Equestria's War

As you all remember how twilight entered the human realm to retrieve her crown. After the event was over and done with, Celestia was still interested in the human world and wanted Twilight to study it further. Once the mirror was able to be used again, what seemed to be only a year in Equestria was actually thousands on earth. Twilight entered the mirror only to see the human world in shambles and decay, chaos flourished around every corner. Earth was dead and the human kind held onto whatever they could to survive and everything seemed hopeless, until they see Princess Twilight come into the world through something they couldn't explain. The humans did the only thing they knew how, the military took hold of Twilight and kept her in confinement. They studied her crown which seemed to give off high emissions of power. They also studied the portal, after years of hard working and experimenting, the humans made their own portal, a much bigger portal. Soon after that, Military forces started to flow through the portal and find that this strange new world was full of life and had an abundance of potential resources that could save Earth from total destruction. You're probably thinking on why doesn't Celestia just welcome the humans to their world and live side by side in harmony. Well it isn't so simple, the human race is on the verge of collapse and are desperate to save themselves so they are willing to do whatever is necessary to do exactly that, which means taking out the competition. The humans assault and wage war on Equestria. the Equestrians are not equipped for such a surprise war, for now at least. What will be the outcome? Will it be victory for the Human race...or will you fight to the last breathe to ensure that Equestria is saved?

This will be anthro and Equestria will be modern, as in guns. the humans will be a bit more advanced of course since the times between the two worlds are different.

Rules:

1. god mode and I'll boot you

2. all guns within reason are available, like no miniguns

3. be respectful to players

4. shipping is allowed but keep the dirty stuff to a minimum as in just imply it.

5. since this is military, players WILL follow chain of command.

6. if any player abuses the chain of command, you will be booted

7. if anyone disobeys the chain of command, you will be booted

8. no mercenary stuff, everyone is a soldier in the equestrian military.

9. players must be active, I don't want someone to post just once and be out for three days.

10. If you will be out for more than two days, notify in the thread so we know to wait. If you don't we have to assume to quit.

11. just have fun.

Any questions about the RP feel free to message me and I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Ranks available:

Captain: Firestorm (me)

Lieutenant: Moonshield (MetalBronyATL)

Sergeant:Blackwaing (RDD)

Corporal:

Private:

What I want in the App:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Weapons of choice: (one Primary weapon, one secondary weapons, and a melee weapon.)

Equipment: (body armor, grenades, med kits etc. No more than four items, body armor no matter how much counts as one item)

Other Information:

Name: Firestorm

Appearance: Dark grey coat with bright orange and red mane and tail. Tall and built. giant scar going over his right eye.

Personality: Serious and strict. He will do anything and everything to get the job done. everyone may not like him, but his strategy and tactics are unrivaled

Weapons of choice: MG3 with large drum and fore grip. Desert Eagle 50. with extended mags. E-tool combat shovel

Equipment: Dragon's skin heavy body armor with metal leg and arm guards. Frag grenades, incendiary grenades, and breach charges.

Other Info: Once the human laid siege to equestria, Firestorm took on the front and successfully defended Ponyville and the path to Canterlot.

Name: Moonshield

Appearance: Has a lime green crystal coat and black and whiteish grey hair. Pretty decently muscular and toned. To put it simply, an anthro version of my OC pictured in my avatar.

Personality: Strong willed and resilient, keeps focus on the task at hand, sometimes prone to not think straight, can be snarky at times.

Weapons: AR-15 (Primary), M9 (Secondary), Crystal Machete (Melee). All his weapons have Crystal Empire-esque designs.

Equipment: Crystal Empire military body armor, Crystal Grenades (explode into crystal shards), Crystal Throwing Knives, Medical Equipment

Other Information: Was among the first to encounter the human attack when the human's massive portal opened near the Crystal Empire, spent weeks trapped in the ruins of the Empire trying to reclaim it before finally escaping.

Name: Blackwing, though he is called by his code name 'Delta'

Species: Griffon

Appearance:

Eye colour: Dark red

Character colour: Jet black

Mane/Tail/Other: Blackwing's mane and tail are both Shadow blue, a dark shadow blue. Mane is styles so that it all hangs off the back of his neck though a bit of it hangs over his face. His tail is a bit shorter then most griffon tails and is styled so taht it hangs free.

