Legend of Korra RP(PM to request to join)

The story will more or less be the actual show with our own added stuff here and their. It will start from when Korra sneaks into Republic city...And now i need to rewatch these eps :P

Name: Skyzipper though he likes to be called Sky

Species:(Anthro, no wings or anything, just here for fun :P) Pegasus

Bending Type:

Fire/

Earth/

Water/Ice

Apperance:

Eye colour: Reddish pink

Character colour: Ocean Blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Skyzipper's mane and tail are light red. His mane hangs loose down the sides of his neck. His tail rises up and flows while in the air and just hovers off the ground whilst walking.

Physique: Skyzipper is a bit smaller than your average Pegasi and also a bit quicker. He wears a white bandanna tied around his neck at all times, even when he wears his fire red hoodie, he will have the bandanna on underneath.

Personality: Skyzipper is very shy around new people but extremely loyal to his friends. He enjoys hanging out with friends, loves to have fun, loves to joke around with pranks and mess around with jokes. He will be disloyal when it comes to being a jokester but when it comes down to the big stuff, he will always choose to stick by his friends. He is pretty honest when things are serious, but also is dishonest with minor things.

Other: Sky carries around a small pouch that holds his bending water for water bending. Sky's animal companion is a Polar bear dog called Lucky.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I was on my phone so this is the only pic I could find of Fire))

Name:Symphonic Fire

Species: Earth

Bending type: Fire

Sub-type: lightning

Personality: Fire is a stubborn and rough to people she doesn't know. She acts cool and distant to people she is not familiar with but she can be cheerful and kind to her friends

Name:Stormchaser

Species: Pegasus

Bending type: Water

Eye colour: Red

Character colour: Light Green

Mane/Tail/Other: His tail is very puffy and looks like cotton candy" and for his mane "His mane is red and blue and when he moves his mane moves like waves his tail is aloso red and blue

Physique: about the same as a nomal pegasus

Personality:he is worry he will die along and never me his true love and he doesn't give up very easily ponies may hit him while he is down but he would't give up

I'm here! Late to the party, as always. Here's my app:

Name: Euforia Iceblood

Species: Earth Pony

Bending Type: Earth (subtype: Metal)

Appearance: A faded grey mane that flows straight downwards onto her shoulders, and a magenta-violet coat. Her cutie mark is a set of two gears interlocked (for Euforia), a white queen chess piece (for Diana), or a sharpened dagger with a bloodied tip (for Katariah)

Personality: Euforia has three different personalities, owing to her affliction of multiple personality disorder (refer to Other for further details). The personalities are as follows:

Euforia is very outgoing and friendly. Her mind, however, often appears to be in the clouds unless she is snapped out of it.

Ice is quite different. She is the cold, calculating type, pursuing problems with relentless logic, setting aside hesitations and other inhibitions in her quest towards whatever goal she has set herself on. She is, however, arguably the most normal of the three, behaving in a manner that does not particularly stand out. It is only during moments of importance that her real self emerges.

Blood is driven by her emotions, and is consequently quite emotional. Rash and impulsive, she doesn't tend to think things through before doing them, which is a constant headache for Ice to deal with. She has a certain thirst for violence that the other two do not share, so they keep a punching bag, which has seen a lot of use, in their room. She is often eager to try out new things.

All in all, one common trait that all three share is that they care for one another, just in their own different ways. Ice and Blood in particular care especially much for Euforia.

Other: Euforia has a sort of split-personality disorder, in which one personality out of the three that inhabit her body - Euforia herself, "Ice" Diana Icemind, and "Blood" Kataria Bloodedge - is in control at any one time, while the other two can perceive everything that is going on but cannot control the body. These personalities can switch with the consent of the active commanding personality and the soon-to-be active commanding personality.

Archived