Lost in the Woods (Open)

smileyface1010

((I already have a few people in this, but if anyone wants you can jump in, I guess I could take a few more :razz:))

Cirrus trotted into the forest (what was the name of the forest they went to in Sleepless in Ponyville?) with a smile on her face. She and a bunch of her friends were meeting to go camping! She had a small saddlebag on her back with some food and water in it, and carried a small folded up tent. She looked up at the sky through the trees. "It's the perfect day for camping!" she said as she arrived at the clearing they had planned to meet at.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky would stretch as he woke up.Sky would also yawn, he had a tiring day of busting clouds yesterday. As sky got up he would walk to his bath room, only to look in the mirror and to see his mane was all messed up. Sky would sigh, it was always like this when he woke up. It took sky five minutes to fix it. As sky walked outside he would remember that he and his friends were going camping today. At that thought sky would jump and rush baack inside as he grabbed all the items he needed. "Sleeping bag, water, food" Sky would say to himself as he grabbed it all. After ten minutes he would put all the stuff in a saddle bag. Sky would then run outside his cloud home and take to the skies, flying towards where they were meeting.

Genesis yawns, "So begins another day..." his horn glows red, using his magic to pull the blanket away.

Suddenly a pegasus mare burst in his room,"Gen Gen!!!" she lands on the side of his bed, "Hurry up, we are going camping!!!"

Genesis stares at his roommate,"I know...I know...I wish I can have a moment of...peace!!!"

The mare named Lilly Bud or Lilly, smiled,"You need excitment! Come on lets get going!"

((it was the Everfree forest smiley also this is a good chance to use both Starwind and Stormchaser))

Starwind got up and Steach and did her normal morning rotation, after that she went downstairs and ate breakfast with her family and very excited because she was going on her very first camping trip with her daddy. After both stormchaser and starwind finish eating stormchaser told her what to pack and they when and park what they had to after which they said good bye to the rest of the family and went outside. Stormchaser bend down "come-on Starwind hop on my back and hold on we are going to travel by sky" said Stormchaser, Starwind nodded and got on and hold on as he took off after they got into the air he slow down some so she could look around, and she did she was amazed because she has never been in the air they was flying just about the building but not high enough to to the clouds after a couple minutes of flying they got near the entrance to the Everfree Forest. "ok when we enter becareful and stay close the everfree forest is dangerous" said Stormchaser, "ok daddy" said starwind as she hopped off and staying close to him after a couple minutes of walking and Starwind jumping at different sounds and stormchaser assurer it's fine they got to the cleaning that's Cirrus told him about and saw that she was already her "hey cirrus" said stormchaser,starwind is still a little scare and it can be seen.

After sometime, Lilly lands in the area where everpony is at,

"Hi everypony!!!"

Genesis walks from the dark forest, he yawns,

"Can we hurry with this camping thing, so I can go home..."

Lilly sighs as she dropped her bag,

"Gen Gen, your always in the house, sleeping. You need to get out more."

Genesis stretches a little,

"Alright alright..." he drops his bag.

Stormchaser was unpack there stuff and Starwind was help, she just finish un rolling her sleeping bag when she heard fire she turn to look and ran to fire giving her a hug still scare a little "hey fire how are you" she say as she hug her

Sugar Rush spun around shaking more than usual. Her head jolted up and she looked at the clock.

"O-Oh s-s-shoot!" She practically screamed as she jumped off. She took in 3 gumdrops at the same time and ran around the house taking all stuff she needed. Oh how late she was! She ran out, mane and tail messy as ever.

"I s-should really s-s-set an a-alarm.." She stuttered to herself as her eyes twitched.

She ran as fast as her shaky hooves can carry her. She popped another gumdrop in her mouth as she went even faster. She cracked a shivering grin as she saw the everfree in sight. She went to full speed and headed straight for the group. Her hooves were moving so fast that it went out of control when a pebble made contact. She went flying forwards, hooves flailing everywhere as she fell face first. Her thick messy mane covered her head.

"H-hey guys... A-a-am I l-late?" She stuttered, her voice muffled a little by the dirt on her face.

((I can see myself getting left behind on this.. :P))

(Yeah, please either slow down or make a posting order so everyone can keep up please)

Sky would land in the forest with a silent thud as his hooves touched the ground. Sky would wipe some sweat off his face, he had flown fast, and hard, to make it here in time for their camping trip. As sky saw the group up ahead he would sigh noticing he was not late.

"Hey" Sky would say as he made it over to the group

((Yeah, I'll try to slow down. I don't want to make a posting order since this is a more free RP))

Cirrus laughed. "That's either dirt or chocolate... I don't know if i would taste it to find out though," she said to Sugar. She smiled and waved at Sky. "Hi!"

Lilly nods,

"I got everything...Gen Gen, you got a small bag."

Genesis lifts it with his magic,

"You only need little supplies, I may be a couch potato but I know how to survive in the wild."

Lilly rolls her eyes,

"Whatever..."

Genesis looks at Everypony,

"So, we camping here or we hiking somewhere eles?"

Sugar giggled. She lifted her shaky hooves individually and lifted herself up. She laughed at all everyponies words. She shook her head roughly. Barely getting all the dirt out. Her mane flew out of place and fell down as fast as it went. She popped in a gumdrop and laughed.

"S-sorry about t-t-the rough entrance g-guys.." She said on her fast shaky voice. She turned to Starwind.

"I-I-Its okay, S-star!" She stuttered to her happily as she ruffled Starwind's mane with a quivering hoof.

She walked to an empty spot and placed down her bag. She got out her little yellow tent that can barely fit two ponies. It took a while, but she set it up just right. She placed her bag over her back again and trotted over to the pony known as Genesis. She already met him, but didnt get to know

him that much.

"H-hey T-T-There!" She said as she waved a shaky hoof. She glanced at Lily and gave her a warming smile.

Archived