A Not So Normal Day in School! (Closed)

(I believe it would be RDD's turn too, actually! And darn it! I need to check people's profiles more often before assuming anything XD Sorry 'bout that, Smiley!)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Woah! What happened here? Dont worry! I can fix that! :D))

Fanny

RainbowDaringDash

Smiley101

Stormchaser

Franshpout

Icynote

((Now, lets go again, Calculating all this, I do believe its Fransh's turn... okay?))

:)

Shortly after have resting her head on her desk, the ice fairy heard a scream. The first one she hadn't brought any attention to it since she was focusing on her ice magic... but the second scream, coming from the same pony, was made because of her. The risks of her spell were exactly this. If not done well, the ball of ice shatters... but she knew that if it happened, the others around her would react to it. Well, to be honest she was very surprised that no one had given her any attention yet. Yes, she was at the end of the classroom in the back, in a corner, but that ice ball had pretty much exploded and one of the ice shards landed on Sugar's neck. When that scream happened, Freesia instantly looked over to see what happened. Then laughters. The classroom began to laugh and tease the two ponies who were now on the floor, one over another. Freesia tried to hold it in, biting her lips as a smile formed itself, yet quickly gave up and joined the laughters with the others. She was responsible for this! It's then that the teacher finaly came in, bringing some order back to the classroom. In an attempt to do nice to her fairy friend at home, Freesia stood straight on her seat, getting to listen to the teacher. Hopefully that the teacher hadn't seen anything she had done... or she could get in trouble.

But despite her trying to be well-mannered, she looked over at Sugar once more, just to see if the filly was still under the shock of that small accident. Although Freesia was responsible, she still didn't mean for that to happen, but right now she was not getting focused on what the teacher was saying at the front.

-----------

His workers were on the move. They were already in the town... and even already reached the building. Him? He was in his own lair, working from a distance in the shadows where it was unknown to the others. His plan would work... it was foolproof. Comfortable on his own seat, he'd be thoughtful, lights turned off at the moment, only a few candles lighting the piece he was in... Nothing that would really show his shape or anything. While contemplating this moment of silence and taking this opportunity to try and bring more ideas to his mind, he'd be disturbed by the sound of a device suddenly turning on and instantly a voice would make itself be heard through it.

????: Tsk... Didn't I tell you to use the crystal ball? It's more effective that way.

He'd express himself, sounding irritated by this, but anyway... They were also awaiting his orders, which meant that his workers had succeeded. The device... he'd turn this thing off and would get up from his chair to walk into the light, revealing his identity that way. A brown coat with a short orange and spiky mane, the tail followed the same pattern as his mane. He looked taller than a regular pony, his eyes were of a dark red color and he had a scar on his right cheek. Aside from that, a brown coat was covering his back, the sleeves were empty of his hooves and hung on the side. While walking out in the light, he'd be looking down at another object in the room. A big crystal ball was floating above a small pillar. He grinned before activating its magic with his unicorn horn. With it he could see where his workers were and his face would appear in the small crystal ball that the black stallion was given.

????: Do you have the seals? Remember... I want you and your henchmen to go inside and take a classroom hostage. The teachers and kids won't be posing any trouble... what we want is to neutralize the Elements of Harmony. The news will spread quickly and they should be on their way. When you have the class taken hostage, take the kids and the teachers into another room and lock them there with that other seal I gave you. Make sure to lock doors and windows from outside too to make sure they can't escape. After that I want you to put the seals down in the classroom. One in each corner. Do not activate them until the Elements are all inside the classroom! When they are all lured inside, then activate it. The spell will block all of the exits and will trap them inside... Then they will be teleported into my lair, where I'll be able to deal with them myself. Understood?

Scarlet let out a small squeal when the ice shards came from out of nowhere. The teacher walked into the classroom, and she settled down. Some fillies teased her for being a 'goody two-shoes.' But she didn't care if they got in trouble. Her older sister, Icy Note, always followed the rules, she thought. And she looked up to Icy. So, she would follow her example.

(Sorry if this post was short. :/ )

Sugar listened to the teacher quite attentively. She would pop in a gumdrop once in a while. She would make small talk with Solar, and hum to herself while tilting her head back and forth. Solar turned to her.

"Gee Sweets, you seem happy today.." He said, cracking a grin.

"A-a-arent I a-always h-h-happy?" She said back, also cracking a grin.

"Yeah but-" Solar wasnt able to finish for the teacher butted in.

