The snow glows white on the mountain tonight(rp)

Bluelight

Blackwing would walk out of his room. He had found the perfect target though there was no way even he could pull this off without help, he just wished he knew if anypony around here would be recruitable to do this. Blackwing would enter the bar area, still showing no emotion as he looked around.

(Who would join him?)

Full Steam:

Though the streets of the new kingdom where not full created like the ones in Canterlot, the snow, ice, and water on the the ground that lead to the castle had been matted down enough to create a quasi road that the large earth stallion was able to follow. Which each step the Full steam could feel the snow crush under his large hooves and the weight of the package. With each step he would feel the package roll forward a bit forcing him to roll it back a bit on his shoulders and to make sure it wouldn't fall. In an odd way it was almost like a line dance. three steps forward roll the package; three more steps forward, roll the package again. Full Steam wasn;t sure how long he had kept of the pattern but by the time he had reached the castle gates his back and hooves where starting to get swore from repeating the motion over and over again.

The odd thing about the castle was that even though it was built for the new princess of land, it was surprisingly empty. There were no guards at the front gate to greet the train pony and as Full Steam entered into the main hall of palace it was eerily quiet. Full Steam gut didn't like how quiet it was. Quiet on the rails when pulling a train usually meant something was wrong or that some pony had messed with the something the train wheels and that robbery or something was about to happen.

"Where'n da hay is every pony?"

Full Steam thought to himself as he looked around, as his legs shook a bit from starting to tire out from carrying the heavy package.

"Hello? Any pony here?"

Full Steam said aloud in the castle his voice bouncing off the large sheets of ice that made up the main entrance However, the only respond that the Earth pony got was the silence of castles halls that slowly dispelled his question.

Seeing that he wasn't going to be greeted by any pony soon, Full Steam continued deeper into the castle. It was certainly an interesting castle with large hallways with equally high ceilings that only a pegasus or Alicorn would actually be able to reach. The most interesting thing about the castle though was how the ice started out as a bright almost translucent blueish green near the bottom and as they rose to ceilings became a darker and darker blue until it was almost as dark as the midnight sky that Full Steam was use to seeing when he had to do an over night run on the pony express. Why it did this Full Steam had no idea, However he chalked it up to magic since it was something that an Earth pony could not understand no matter how much he or she studied it. Still in an odd way it was kind of pretty.

"Better than the train carts ah've slept'n, an this only dah hallways."

Full Steam said to himself while he continued to walk through the castle.

Time had a bit of an odd way of slipping past the train stallion while he walked around the castle, Maybe it was because the castle seemed to distort the light of Celestia's sun making it so that time felt like it was slowed down. However, The train ponies leg where at least able to tell the stallion he had been carrying this package for to long and that he had to find a place to put down this package or that they would become gelatin. As he looked through the halls, Full steams picton blue eyes noticed that one of the large doors made of ice had been slightly propped open.

"Guess ah'll take id."

Full Steam thought to himself as he walked over to the thick doors and started to push his way in.

After a few minutes of awkwardly getting himself through the door with the large package, Full Steam found that he was in a large throne room. It was still fairly bare with only throne made of ice near the end of the hall. If the quiet halls made the earth pony fell uncomfortable the throne room with no designs or even guards made his creep-o-meter jump to a ten. Still the last thing the train pony wanted was to be stuck carrying this heavy package all day. He made his way over to the large throne and slid the large package off of his back onto the sit. The package made a loud thud that echoed around the room making the earth pony look about as if he was trying to follow the echo.

With the package off of his back Full Steams legs instantly felt better and his back felt a cool amount of air after having the crate rubbing against it for so long. However though the package may of been delivered, the earth pony would need a moment to rest before he went off to find any pony who could either sign for it or to see if he could find the princess so that she could sign for and see if she could grant permission for him to help start building the last part of the train station so that the new kingdom could flourish.

