Lost in the Woods (Open)

smileyface1010

Genesis nods, "Hey, uh..."

Lilliy smiles back,

"Its Sugar remeaber Gen Gen, wow you are so rude."

Genesis frowns,

"I am not...Hey Sugar" he slightly smiles. He looks at Cirrus

"That sounds cool, once we set up camp we should go."

He begins to set up his tent and so did Lilly.

Genesis was plain while Lilly's had white and yellow patterns on it just like her white mane abd yellow body.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sugar laughed heartedly. She kinda was expecting that. They never had any converstaions anyway, so thats understandable. She glanced at Lily and gave her an 'its okay' look. She looked over at Genesis. She cracked a big grin before speaking.

"I-its okay! T-t-theres a f-first time f-f-for eveything r-right?" She stuttered happily before walking over to Cirrus.

She heard of the big waterfall, but hasn't been there yet. That kind of the main reason she went with these guys. ADVENTURE! She loves that.

"L-l-lets go t-then!" She declared, popping a gumdrop in her mouth.

Genesis yawns,

"Ready!"

Lilly flies up,

"Ready!"

She flew down to Genesis and whispered,

"You better get know everypony, especially Sugar okay?"

Genesis sighs,

"Alright alright, geez, what are you my mom?"

((got to go to school guys, dont leave me behind k? :D))

Sugar jumped up and down with excitement. She was always so hyper and eneretic. Not to mention quite childish.

"Yay! ADVENTURE!" She said out loud. And trotted around in a circle doing a cute, silly dance.

((Thanks guys! :D))

Sugar stopped and looked at the track ahead. She adjusted her bag and followed after the others with her shaky hooves.

"W-where is this w-w-waterfall, Cirrus?" She asked, going closer to the said pony.

Genesis brought along his small bag,

"If the waterfall isnt dangerous, I would like jump off it and dive to the water."

Lilly looks at him,

"Clif diving huh? Just don't hurt yourself. "

Genesis chuckles,

"Right, I won't."

Lilly rolls her eyes and walks ahead of him, she walks by Cirrus and Sugar,

Genesis quickly gallops to the top, using at times teleportation to get him there. He was at the top of the water fall. He looked at the beatuy of the sparkling water,

"Amazing..." he waves to the other ponies,

"Time for some good old clif diving... Hey Sky tou ready?" he said as he ready himself to jump.

Lilly sighs,

"Like a reackless maniac."

((Well my plan was to get lost on our way to the falls, but whatever we can get lost on the way back :P))

Cirrus smiles as she watches the ponies jump off, standing next to Fire. She pondered whether or not she should go herself. "Ah, what the hay," she said, flying up to the top of the cliff.

Archived