"You two! Stop talking!" She scolded, hitting a ruler against the table while giving them a glare.

"S-s-sorry!" Sugar apologized whilst Solar chuckled. She rolled her eyes at him, and proceeded to listen.

"Apologies, sir" The black stallion said on the earpiece and took out the crystal ball from his jacket. Their master was quite weird, but he wasn't one to judge. He listened to the instructions given to him. Nodding occasionally at his voice. After so, he adjusted his sunglasses and nodded at his men.

"You all know what to do..." He said in monotone as they marched in.

The men marched in the empty hallways. Everyone seems to be in class. In each room they passed, the lead stallion set two guards to stay at the door. He wouldnt want some complications. They took a right on a classroom. He set three guards on the room they were in. He stood there with four henchmen behind him. He observed the class. The teacher seemed confused.

"Excuse me bu-" The teacher wasnt able to finish.

"Sack her." The lead stallion simply said. One trotted to her and placed a sack on her head. Restraining her hooves on the process. Most of the fillies on the room were screaming as a result. He sent a glare at the students before going to the teachers desk and slammed his hoof on the table.

"LISTEN UP." He said in a loud firm voice.

Archena would stay at her desk thinking about how the day would go. She hated being at a new school, it was SO boring though that all ended when the classroom was entered. Archena would stand straight up and run out the front. She did not know any of the ponies here, though she WOULD NOT let these guys hurt any of them. Archena would crack her neck as she reached the front, she was ready to fight these guys off.

"How about you guys BUCK OFF before i get mad" Archena would yell as she stood their, ready for anything

Cirrus was staring out the window, daydreaming, when the guards stormed in. She snapped out of her thoughts and looked to the front of the class just as the teacher was being sacked. "What...what the hay is going on?" she whispered. She then noticed Archena jump out of her seat, standing up to the ponies who were kidnapping the teacher. This made her even more startled. Archena looks pretty strong, but she couldn't possibly take on those ponies...could she? she thought to herself. Cirrus sat comepletely still, unsure what do do

Starwind was paying attention some but wasn't at the same time she hear the teacher talking but was thinking of the Stars she looked at. When all of a sudden some ponies enter the room, and she saw that they put they teacher in a sack then she saw Archena yelling at them Starwind also stood up and after she finish yelling "thats not very nice" said Starwind

Already... Freesia had lost her concertration. She eventually had lost her interest in Sugar... But it didn't take long before she would hear her speak again with her friend. Immediately she would turn her head towards them, not even thinking of the teacher anymore... Until *SMACK* As soon as the ruler hit the desk, Freesia jumped on her chair and returned her attention on the teacher. The one, boring pony at the front of the class... She did not want to be caught, oh no. Not this time at least... Her day already started badly enough, she just wanted to try avoiding anymore trouble. It shouldn't be too hard, right?

Well... apparently it was because from out of nowhere a group of stallions entered the class. They looked rather suspicious at first sight... When Freesia laid her eyes on them she began to ask herself a few questions, but remained quiet... Shortly after one would order the others to do something to the teacher. To... sack her? What did that mean? One of them went over to the teacher a put a sack on her head. Ooh... so that's what it meant. It was not reassuring at all... Then *SLAM* hooves slammed down on the teacher's desk and the stallion loudly yelled, making the young ice fairy curl in her chair a little... Perhaps this morning with Seria things didn't go so swell, but now she just wished so much for her to be there.

Suddenly one of the students bravely got up and dared to go defy them at the front of the class. She was mad! What was she thinking doing a thing like that?! She'll only get hurt! Freesia knew that she had ice powers... perhaps not all so well developped yet, but compared to the others she thought she was the only one being able to really do something. Thing was, she didn't know what to do yet. Those guys looked serious enough. For the moment she thought it was better to stay where she was, one of her hooves under her desk just in case. She knew she couldn't make ice form out of thin air well, but she could at least freeze things by making contact with them...

Scarlet almost jumped out of her seat when a group of stallions dressed in black burst in the room, sacking the teacher. What? She shook when the stallion yelled out. She watched as a another filly dared the stallions. Was she crazy? She couldn't fight them, she would be outnumbered. Scarlet just stayed in her seat, shaking as she saw a stallion laugh at her. Why did this happen today? She was going to have a normal day today, but now this?

Sugar hummed. Nothing unusual was happening. She shifted herself, she was about to ask her friend something, until... what the heck? Are those black stallions? And what are they doing? Ah! They sacked the teacher!

