Here, have a summary of her.. :)

Character Summary/Personality: She is ADDICTED to well.. sugar!. She eats uncountable amounts of candy, cakes, and treats daily. Due to this, she's packed with energy and is extremely hyper. She is constantly shaking and twitching and stutters while she speaks. This is all normal to her though. She can never stay in the same place and is always moving. She does this because if she doesn't use her energy she will collapse. Also, due to the energy always packed in her, she can do things on a high speed. Someponies even suggested to decrease or even stop her sugar intake, which she tried, but failed, miserably. When she's happy, she's chatty, cheerful, and energetic. But she's the complete opposite when she's nervous or scared. She shakes and stutters more than usual and she increases her sugar intake in an attempt to calm down. She becomes quiet, pale, and somepony might say, crazy. Due to her being hyper, she is very jumpy and gets spooked out very, I mean very, easily. Her biggest fear is the Dark though. She's a very generous pony and will not hesitate to give her treats away to anyone that might ask. Due to her energy, she does things in a high speed, for example: trotting, galloping, talking, eating, almost everything she does! She is famous for her homemade treats. She tends to be reckless and is more of a doer than a thinker.

Her cutie mark is a strawberry shortcake surrounded by candy

Heres a picture as well: http://i.imgur.com/efpNXjP.png

Go ahead and introduce your characters too guys.. :D

@stormchaser1991

-Can you give a brief description of what they are and what they do? And if your OC is a "timber pony", go ahead and introduce him/her! ^_^

no Starwind is not a Timber Pony it is just a race idea but i will give you some not all ok the timber pony is a forgotten race of ponies that live in the Everfree forest and other major forests around equestria. theyy are all unicorns like all cryser ponies are earth and all bats ponies are pegsis. that is the breaif history i have much more but thats all i have on how they came to be, the tem death of the race, and they revive of it

Okay, here's a brief app for my OC (took out some of the stuff that didn't apply since I'm making her a filly)

Name: Cirrus Swirl

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Lavender

Character colour: Sky blue, tips of her wings are purple

Mane/Tail/Other: Her mane is a darkish purple, but with a streak of lavender running through it. It falls down to the shoulders, and most of the time falls in her face. Her tail has the same color scheme

Personality: Cirrus can be a bit shy and awkward at times, but is really easygoing once you get to know her. Even though she can be sarcastic a lot, but she will always has a kind heart. She loves hanging out with her friends, and will stand up for them if necessary. She sometimes gets scared easily, and is also a bit clumsy.

One question, are we going to be blank flanks? If not, her cutie mark is a spiraling cloud to show her talent in...clouds :P She makes and shapes them and stuff

Archived