Legend of Korra RP(PM to request to join)

to find easyly

Name:Stormchaser

Species: Pegasus

Bending type: Water

Eye colour: Red

Character colour: Light Green

Mane/Tail/Other: His tail is very puffy and looks like cotton candy" and for his mane "His mane is red and blue and when he moves his mane moves like waves his tail is aloso red and blue

Physique: about the same as a nomal pegasus

Personality:he is worry he will die along and never me his true love and he doesn't give up very easily ponies may hit him while he is down but he would't give up

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here is my second character i might change her if the other guy quits or doesn't want to play anymore

Name:Starwind

Species: Unicorn

Bending type: Wind/Air

Eye colour: green

Character colour: Yellow

Mane/Tail/Other: black with red highlights

Physique: normal filly physique

Personality:Starwind likes to act older then she actually is and she does not like to be left out of events or games with her friends due to her being younger and or smaller then the older friends she likes to hang out with. Starwind sometimes gets very angry because of it though there are times does not go crazy. Besides that she is very loving and will trust anypony she just met which as a side effect, makes her very gullible to people who just love to take advantage of ponies like that. Starwind loves to meet new ponies

Other: even though she young she is gifted in her bending ability doing things that that more experience benders can do

Actually right now its not really about me beign busy, its about my PC which broke down on me :( Once thats fixed, and Moonshadow/the guild is done, which both are progressing nicely, i promise to start this. And im sooooo sorry that you guys have been waiting for probably months for this to start, and that iv constantly promised to start it but never done it. :(

• 2 months later...

Once again, i apologize that this is taking MONTHS to start..... Recent events have led to..... Lets just say iv been having a really hard time recently..... Which does include me crying..... still am......

Iv got two RP's goign that i just started, but this one is the next i start. I just need soem help.... with multiple things. Im neeeding to get caught up with the story of Korra

And i need your opinion on something. Do we want this as Legend Of Korra based, or Legend of Aang based? Its your call..

Again, i apologize for how long this is taking, and it would already be up if i wasnt having a harsh time, but i promise il try my hardest to get this up soon as i can.

I know you've been depressed over these couple of months, but you don't really have to keep including this in your posts. You would've recovered faster of you asked the people who were willing to assist you. I may not know or understad the situation, but I'm sure many others have been in the same state as you were. Don't dwell on it and don't cry, you're older than me after all. You're friends here are glad to help you when you are troubled, so don't neglect us!

As for which era, if you want to start with more action, we can go with 'the Last Airbender'.

We are waiting on me remaking this whole thing. Mainly, finishing the new Char i am going to be using for this. Moonshadow has kind of a spiritual connection, though im still writing his history and Personality. Once at least the personality is done, il get this started :)

Since we are doing 'the Last Airbender', would Fire be with Prince Zuko, IS Prince Zuko (so she'll be Princess Fire and hunt down the avatar, but there will be very little interaction at the beginning, or will be joinin the party at the Southern water tribe?

Yea, but I wouldn't have much interaction with the rest of the group, mostly thinking to myself and things like that. I think that Fire should just be a traveller who doesn't agree with the Fire Lord. Maybe she's the daughter of the Fire Lord who wants to kill the Avatar so he could build his Fire empire...haha

• 3 weeks later...

Umm, maybe lol :P

Well, i decided AGAINST using Moonshadow as i cant exactly make his personality right now, and i dont know if i want to keep this waiting.

Quick interest check for all who are still in this.

Archived