The search for Error.

MedicalError

Medical Error, a simple earth pony, was walking through the alley ways, trying to avoid almost and if lucky all contact with others. Ever since he was left at the orphanage, Medical Error hate others. He knew how they lived, cheating others to get what they want, not caring what or who goes down in the process. "Dammit, i almost had the last firewall hacked, if it wasn't for that royal guard coming by i would have been able to take down Filthy Rich and his company." Medical has a grudge on Filthy ever since he kicked him out of his house, and had everything he owned taken away. Medical Error wasn't book smart, he was more into technology. He could hack his way into any company's servers. Every now and then somepony would hire him to do stuff, nothing major mainly getting revenge on a bully without actually touching him, Wiping their records from every file available, and other stuff. Medical Error comes to the end of the alley, a wall blocking his path, but with one simple push of a brick a door opens to a secret bar, only certain ponies know about.

Max amount of characters per person 2

Name:

Race:

Special skill:

I am looking for a few people to do this rp with. As the tag says its an Adventure. there will be twists and turns, all in the clue of to find out what or who the person is that is hacking into servers. (No one knows its Medical because he never uses his full name. He goes my Medi.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldnt mind joining this. I have a char with a kinda dark past, Blackwing. The link is here. I do have one question though, is this with current tech or is it the current equestrian age?

(NOPE, IM AWAKE AS A......whats the word? Ima wake as the sun? Na....im horrible at jokes :P but i will be going to sleep in maybe a hour or two)

Blackwing was walking through Ponyvile. He had just finished yet another one of his 'Redemption' acts. He knew that he was gettign no where in redeeming himself, in truth, his attempts were only pushing him further. Blackwing walked through town with no emotion. That included when he saw a pony runnign through a ally way. He would ignore it as he went to the park and straight up to the little camp he had set up over their. It was not much, but right now it was home.

(If med needs help, feel free to try and get Blackwign aboard. He may be a ex thief, though big scores still attrack him. And i would suggest a posting order)

((lol Fire is a complete opposite of Blackwing))

Fire was trotting along the road as she saw a pony walk into a dark alley. "I shouldn't follow, dark alleys usually lead to trouble" Fire reminded herself as she trotted to the park. She saw a griffon walk into a tent as she said "You can camp here? I didn't know that". She smiled as she continued down the road

Medi takes a seat at the bar, watching the others talk and share stories. He just listens, trying to find out who could help him break through Filthy Riches's guards, access his firewalls, and take him down...preferably without them knowing what they are doing. "These air heads would be know help at all..they would be to wise....maybe someone on the outside,,,," Medi smiles softly and starts to pick a fight with one of the other ponies in the bar to rough himself up.

(Trust me, you wont fool Blackwing. He is a ex thief, he knows when someone is trying to pull a score, and fire he is not in a tent -_-)

Blackwing would stay seated, he knew that he would have to do somethign sometime soon. He also knew that something was wrong with that colt he had seen running down the ally. Blackwing would start to wonder, why would a colt even be their? He himself had ran through enough allys back as a chick, though that was when he had been on the run. Maybe that was it. Blackwing would then stand up and grab his bow. He needed to find this pony.

((i looked fire and nopony said anything about a tent RDD said he was camping but nothing about a tent))

Starwind was hanging out in Sugar Cube Corner just sitting watch Pinkie Pie being crazy doing stuff. When she saw Fire buy a few things then leave, 'i wonder if he wants to have some fun with me' thought Starwind then she got up and follow him she saw he was lost in thought thinking about something eating a cookie he brought "hi fire" she said as she jump up onto the bench and sit next to her.

Archived