A Not So Normal Day in School! (Closed)

(This'll probably be a pretty short post, sorry about that.)

Scarlet heard a noise, like a stallion talking, but with static. One of the stallions had a device, maybe a walkie-talkie. She kept quiet like she was told, and tried to survey the stallions carefully, looking for a device that they could talk through. She had no idea where it would be, but the voice sounded angry, demanding. Scarlet watched the stallions very closely, looking for any sign of them looking to a device, and speaking to it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lead stallion kept a straight face. Observing the situation in front of him. It seems like this filly is crazier than he thought. He saw one of his henchman take a punch. But he didn't worry that much. Because in all honesty, he was hurt, but just a scratch. For they are trained, toned-stallions. This could be a trained filly. But would be another story. He glared at the said filly. Taking in its features. But before he was able to make an estimation, the crystal ball took a sound.

"What am I hearing? What is happening? Captain!! Answer me! What is happening?!"

The lead stallion opened his cloak. Giving sight of weapons and gadgetry. Like a merchant would show his favorite client. He dug his hoof in a specific pocket. Ruffling noises can be heard as searched his hoof in the rather, filled pocket. He took out what seems to be a ball. About the size of a marble. He placed the said ball in front of him. His horn began to glow as the said ball began to glow also. The ball increased in size. Until it was in the size of a basketball. He placed the said ball in the table as their master's face began to appear in it.

"I'll let you see for yourself, sir..."

He replied to his master as the ball took in the surroundings. In the spot, their master would be able to see the whole classroom. Especially the situation that was going on right now. He can also speak to them if he must.

(Ow...:( We will miss you. And that guy is lucky that arch held back)

Archena would stand strong, not letting anything, or pony, slip her gaze. When she heard the voices Arch would look at the orb. "So, your the boss? I thought that you would send a challenge, these guys are wimps" Arch would say, both gloating and trying to make them attack her.

Cirrus sat, still trying to take in what was going on. She closed her eyes, just wanting things to go back to normal. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. "Arch! What the buck are you doing?! Do you have any idea what those guys at going to do to you?!" she shouted, but immediately shrunk back down in her seat. "I'm such an idiot..." she muttered.

The crystal ball that was there began to float around the room, looking at each and every student inside of it. The stallion in the ball had a serious frown on with which he'd look at everyone with. The ball would come floating back at the front as the stallion had taken control of it and would remain in the air. Doing so he had noticed a few things about the classroom and its students... Most did seem to be normal, but there was one in particular who had brought his attention. Freesia. Because it's not every day that you see a fairy and even less an ice fairy. To be honest, the stallion in the crystal ball couldn't even tell what she was... But her ice wings had gotten his attention for sure.

The other thing that had caught his attention was one of his henchmen now down on the floor not too far from another filly... this one was up and not in her seat for some reason. The crystal ball would face her and she would say something to him. Calling his workers wimps? They could take a beating! They were well trained stallions, after all. The one in the magic device raised an eyebrow and the crystal ball came floating close to Archena.

????: Oh? And what are you doing off your seat? Do I have to remind you that in school you have to sit down at your desk and let the adults speak? Getting up like that without permission can result into getting you punished!

He'd tell her before backing away from her. From his crystal ball, the stallion would use his magic through it to levitate a piece of paper with signs on it. That was a seal. And the reason why the crystal ball was better than the earpiece was exactly because of this here... with it he could use some of his magic to work on a long distance such as this. His levitation spell could work without trouble and a few other spells would be manageable as well. And now the seal was floating next to the crystal ball.

Another filly decided to speak up, but she quickly came back to her chair. Actually the stallion in the ball would smirk at her remark as he looked back at Archena.

????: Now now. Listen to your friend here! You should go back to your desk before I get angry!

Sugar got out from hugging her friend and observed the filly named Archena I believe? She stared at her with awe. How can she be that brave? How can she just, barge in front without any hesitations? DOES SHE EVEN VALUE HER LIFE? Sugar shook her head. She shouldnt think of these kind of things. She looked at Solar then Archena again. She shrieked when the crystal ball went close to her. How in the world can that thing do that?? She wimpered while she stared at the situation at hand.

The lead stallion would observe the picture in front of him. He decided to keep quiet and let his boss do the talking. He always has that trait anyway. Gets away with anything just by talking. How can he do that anyway?!

Archena would stand strong, not afraid of any of them. "Well? Are your workers spinless cowards, or are they going to try and hold this place hostage and actually have any success"

(HAHAHA, they will regret attacking her if they do :D)

Archived