Frozen was sitting on her balcony. She was playing around with a snowflake boredly. The only room that had more than a few things in the room was her bedroom and the room where her maids and all slept. Even though there wasnt any.... yet. There was simply ber, her captain of the royal guard, and her cook. That was it. No one else, as the maids were still in canterlot, and the captain was still orgainizing her guard. She was completely oblivious to the fact that full steam was wondering around the castle looking for her.

She heard a thud. She stood up, deciding vCard to check it out... she trotted back inside,"Is someone there?"she asked, looking aroud the hallway as her voice echoed. She noticed the throne room door open. But she had left it propped open. She raised an eyebrow and watched.

Sugar placed all the ears she had on Fire's words. She listened to every word and didn't miss a single one. Her ears twitched.

"T-thats o-o-okay!" She replied as she said something about it taking a while.

R-really? T-T-Thats r-really c-c-cool!!" She replied to her dream as her mind drifted to her bakery.

"I-I have a b-b-bakery by m-my house! Y-you should v-v-visit sometime!" She said shakily as she continued to follow Fire.

She spotted a pegasus on the corner of her eye. She was helping Fire, so she couldn't introduce herself...yet.

She turned to the pegasus and gave out a shaky, excited wave paired with a huge grin. After so, she followed Fire again.

(No one? Dam)

Blackwing would see no one he would be able to recruit, which made this harder for him. No matter what this score was going to be pulled, though now that he had to do it alone it had become a thousand times harder. Blackwing would walk out of the tavern, he needed equpment to pull this off, and he knew just where to get it.

• 2 weeks later...

Full Steam:

As Full Steam continued to rest his legs in the empty throne room, he heard something start to softly bounce off the walls of ice again. It was a soft question asking if somepony was there. The large stallion felt a chill run up his spin at hearing the voice as his ears propped down like a young colt who was scared. Still, it at least acknowledged that there was some pny in this giant castle made of ice. Or at least that was how Full Steam brain rationalized the sound.

The stallion started to walk towards the door of the throne room not bothering to look back at the throne or the package.

"The faster, ah ged outda here the better."

Full Steam thought his hooves clicking against the ice.

As he walked out the doors the stallion looked around to see if he could spot where the noise had come from. His picton blue eyes first looked right and then they looked left down the halls. At first he didn't see anything until he noticed near one of the balcony that were carved out the ice was an unusual color of blue that didn't fit in with the rest of the ice made walls.

As he walked a little closer to the unusual color he noticed it wasn't actually ice at all but the wall was obscuring what it was. It seemed more soft and in multiple strains, Like that of mane. However, Full Steam didn't say a word as he raised his eyebrow trying to figure out what it was. With a few more steps the Earth pony was only a few hooves away and the Pony was able to connect the dots on what it was. It had to be a mane, no ice could be that thin and soft looking even with magic.

"Ya'll might as well come out. If'n ya'll were tryin' da hide yer mane gave ya'll away."

Full Steam said his thick accent breaking through when he was being blunt. In away he was glad that he did notice this pony. It means that somepony would finally be able to sign for the package and that he wouldn't have to haul it back to the train station. Also on top of that it would at least give him some idea of where the princess might be.

Frozen giggled slightly, before stepping into view,"I wasnt trying to..."She smiled softly. As strange as it seemed, She didnt seem bothered by the fact that he was poking around. She watched him calmly. Her shoes were white, with grey dots on the front, and her collar and crown? A giant snowflake was painted on them, the outlines were a soft blue, as grey would blend in to much.

Blackwing would walk straight to a house, a pretty big one with four chimneys, all spewing smoke. Blackwing knew the owner of the house, he was a old stallion. This stallion was named Sharp Blade, though he often gets called Blade. Blade was a master at any sort of steel work, whether it be blades, ropes anything he could do it. As Blackwing knocked on the door Blade would already know what he wanted. "Come on in, iv got what you need" Would be the words that Blade spoke

Full Steam:

Having the princess herself show up in front of the train pony was something that Full Steam wasn't expecting. All royalty wore the same out fit making it easy for the Earth stallion to figure out that it was princess frozen.

