Lost in the Woods (Open)

smileyface1010

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sugar smiled heartedly at Genesis. Indeed VERY thankful that most of the pain is gone. She looked over at the young fairy and nodded. The took her hooves and rubbed them together. Finally noticing the cold sensation that went through her. She took a hoof and stretched it for the young fairy to take. She smiled again as she tilted her head slightly to the side.

"C'mon, w-well take you t-t-to the rest o-of the g-group!" She said with a zip to her voice.

She then remembered something odd. She looked ahead for minute, until finally looking over at Genesis, who was behind her. She gave him a very confused and worried look. With a hoof still stretched for the fairy to grab, she whispered.

"W-where can we f-f-find the group a-again?" She would whisper to Genesis.

Freesia wiped tears from her eyes before she would answer Genesis' question about her name.

Freesia: ... Freesia.

A rather short and simple answer, but it was enough to just tell a name. To her, Genesis looked like one serious pony. And as of the other, Sugar Rush, she seemed to be... well, full of energy. Her constant shaking and stuttering in her voice made Freesia wonder if she was fine, if this was normal. She looked up at Sugar with questions over her sad look, but would then be offered to take a hoof. She seemed like a nice pony... then again, they were the only ones she could trust right now too. Without anymore hesitation she would gently and quietly take the hoof before looking up once more at her, sniffling again a little.

Freesia: Why is your voice shaking?... Is it my cold magic?

She'd ask out of curiosity.

Sugar looked up to Genesis for a while. He seems to be thinking. She also, was trying to remember how the heck she got here. She tried to backtrack her steps, but she just cant seem to find it in her head. She would look down for a bit. Staring into the ground as she tried to make a mental map. Her thoughts were then broken by a question the fairy asked. She would chuckle for a bit, before answering.

"I eat a-a lot o-o-of sugar, I-Im just hyper I-I-I guess!" She stuttered happily.

She gave her a warm smile. She turned to Genesis again, who seems to be finally speaking. After hearing so, she facehoofed. She groaned. She thought for a bit, before speaking.

"You t-think the o-o-others can hear u-us?" She asked.

"Well since they heard the fairy, I'm pretty sure they can..." he said calmly.

He looks at the fairy,

"Once we reunite with our friends, we will get ya home Freesia."

Freesia kept looking up at Sugar Rush as she listened to her answer. Without showing it, she was impressed by it. Could sugar really do that? Fairies did eat or drink sugary things, such as the nectar of some flowers with which they would make their own drinks or even candies, but never enough to actually be overdosed with it. Freesia never noticed if she had a boost of energy or not when eating any before... so this was quite something to learn just now.

But now it seemed like something was wrong... the two adults didn't seem to recall exactly where they came from. Were they lost too? But Genesis came back to her and told her they'd get her home once they reunite with the others with some confidence. She would nod to him silently then and rub one of her eyes with her free hoof, making sure of not to fall too. Crying was always tiring and making the eyes itchy, after all.

It's then that she would remember something. She doesn't know them... She doesn't know who they are, their names or what they're doing in these woods. So she'd go directly with the simple question.

Freesia: Who are you, by the way?

The tone of her voice indicated that she was already feeling better. Her crisis was very short-lived, fortunately.

"I'll stay on the ground with Cirrus, Sky tell us when you can see them when you get up there."

Lilly said looking at Sky.

Genesis looks at the Freesia,

"I am Genesis...This is Sugar Rush...We came to this forest to camp. To be together with friends..."

Sugar would nod at Freesia. Smiling a bit. I guess she doesnt need to introduce herself then. She stood up and looked around. Everything seems to be the same! She would hit her head with her hoof, mumbling. Trying hard to remember where they came from. Due to her hurry, she must have missed any landmarks that could help them right now. She looked up. Maybe some random pegasus was flying nearby, as stupid as that sounds. She looked at the others.

"T-they might be a-a-at least a little w-worried by now..." She would say.

She kept on looking up. She really held on the possibility of somepony flying by.

They came for camping? Well... What were the odds? Perhaps that these woods were used a lot for that too. If so... then it was not so dangerous, after all. That being the case... her problem was not so big then. She had gotten lost, but these ponies were probably not the first ones to be here. Well... it was more reassuring this way. I meant that she would be able to go back home and apologize to Seria!

There was one problem, though... in order to do this, they would have to find their way back. Yet at the moment they seemed to try and recall where they came from. Freesia wondered something while she was still following Sugar Rush. She wondered if they would really find their way back, but she had a good feeling that they would. She didn't seem to stress much over it... they were adults and she felt safe with them. Genesis at the front was taking care of trying to get back to the others with the help of another pony. At some point the young ice fairy would hear another voice. It was neither Sugar Rush or Genesis, but was a male voice, coming from above. Genesis answered back to that voice and Freesia only could listen.

At some point, as she walked along, she would take a simple look behind her out of curiosity... Not because she had heard something, but simply because something could very well come out from behind, yet nothing. She'd come back at the front and kept on following while the others took care of finding the way back.

Sugar would hear the sound and suddenly gasp in surprise. She would look everywhere, up, down, left, right. Especially up. Maybe somepony was looking for them. If she thought about it, It kinda sounded like Sky's voice. She would take a VERY big breath. She held it in for a while, before releasing her voice the loudest she can.

"WERE OVER HEEEEEEREEE!!!!!!!!" She shouted so very loudly that birds flew off.

She stopped and panted for a while. Surprised in herself for not stuttering. Its VERY possible they heard her scream.

Genesis looks at Sugar,

"Well done...Freesia stay close by us, we should stay together until Sky is able to locate us."

Lilly ran by the side of Cirrus,

"I hope they are alright..."

Archived