For the Crystal Empire! (Interest Check, Sign up, and OOC)

Hi, I'll join :) I've been working on a new OC lately that I could use for this (it's actually a minor background pony that I gave a little bit of a backstory to, heh)

Name: Comet Tail

Species: Unicorn

Role: (I don't really know, I would say navigator, but Storm took that so... what other roles are there?)

History: Comet was an only child, living only with his father as his mother died while he was very young. He didn't have very many friends, and spent most of his free time studying magic, as he was fascinated by it. In fact, the only pony he had a close relationship to was his father, Star Strike. The two shared a very close bond. Comet especially loved the nights when they would sit on the roof of their small house, gazing up at the stars, looking for constellations. However, as soon as the rumors let out that there was an attack being planned on the Empire, Star told his son he would be leaving to join the Empire Guard, and wouldn't be home much. Comet was a little saddened by this, but by this time he was a young stallion, and had a house of his own. Star left for several months to train. But one day, he surprised Comet by coming over to his son's house to visit. Comet was overjoyed, but that was the day the attack happened. Sombra's guards flooded the Empire, looking for ponies to capture as slaves. Being an experienced fighter, Star tried to defend his son by fighting them off, but it wasn't long before he died in combat. Star managed to shout one last word to his son before dying: Run. So Comet grabbed his father's crystal sword, and his book of magic spells, and ran, joining the Crystal Chasm.

Reason for Fighting: He is fighting in honor of Star Strike, as he was the pony he looked up to the most.

Anything else: He isn't actually a very strong pony, but still tries his hardest when fighting. He's instead very smart, and uses logic to solve problems.

Appearence:

comet_tail_worried_by_rda5h-d53yhep.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh ooh i could join!

Name: Symphonic Fire

Species: Earth

Role: ((Could i be a medic?))

Reason for fighting: Fire's family was captured and made a slave for King Sombra. She wants to save them and help the rest of the Crystal Empire

post-6363-0-74859700-1405387948_thumb.pn

I wouldn't mind joining, but be forewarned that I've never actually done an RP before, forum RP or otherwise, so I might be a bit... newbish. Sorry about that in advance! :blush:

Name: Silver (nickname, refuses to share real name in case of spies or being overheard)

Species: Pegasus

Shape: Sturdy but sleek build, moderately muscular legs, curved muzzle.

Mane/Tail: Messy, unkempt mane and tail, long tail which almost drags along the ground.

Clothes: Dirty, tattered remains of light armor.

Colors: Dark blue coat, red mane and tail, matching red eyes.

Cutie Mark: Drawn back bow with notched arrow.

Role: Fast, hit-and-run style fighter. Fairly keen eyes and good speed means he could be a good food gatherer in a pinch, too.

History: Ex-guard, one of the few to escape Sombra when he took over. Skilled particularly with bows, but he was unable to procure one when leaving, meaning finding one would be ideal for his fighting style and benefit to the team. One of the few pegasus guards in a largely unicorn-dominated guardship, he was a recently accepted guard and thereby has only minimal training. He can fight well enough hand-to-hand, especially if given room to zoom around and confuse enemy. Not the fastest pegasus ever, but fast enough to zoom in and out of battle if needed.

Reason for Fighting: He has a marefriend still in the city, plus he was proud of his guardship position and thereby is driven to restore it to its former glory.

If there's anything you don't like about my character that would make it unable to fit comfortably into this roleplay, or if he contradicts canon in anyway, please let me know! I have no problem with changing him.

Don't worry about it Discord. In FFA, the only rules are set by the Original Poster, so don't worry about it being canon or not. Heck, I made up a place for the group to be in! Other than that, this is a very well made and well thought out character. Welcome to the RP, and don't worry. I'm sure you'll get the hang of FFA RP real quick. :)

Well, I'm planning on setting this a bit after Sombra took over, I'd say he was sent back to the point where Sombra was besieging the Crystal Empire and he escaped with the others, since things were too chaotic at that time for him to do much else, if that's alright with you, of course.

all you have to do is ask and we will help in anyway we can :)

also i would like to point out now if you click the follow topic button near the top you will get notification when somepony posts on the topic your following i would suggest to set it to instant so your receive basicly right away

Blackwing would not run outright, he would be trying to find the group. Your idea is fine, where he comes out is fine its just what he would do once he is their. Knowing Blackwing, he would probably sneak into the ccrystal castle while its being besieged(yes, he is that good even better) grab some plans or somethign and leave....but who knows, it all depends on exactly whats happening though Black might do that...

WHY DO I JUST RAMBLE ON :(

Archived