"Y-yer.. ah *ahem* I mean, YOUR majesty. a-a- I apologize. I did not expect you da...I mean to be alone."

Full Steam said quickly trying hide his thick accent. Each time the pony had to full pronounce his "I" or his "oo" sound it sounded forced or that the pony had cotton stuck in his mouth.

In all honesty Full steam was never good at talking to nobility of any kind. Most nobility saw him as a low class pony who couldn't speaker proper equestrian and was from some back water town. In a terrible kind of way they were right, Full Steam had grown up deep in the bad lands west of Equestria were education wasn't as caught up to the standard of Equestria or other large cities. On top of that Full Steam had dropped out of school at a young age to pursue life outdoors making it harder for him in cities. Still he wouldn't change who he was. He knew he could out last any city slicker in any terrian. Still, The stallion had least learned when talking to noble ponies, you drop the accent or risk not being taken serious.

"Your majesty, while I have yer-your presencese, I would require a signature for a package that was delivered to you."

Full Steam continued while taking a step back motioning his large framed body towards the throne hopping that the princess would follow in suite.

"Hopefully ah don' ged banished fer nod bowin'."

Full steam thought to himself as he adjust his hat and bandana so that the oil stains and sweat on were at least somewhat hidden.

(Sorry, been busy, with school and all..)

Frozen giggled as she trotted over,"whats there to be sorry about? You havent really done any harm..."she told him. Her mane seemed to flow as she approached. If anypony looked close enough, you could see small, white specks. She stopped infront of him.

Full Steam:

It seemed that Full Steam had some luck left in him when the princess said that he hadn't done anything wrong. A sense of relief flowed through the earth pony as he dropped his shoulders a bit to signal his relief.

While the two went back into the throne room, Full steam made sure that his large hooves did not clomp to hard against the floor. Unlike other ponies, A train pony would wear heavy metal shoes on the bottom of his hooves so that he wouldn't get damage on the soles of his whooves. However, this always had led to trouble with Full Steam due to stone floors or wooden floors not being built for such abuse. Though the ice for the floor had seemed to hold up the last thing that Full Steam wanted to do was to scratch the floor in the presence of Princess Frozen.

With the large package in site, the large stallion turn towards the mare.

"Here is your package your highness, I just need you to- SKTREECH"

Full Steam began to say until he was cut off by the sound of metal dragging against Ice. As the earth pony looked down, his worst fear had just come true. The weight of his strong body plus the metal shoes had just just put a deep gash into the floor made of ice when he was turning and starting to point towards the package.

"Now yer in fer it."

Full Steam thought to himself as he looked at the gash on the floor as if it was an alien life form.

"Yer...Y-your highness. I swear.. I didn't....I'm...."

Full Steam tried to explain but the words seemed to get stuck in his throat. There was no way to apologize for what he had just did. This building was royal property, any damage would result in hard time and heavy fines. This was the last thing that the stallion needed.

Frozen stared at the ice calmly, for a few seconds. Her horn seemed to glow andthe ice around it melted, before the water froze again. The scratch was no longer there, just ice. Frozen looked at the package,"Its fine,"She replied calmly.

Full Steam:

Full Steam should of know that that the princess would be able to use such magic. Heck her name was Princess Frozen so her being able to control ice and fix a massive scratch in the ice should of not surprised the stallion. Still, the way magic had been able to fix his careless mistake in way made the stallion feel even worse. If she could of done that from the start why didn't she just use some spell to make it so that the ice was scratch proof. Did she enjoy seeing other ponies start to panic? Was there something about seeing normal ponies get nervous in front of royalty that the nobility class found amusing? The idea made Full Steams blood boil that he was being used as a play toy for the princess. Almost began to grind his teeth in frustration when he caught himself and pushed away the thought by taking a relaxing breath.