Physique: Blackwing is a lot stronger then he looks. Blackwing looks like a female griffon though he is a male. Blackwing may look weak, though he is a lot stronger then the average griffon male and also a lot more agile due to his femine build. Although blackwing looks like a female, his wings do not. They are very strong as well. Blackwing is about a head or two smaller then the average griffon male.

(Just imagine him in anthro form with this description)

Personality: Blackwing has had a very bad past in moral terms though he made it through ok. Blackwing has decided to start over. Blackwing doesnt talk much, and its not because he doesnt want to, its because he is too worried he will embarrass himself or he will slip up and tell ponies that he was a theif. He currently has no friends and is a bit shy because of it. Blackwing, although on the outside a shy and nervous griffon, on the inside he is a loyal griffon who would do anythign to help those he cares about. You would also find a very caring and honest Griffon who would never lie to you unless he was doing it to keep you safe. Blackwing does not care about the law much and will happily ignore it for what ever reasons he gets to do it.

Weapons of choice: (one Primary weapon, one secondary weapons, and a melee weapon.)

ACR, Red dot sight and FMJ bullets. Removable silencer.

M9 with FMJ and removable silencer.

Four combat knives.

Equipment: Blackwing wears very light armor that provides decent balistic and blade protection whilst not slowing him down at all. he also has three frag grenades as well as three flashbangs. Blackwing carries a small medkit with him so that if he gets wounded he can heal himself.

Other Information: Works better alone, and he does not like to be part of a team

Is it ok for him to be part of the army though a lone operative?

Ik, i said to just imagine it in anthro from. This is a CC char, so i basically copyied and pasted his appearance. And Killjoy, while Blackwing does listen to orders he is very unorthodox

Well Blackwing will have to be part of a team since this is pretty much a "work together or die" sort of thing. Firestorm is not the pony anyone would wanna piss off so define unorthodox?

Blackwing follows his own path, if he gets a order that is dum and suicidal, he will go his own path, completing the objective his own way. That counts with any order that he thinks would hinder the acquisition of the objective. And If blackwing has to be part of a team then he would be the one who would always fight on his own. And by that i mean say his team is in a fire fight. If he knows they can handle it he will move around to flank on his own, and whenever their is a 1 man mission needed he will always go for it.

eh...not a song I enjoy, I've been trying to find a good theme song for Killjoy...but I can't seem to find one.

I'll post the RP thread a little later, I'm watching anime right now and you know how that goes.

Hey man corporals fine with me but i probably wont be having any time to post till the weekend.

Name: Red Fox

Appearance: light grey coat, short high and tight white hair, dark red eyes, 6'2 and athletic build, small scars over his left eye and lips on the right side.

Personality: Though still a corporal and his primary occupation as a forward scout sniper keep him quiet and under the radar, his record has few bumps and many achievements keep his reputation alive and well known in the army. He worked as part of several covert mission teams with special forces units but was rarely apart of the close combat situations. He speaks only when needed and shuts up when being briefed.

Equipment: light recon gear, personal aid kit, two tomahawks and combat knife.

Weapons: Ballista sniper rifle w/ laser targeting and silencer

Two M9 pistols

Two taser batons

Other: Tendency to disappear while on patrol or on missions to scout ahead before being given the order, his silent in-n-out movements have become too natural for him and a scary nuisance his team members, but gets by from reporting in with dead on info.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Summer Breeze

Appearance: Pale yellow with a light teal shoulder-length mane. Has a sun covered by a cloud as a cutie mark and slightly crooked wings that render her flightless but not really hover-less. (pegasus)

Personality: Unwilling to fight but will do so if needed; has a flexible personality.

Weapons of choice: Pistol as a primary weapon, revolver as a secondary weapon, bronze katana as a melee weapon.

Equipment: Wears a chestplate and pilot goggles; carries a med kit

Other Information: She can run at surprisingly high speeds if she can use her wings to proper her slightly forward (somewhat like Scootaloo, but with running)

Archived