Gravity Falls rp (jump in)

Bluelight

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marbles struggles she was still tied up you know!

"Guys! A little help!" She complained as she sat beside the steering wheel.

The gnomes, all pissed off, decided it was a good idea to merge themselves and become one huge Gnome monster thing. They emerged from the cave and proceeded to chase the golf cart. The Gnome tipped a tree and made if fall in front of the golf cart.

"Random tree!!!!" Marbles shouted.

While so, a few gnomes landed on top the golf cart and went in.

After being untied, Marbles excitedly stretched, which resulted in her flying over the golf cart and flew to the top. She managed to hold on to the roof. While kicking some gnomes in their faces. Soon enough they finally arrived at the shack. Marbles thumped herself in the roof and she quickly got out of the cart and hid in Frozen's mane as the gnomes got closer.

"Look, we dont want any trouble, just hand us our food and we'll get going, okay?" Said the leader.

The gigantic gnome tried frantically to dodge all the logs. Often lifting up his legs and feet just so he can dodge the logs. Until finally he slipped in one and they all come crashing down, helpless.

"Ah! Were sorry! We wont do anything bad! We promise!" Said the leader, while his hand quickly scurried around the ground.

The leader of the gnomes flinched on her scream. He was about to do just that until his hand grabbed a hold of something sharp. He felt it on his hand, and identified it as a sharply edged stone. He grabbed the stone and jumped, he slashed the stone though Fire's cheek, leaving it bleeding. After so, he ran for his life until his presence disappeared.

Marbles flew out of Frozen's mane and immediately flew in front of Fire and examined her bleeding cheek.

"Fire! Fire! Are you okay?!" she asked, worried.

Marbles observed that everything was done with Fire. She went down and waked upstairs. Not fly, but walk. She went into Frozen and Fire's room and walked in slowly. She went to Frozen and spoke.

"Um, thanks for saving me back there, Frozen..." She thanked as she looked to the ground with frown.

"S-sorry if I annoy you too much..." She said.

Marbles tail starting to move and she couldn't help but smile. She covered her mouth, trying to hide a giggle.

"You know, it is a 'book'..." she commented

"It's for reading, Frozen, NOT for staring..." She chuckled.

"Can I read it with you??" she asked.

"And dont you say 'No' on me! I can keep secrets you know!" She added as she flew up and sat beside her.

Archived