The New Discordian Rule! [interest check/sign-up]

Finally, he did it, he snapped and took over, the world we once knew is gone, brought into chaos and destruction. Woah, you didn't know what happened, ok I'll explain, its a sad story and a dark one at that, so settle down and I'll tell you what happened. As Tirek was vanquished by the elements and Discord resumed his role as a 'friend' of the element bearers he watched them and waited for his moment to strike, and it finally came, and strike he did. He eliminated the Elements one at a time, but he was merciful to Fluttershy, sparing her life as a pet and began to turn Ponyville into his own kingdom. The Princesses that remained quickly gathered an army and began an assault on Discord' kingdom, but in one blast, one odd dark magic explosion, that hope was lost, the entire face of Equestria changed. Most life was destroyed, leaving towns as vacant, run down and destroyed, void of all life. As the ash and smoke settled only 4 stood strong, the three Princesses and Discord, he had an ominous and dark feel to him, 'when they noticed Sombra's horn embedded into Discords head, he had stolen it after Sombra's defeat and was waiting to use it. He used his dark magic to summon two spectral phantasms of Sombra and a final confrontation ensued, luckily the Princesses managed to flee, leaving Equestria vacant and abandoned, void of life...so they thought. How you all survived is beyond me, but I was a puppet, a simple marionette pony doll that a fine smith had made for his daughter, the dark magic gave me life, turning me into this dark magic nightmare horse, closely resembling Nightmare moon. Now you must trust me, Equestria is no longer safe, as the shadow beings walk the world, the world of never ending night and corruption, trust none except ones that still have a spark of life in there eyes, as they are the only true ponies left. We must find the Princesses and see if we can find a Time Warp spell, to go back in time and defeat Discord before he can destroy the land we call home.

so...anyone want in?

Archived