The snow glows white on the mountain tonight(rp)

Bluelight

Blackwing walked into the new Kingdom. He had heard stories that this place had a castle like non other, and that inside there was riches. He knew that right now he was on a quest of redemption, though this score was enough to make even him take up his old occupation. Blackwing would walk straight to the local Inn. He knew he would not manage to do this alone, he needed to recruit.

Sugar Rush heaved a shaky sigh. She just finshed setting up her bakery. She just moved here a few days ago and has everything set up. She now has a new house, complete with new furniture and belongings. She looked up and smiled at her new Bakery. It will open tomorrow. She looked at her shaking, caramel hooves and dusted them.

"T-t-this l-looks p-p-perfect!" She stuttered to herself as she reached into her saddle pack.

She took out a gumdrop and popped it into her mouth. Her tongue tracing though her lips. She swallowed the sugary treat and looked around for something to do. Maybe she should go exploring around the place! She nodded to herself and started trotting around the kingdom in a swift pace. Her quivering head looked around and took in her surroundings. She spotted a local inn and decided to visit it.

She entered the place and sucked in its scent. She smiled and sat in a table. She ordered some orange juice with extra sugar. As she waited for her drink, she looked around the place. She noticed that she was sitting near another pony. She took out a gummy bear and popped it into her mouth. She didn't notice she was staring at the said pony.

Cirrus had woken up early. After moving to the Ice Kingdom, she had managed to get a job on the weather team. She had to have the snow clouds placed early, or they wouldn't snow in time. She finished the job and sat on a cloud with a yawn, brushing her purple mane out of her face. Boredly, she took a piece if the cloud and started to shape what looked like a snowflake

(woopsy... sorry about that love.. :P)

Sugar Rush observed the griffon closely. He seemed... odd. Her thoughts were shot out by her drink being brought to her table. She thanked the waiter and started to sip on her tasty drink. She hummed in delight as she felt a surge of energy go through her veins. She finished her drink with a pop of her straw. She payed for it and decided to leave.

She trotted around the town. Her thoughts reverted back to that Griffon she spotted. She had an odd feeling she was gonna see him again. She looked up and saw a white coated pony. A new friend should be great! She trotted to her.

"H-hi t-t-there! I'm S-s-sugar R-rush! W-whats y-y-your name?" She said with a smile as she extended a shaky hoof

Sugar gave out a huge grin. She can feel the energy go through her veins as her eyes widened with excitement.

"I-Its r-r-really nice t-to meet you F-f-fire!" She stuttered in a fast tone. She jumped beside her.

"W-what's y-y-your f-favorite c-c-color?" She said quickly and jumped behind her.

"W-would y-y-you l-like a g-g-gumdrop??" She askes swiftly and jumped on the other side.

"W-where y-ya g-g-goin'?" She then jumped right in front of her face.

"Will y-y-you be m-my f-f-friend?"

Sugar jumped up and down rapidly in excitement. She smiled a huge smile and reached in her saddle pack. After a few seconds she took out a gumdrop and handed it to her with her shaky caramel hooves.

"D-d-do you n-n-need help w-with you m-m-music s-school?" She asked as her ear twitced two times.

(This is my last post loves, Im goin' to bed. Dont leave me behind now! I have school tomorrow!)

Sugar smiled as she watched her new friend ate a gumdrop. She herself, took a gummy bear and ate it blissfully.

"I-I can h-h-elp you, F-f-fire!" She declared as she galloped off in a high speed.t5gtgg

Realizing she had no idea where she was going, she went to a halt and galloped back to Fire.

"W-which w-w-way again?" She asked, face flushed with embarrassment.

( I'm baaaack!!! XD)

Sugar squeed and jumped around Fire before trotting in a more controlled pace. She went slower and glanced at Fire before giggling in excitement.

"A-a-awesome!! L-lets g-g-go!" She stuttered happily.

She raised a shaky hoof and signaled Fire to come with her. Her ears twitched and she cuddled into her scarf around her neck. She shot out a grin.

"J-j-just t-tell me w-w-what to d-do when w-w-we get t-there!" She said with a fast tone and jumped a bit.

Full Steam:

Snow. Why of all things did it have to be snow? New railroad tracks never did great in snow. It made it so that the metal in the tracks would expand to quickly and would need replacement within a year or two. The idea of the railroad lines breaking before even getting a good use made Full Steam irritated. Still it was under Princess Celestia order to deliver and finish setting up the rail roads to the new kingdom. Now that Full Steam thought about it, the kingdom didn't even have a name other than Frozen Heart's kingdom.

"Honestly who all don't think up ah name before buildin' a place?"

Full steam thought as he walked through the soon to be train station that he would pick up ponies in and then send all around Equestria. However, in order to finish, he needed to get a permit to build a train yard for the trains to sit in to prevent them from being frozen by the harsh weather when they had to stop for the night, the train pony was going to need to travel to the castle and talk to royalty.

"Jus' remember ta talk slow and look professional."

He said to himself as he started to head looked over the horizon at the castle.

The castle itself was fairly impressive. Unlike the Canterlot castle or Crystal empire castle that were made of stone, this castle was made of nothing but ice. He wasn't sure how many pegasi and Unicorns worked on it to shaped that much ice for a princess but it was indeed impressive. The more that Full Steam actually thought it about the more he actually did get nervous to visit the place. Unlike Pegasi or Unicorns who had fairly light bone structures, Full Steam was a big pony. Trained from his youth to pull heavy things and move heavy things, had given him a large body that even most earth ponies didn't have. Thoughts of his weight crushing the ice and upsetting the royalty filled his mind until he had to shake his head and take a breath of the crisp cold area in the kingdom.

"I'm sure they took that into account when buildin' the place."

He thought as he began to head towards the palace.

However, before he left the train station, he noticed that there was a large delivery for the palace on the back of his train. It was a large package that was about 6 hoof X 5 hoof high.

"Migh' as well kill two birds with one stone."

Full Steam thought as he grabbed the package and carefully balanced it on his back so that he could deliver the large good to the castle. Unfortunately, the castle was still a bit off and what ever was in this package was heavy. Still the earth stallion took a deep breath like he always did when moving heavy object and carefully made his way down the streets towards the castle so that he could deliver the behemoth of a package to castle.

Darkness sat upon the edge of the town and lay under a tree, he had grown used to the cold and his coat and mane were thicker then most. He watched the town from where he sat and closed his eyes and sighed, laying down to relax.

Archived