Raising Royals (sign up in ooc)

WhiteWarrior

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tehengu stayed calm as Night hissed at him, saying he probably wanted the same thing as the pegasus, or that he was the same as them.

"I just don't want my friends hurt. If that means I lose you as one, so be it." He said simply, never taking his eye off of Night.

Tehengu nodded once with a grunt as Night apologized and gave Marbles a hug. Good thing that was over. He went over to the pegasus, Cold, apparently, and shook her gently.

"Hey, wake up." He said before sighing softly and letting her rest.

Marbles sniffed. She was still in a crying fit. She felt herself getting hugged by Night? It seemed. She was not really into it. I mean, she freaking big Cold! She wasn't ready to forgive her just yet. She stayed quiet the whole time. She didn't move at all. After she was released, she walked over to Cold, she sat down and simply stared at her.

Cold shifted, a headache being her alarm clock as she rose up. She winced when she felt an ache at her neck. She led her hoof up to it. Oh yeah, she was bitten. She shrugged as she tried to stand, a little wobbly. She spread her wings and took a good look at them.

"Hmmm... Bat wings... Pretty cool don't ya think?" She asked Tehengu.

Tehengu looked at the unconscious mare as Night said she would become a vampire when she woke up. Soon enough, Marbles sat down next to her, and she awoke. She spread her new wings before asking him what he thought of it. He took a moment of silent contemplation before answering.

"Sure, looks pretty good on you." He said, watching her.

(( Seems like a legitimate RP,Could i possibly join in? Ref =

))

Card crown Is fast asleep in his bedroom, Yet the alarming noise of an alarm he cant remember hooking up blares DIRECTLY into his ear. He bounces upwards and off his bed. He brakes the alarm in the process as sparks fly and a small electrical fire started, then died out. He runs out of his room screaming like a little mare screaming 'FIRE!', Unaware that it died out before the incident, He continues screaming 'FIRE' Untill he gets some help.

Marbles rubs the back of her neck with her paw and looks at the ground nervously. She's still not sure, but...ehh.. maybe not yet.. but she'll get to it later.

"Y-yeah...sure.." She said.

Cold on the other hand was checking out the new stuff she had. She noticed she had a pair of fangs, and some fluff in her ears. She smirked. This was kinda cool! That was until she heard a scream coming from a house nearby. Great! Time for a testflight!

She flew up, a little wobbly, but she'll get the hang of it.

"C'mon, lets help that guy!" She said as Marbles followed her.

Tehengu looked up as he heard somepony screaming about something. He couldn't make out what was said, but he could tell where it was coming from. Cold seemed to want to help the pony, and with a shrug, he followed after her, passing her unsteady flight easily and entering the building through the front door. He easily located the pony, as he was still screaming about fire.

"You do know there is no fire in here, right?" Tehengu said, picking up the stallion in his claws and looking into his eyes.

Cold landed on the house where she heard the screaming. She followed after Tehengu and saw that he seems to be taking care of things. Cold walked beside him, also eyeing the pony. Making sure nothing too major happened.

As for Marbles, she flew out of Cold's head and landed on the ground. She ran around the place on all fours. After a while, she stopped and stood up. She walked to the three.

"Where's the fire? I thought he was screamin' 'FIRE!' 'FIRE!'" She imitated as she flailed her paws around.

-He continues to scream until Tehengu picks him up- (OOC: Fixed ref by the way hahaha :P its updated you should see it BTW is a filly stallion around the ages of the CMC)

""Wh-What??? But.. when i smashed the clock i..*Sniff* Started a fire and now everyones gonna DieeeeEEEEeeee *Crying continues*"

Tehengu sighed as the colt in his claw began crying about starting a fire by smashing an alarm clock.

"Kid, I'm not going to tell you again, there is no fire here. It must've fizzled out before I got here." He said, keeping his eye on the colt.

Archived