"Id ain' gonna do no good fer me ta start hollerin ad her. 'Sides she migh banish me ta some ice tomb 'er somethin'."

Full Steam thought to himself as he watched the princess walk up to the large package mentioning in a bit of calm and almost bored sounding reply.

The earth pony decided not to dwell on it any longer as he walked behind her until the two were in front of the large crate. On top of it was a piece of paper that needed a signature from sompeony who would take responsibility for it. Of course this was what Full Steam had always been told. The way the words curled and sweep across the page was a mystery to the Earth pony. He could make a word here and there on the parchment beyond that, Full Steam had no idea what it was actually saying. He just knew that as soon as somepony but their signature on the paper, the package became theirs' and that the delivery was complete. Usually a mail pony would do this and Full Steam would be the muscle, but since he had no mailpony to do the speech he was just going to have too wing it.

"Your Highness, in order to ensure dis...er I mean this package is now safely in your hooves, ah...I require a signature on this slip. It will tell you all the information you will need."

He said as he walked up to the package and grabbed the note before turning to the princess and present her with the dull yellow sheet of paper. As loing as Princess Frozen didn't ask him to clarify or read any parts allowed he would be in the home clear for this part of his trip to the castle.

Frozen nodded. She signed with her magic and stared outside calmly. All of a sudden, she was for some reason, distant. She had a headache, which was very unusual, which made her kinda..... uneasy....

Full Steam:

With another spell, the princess signature was on the paper and the deal was complete. What Princess Frozen did with the was her business from here on out. However, Full Steam still had another task that he had to do that would require the princesses help. In fact, it would probably require all of her help since only she alone could authorize the building of the train yard. This was going to be difficult for the train pony. He had never been one to schmooze ponies into getting what he wanted which is why he usually left this to Caboose since he seemed to have a better way with words. Still he was the only train pony strong enough to handle the ice storms in the north alone so he was gonna have to just suck it and go along.

Full Steam carefully tucked the slip away under his conductors hat and walked next to the princess who seemed to be a little....spaced out. Full Steam wasn't really sure what would make a princess stress but he could only assume it would be something beyond his understand.

"Your highness, Though ah'm not one to want to waste yer....I mean your time; I do have a second requests for why I am here."

Full Steam said looking at the light blue mare trying to keep his stern picton blue eyes from being to narrow. A few ponies had mentioned that it tended to frighten other ponies since he looked like he was glaring at them. In all honesty he wasn't it was just a bad habit of his from dealing with bandits to much.

"While your kingdom is coming along nicely, without a proper train station 'n yard supplies that you might require from the south might be difficult to bring here. That is why I would like to request a permit to purchase a land grant in your kingdom so that the train pullers can a build a proper train yard."

Full steam continued still looking at Princess Frozen. Full Steam wasn't sure where to go from here. Afterall this kingdom was brand new and unlike other cities that had restaurants that the stallion could maybe fall back on to take somepony out for a fancy lunch which usually made his stomach upset afterwords, this would have to be strict business between the two.

Full Steam:

Full Steam wasn't a hundred percent sure what the Princess had meant when she only nodded her head. Did she just approve the idea? Or was she just maybe nodding that she heard the message and would contemplate the offer?

It seemed that the Stallion was going to have to try harder to pry out an anwser from the princess. If maybe explaining the situation wasn't working then perhaps letting the Princess see the area that the train ponies were wanting to turn into a train yard would work better.

"Your Highness, would you like to talk a walk with me?"

Full Steam asked looking back at the princess who still seemed to be a bit spaced.

"I know when I'm pulling the trains on the rails the fresh tends to help my thoughts."

The stallion continued taking a shot in the dark with implying that maybe the princess was worried about something.

"If ah can ged 'er down to da train station ah can at lest show 'er whad good full station would do."

Full Steam thought to himself as he took a step back towards the door hopping that the mare would follow.

Archived