The search for Error.

MedicalError

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Tone it down? Please? I had about 20 or so messages from here, please this is a RP i do not want to be left behind in and forced to drop out)

Blackwing searched for a odd three minutes before he found the ally way that he had seen the colt in. Blackwing would look down into it, he knew that was where he had gone though if he was on the run then if he saw Blackwing he might try and hide. Thats when Blackwing got a idea. He would flap his griffon wings and fly to the top of the buildings where he could watch from above. Blackwing would wait four minutes before he saw him leave the bar, though more then just leave. He left looking....beat up? Blackwing would then fly to the next roof top so he could get a better view. He would keep watching him, wondering how and why he was beaten up. Was it s that he could play a trick or was this real? He is really hurt, though what caused it... Blackwing would think. He decided to go down there and fidn the truth, even if he was severely injured he should be able to talk. As Blackwing made this decision he would see that two others had already arrived. Blackwing would change his mind as he kept watching from above. After a minute or two he would see the two take the wounded colt away. Blackwing would flap his wings as he took to the sky and followed them from above. Blackwing would follow them until he saw them entering a building. He would land on a rooftop overlooking the building they had gone into, the hospital.

Comet was walking down the street, on his way home from work. He hated his job, but it was the best one he could get and make a living off of. He stopped in his tracks, seeing a young filly run out of an alleyway. "Well that was... odd" he muttered, peering down it. His horn glowed brightly as he used an illumination spell as a flashlight, and walked down the alley curiously.

((sorry i dont reply fast, im busy with school work sometimes))

Medical slowly stands up. "N-No it's fine....Just need to get back to fil-ARGHH" he calls out falling back down in pain. His hind leg looked the most injured, out of all of his body. >Bloody stallions, they hurt me worse than i thought...< He thought to himself.

Blackwing was getting tired off waiting outside, doing nothing but watching. He would jump off the building he was on, flapping his wings as he glided down to the window. Once he was at the window that the colt was in he would see the others again. He did not know any of them. Blackwing would keep looking through the window though he also hid himself, making sure he was not seen.

(Fire, i realized something, Blackwing and Fire have not met lol)

((Ah forgot about this RP!)

Comet had secretly followed the ponies to the hospital, wanting to figure out what was going on before talking to anyone. He watched them enter the hospital and decided to not follow them in there. Instead he waited outside, but noticed a griffon peering through one of the windows. "Hey!" he called out to him

(I doubt you would have seen him if it was night...is it night?)

Blackwing would hear a pony call out to him. The moment the first word was said Blackwing would turn and look at the pony. He did not trust her or any of their kind. Blackwing would walk around the building, their was shadows here as well as another window. Now time to listen and find what they are up too black would think as he faded into the shadows.

Blackwing would hear a white pony say something about chasing away stallions. Blackwing knew any pony who could hurt a colt that bad, might be dangerous. Sure, he was a kid though thats why it would be hard to hurt him. He should have been able to go where they couldnt.

Archived