"E-EEK!" A sound escaped her mouth involutarily.

She coiled in her seat. Her shaking increased in speed. She started to look pail as her breathing intensified. Whats gonna happen?! What are they gonna do?! She jumped when he started talking. Even his voice sounded scary.

Solar observed his bestfriend. She doesnt seem to be doing good. He scooted closer to her, wrapping his scared hooves around her.

"I-Its okay Sweets, I'll protect you.." He didnt even believe his own words. He's scared too you know!

He observed the fillies. Good, they seem to be behaving. He studied their looks. His eyes landed on one particularly. This filly seemed to have ice on her body. Thid can definetely 'complicate' things. Theres a possibility she's no ordinary filly. He held on the seals their boss them. It was of different kinds. If something unsual happened, they must remember to stick the anti-magic seal on them. His thoughts was broken by the filly that stood up to them. He observed the filly. A brave one it seems. With their well-trained, toned bodies, its basically IMPOSIBLE for this filly to hurt any of them. Plus, she's outnumbered. He glared daggers at her. As much as he wants to pick her up, and throw her back to her chair, he couldn't. It was not part of the orders. He would give a frustrated sigh before rubbing the middle of his eyes. He looked at one of his men. The said one understanded instantly and walked over to the filly. He carried her by the shoulders and went for her seat.

The lead stallion straightened up, before speaking in an intimidating voice.

"As, I was saying.." He cleared his throat.

"Were not gonna hurt any of you. That is, if any of you is being a spoiled brat, then we wont have any choice but to do so." He warned, studying their faces.

"All you fillies have to do, is to do what we say, dont fight us, keep your mouths shut, and to not. do. anything. MAD." He added a thump at the last word. He meant it.

"Any violations?" He asked, firmly.

Sugar dug her head in his chest. She didnt bother looking at the black stallion. Every word entered her twitching ear though. She hugged Solar tighter. Whats gonna happen to them?

(Please change that, if someone interacts with my char i like to have a chance to react before they say exactly what happens. So u dont need to rewrite the whole thing, could u have the guy carryign her while he says that?)

(Its ok, normally i would not have minded if my char would not have been able to do anything, in this case i can)

Archena would stay their standing strong. She looked mad, though in truth she was completly calm. There was no anger, fear, or happyness in her right now, all she was feelign was her in peace. When the Stallion picked her up archena would look him in the eye, and spit in it"Good try normally, not on me". They were the only words the stallion would hear before Archena used one front hoof to break free of his jaw, then she would give him a hard punch with her other hoof the moment she hit the ground. The impact sent the stallion through the air a few feet. "Anyone else?" She would ask. Archena had held back then, she kenw that if she went full out these guys would know what she was capable off. If she held back, she could suprise them later.

((Deeply sorry for the lack of posts. Had my mind be pretty busy with unfun stuff (nothing to worry about, though) and was just busy in general too... Also worked on a sig picture since I thought I could add more cute to my things :D))

Freesia kept her eyes on the stallions at the front. She had noticed that the one who seemed to be the leader looked at her more than the others... She didn't really think about it, but the fact that she had ice wings and a tail made of ice too was not helping her case. She was unique in this classroom... very much able to distinguish herself from the others just because of that. But she did not really realize that it might be the case. She thought mostly that he just knew she could have powers... But his thoughts were then on something else.

The filly who dared to go at the front of the room had been picked up. Freesia's eyes widened at the sight of that. Would they dare hurt her? Well... he stated that he wouldn't if they kept quiet. Well... things went off to a bad start now that this crazy filly went at the front to try and drive them away. But the next part would impress her even more. That filly who was picked up would find herself back to the ground after she would actually manage to knock one of them up. She didn't expect that to happen... perhaps that they had a chance then.

Quickly, though, something would be heard coming from the stallion at the front. A voice... the one of a stallion, but it was not the one at the desk speaking.

????: What am I hearing? What is happening? Captain!! Answer me! What is happening?!

This voice was coming from a device that was unseen right now, and he sounded furious. He probably heard one of his henchmen get beaten up. Who was that? Freesia thought that the one at the front was the real leader, the one who thought of this assault, but it seemed that there was someone else behind all of this. Still.. She had to keep herself on her guards, but the voice was rather distracting. Her hooves were still ready to freeze things, but her mind was not entirely there.

Archived