Discorded Stormchaser [open]

this is an RP thing i don't know or care

Stormchaser was going thought his day normal went all of a sudden he became really sad and turn grey and got depression

((since Stormchaser is really a part of me yes it kinda has to do with me this will last for a couple days or until i am over my sadness))

((yes thats it it looks wrong to me))

Stormchaser grab a cookie "i don't know i just finish taking care of my thunder clouds job i landed on the ground to go home but then i just stop caring about everything and thats when you found me" said Stormchaser

((my feeling are in this but they won't interfere that much))

"that's it i don't know what happen i can't get hurt by lightning easyly like everypony else kinda build a resistance to it" said Stormchaser taking another then sighing "sometimes i don't see why it matters everypony is going to die eventually i might as well go into the everfree and get eating by a Timberwolf" said Stormchaser

((i find thats turn i am not going to kill myself but i don't see the point in living everypony will die eventually in RL))

((This... this makes me sad :( I would join this since Cirrus is pretty much a version of myself (even though my avatar is my ponysona) I'm not that great at trying to make people feel better. Hm... I have an idea. SMILEY POWERS ACTIVATE

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Also, read my signature...that helps too))

"i'm not going to kill myself it would just cause trouble for everypony else i know and i don't want that" said stormchaser taking another bit from his cookie ((smiley you want to know what cause this type of RP look thought our convention in the PM))

((Duuude!!! This is so sad! Let me in on this! I'll try to help! :) ))

Scrap Metal flew close to the ground as he headed for Fire's house. They are pretty close friends. He was doing a favor for her at the moment. He hummed a happy tune as he got closer to her house. He landed his hooves on the ground as he knocked on the door.

"I'm comin' in, Fire!" He spoke in his wierd accent.

He bursted in. That was kind of routine. He knows Fire wouldnt mind though. He scanned the room quickly and trotted over to Fire. Ruffling her mane with his brown hoof.

"Ey there Fire! I fixed that-" He wasnt able to finish his sentence whe his brown orbs landed on Stormchaser. A fellow he met a while back. He knew the fellow, but only made small talk.

"Why, Greetings there mate!" He greeted his aquintance as he walked over to him. Putting a hoof on his shoulder.

"You seem a bit steessed! What's botherin' you, pal o' mine?" He stated as he studied his appearance. He seemed a bit pale. He might be depressed. He threw back a strand of brown mane that invaded his eyesight.

Scrap heard Fire screamed. I mean, who wouldnt? He glanced at her and gave her a playful wink. He chuckled a bit before finally apologizing.

"Heheh, my apologies, Fire!" He said as he looked at Stormchaser again.

"If some'ins botherin' ya, ya can always tell me, pal!" He said reassuringly as he sat down and patted his back.

Archived