A Plan of Black Ice, The Elements of the Ancients(private)

NamelessTrax

The Rebellious War has finally come to an end with two old friends making amends. But while peace seems to be within the ponies hooves, darkness flies above with jagged teeth and razor claws, breathing fire, ice, water and other elements as their greatest weapons. But a band of gifted unicorns stand ready to protect the lands with equal power to wield, they are known as the Elemental order. Each were born with an elemental power that grew with them, the ancient magic was taught by the ancients, who used this magic to defend against the dragon that ravaged the lands they called home. Over the years only a few are born at a time, the present day order is lead by a beauiful mare named Carla Halo, she is the Holy Element, her wisdom and faith is the orders guide to accomplishing any task or problem. The other Stallions and mares are all special in their own right;

Rogue, the Shadow Element

Flint Dragneal, the Fire Element

Aurora Rains, the Water Element

Jagged Peak, the Rock Element

Knight Steel, the Metal Element

Bolt Stream, the Lightning Element

Arial Cloud, the Sky Element

Snow, the Ice Element

Ivy Rose, the Green Element

Storm Flare, the Second Fire Element

A darkness has been let loose, the land is once again in danger like the ancient times, can the Elemental Order defeat the ancient evil or will they be unprepared for the danger ahead of them or will Blacks old plan save Equestria.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kane entered his throne room and approached his throne. The prince of Equestria had maintained his steady reign since he took the throne after his father's death. His mother, Princess Twilight Sparkle, was still moving the cosmic bodies and ruling along with her son. Now a soon to be new addition to the royal family, Autumn Rain, was also doing her part to help her fiancee's rule go properly. A secretary approached the prince soon after he took his place on his throne. "Your highness, rebuilding has begin in southern Equestria, and the remaining Rebel strongholds are being dismantled as we speak." Kane nodded. The secretary turned the page. "Now that we've gone over that....you have something much more pressing to attend to." The secretary said with a smirk as Autumn Rain soon entered. "That's right, Kane. We have a wedding to prepare for." She teased with a giggle.

Dark Rain continued his career in the Sentinels, finally coming to grips with his anger issues and becoming a lethal force for Equestria alongside his mentor Azure. Gleaming Blade still safeguarded the Crystal Heart, with the spirit of Moonshield watching over the current Guardian. Both Blade and Sweetie Belle had struggled to live without their daughter Snow, but found that she had become part of something important, and found solace in it.

In the lair of the Elemental Unicorns, Snow entered into the main room, looking for Storm, who she had become more than close friends with in recent times. "Oh Stoooorm, where are youuuu?" she called in a seductive, teasing voice.

((Her name is just Snow, Trax. Not Snow Flake. Also, you still have Radz, right Killjoy?))

((yeah, I guess Radz will be in the order I guess, she was trained by Twilight Sparkle after all.))

Radz sat on a bench and looked at the statues of Luna, Killjoy, and Thunderstrum. Radz missed Thunderstrum and Killjoy, also she wished to have met Luna. Lots of records and letters were still in Thunder's room, she read through them once and found the great love that the cruel and imfamous Killjoy had for Princess Luna and the Love Luna had in return. It would have so very hard ti believe if Radz didn't read all those romantic fairy tales in her free time where the cruel and menacing character falls for the Loving and kind character and somehow they were meant to be. Radz looked at the tomb she had on her lap, she mastered all the spells that Twilight taught her and has only practice now to keep her mind in shape. She wanted to test out her mastered spells but nothing was going on at the moment. Radz still wore the heavy armor and still wields the Battle Axe, but now she has magic to give her an edge in the battle field. Thought she was bored a lot, she needed a sparring partner.

((Its also been around six months since the last RP, FYI, Trax and Azure are back from their journey))

Some of the other unicorns were in the main hall doing their past time rituals, Ivy and Aurora were watering their plants inside, Jagg and Knight were hoof wrestling on a nearby table. Bolt and Arial were reading books in the conjoined library while Rogue and Carla were cuddled together in the hammock at the back of the hall, Carla only opened one eye to smile as she saw the young mare calling for Storm. Storm was practicing his weapon stances with four longswords on the battle matt. Over the past few months, the once full ice castle was turned into a palace made up of all the elements. Storm paused at the teasing call, "Oh good your just in time for another round. I know I got you this time." He remarked with a fiery attitude, though he had always lost to Snow anyways.

Flint strolled into the garden heading towards the tombstones, he slowed down when he noticed a mare on the bench, he didnt recognize her but felt he should at least explain his being at this sacred place. Flint first cleared his throat loudly, "Good afternoon ma'm, some fine weather today isnt it?" He greeted in a sturdy scratchy tone.

Trax and Tavi layed out atop their tower room, they enjoyed the nice warm sun. Azure strolled into the throne room nodding his forever silent greeting to Kane.

Snow giggled as her horn lit up. "Oh, Stormy. Always so competitive. At least you've gotten over getting your flank whooped by a mare on a regular basis." A bowstaff floated over to her as she took a few practice swings with it.

Kane nuzzled Autumn as Azure came in. "Excuse me a moment, hun." He said to her and turned to Azure. "Anything concerning or problematic on your last patrol?"

Autumn left the throne room for a moment and went to visit Trax and Tavi. He found them enjoying the beautiful day Twilight had managed to create. "Oh, I hope I'm not disturbing you." She said cautiously.

Radz closed her tomb and quickly turned, her bright green eyes locked on the Stallion. She didn't know this pony so she wondered why he would even bother. Was he just feeling friendly or is he being like the rest to flirt and gawk at her. She wasn't really interested in what this new pony had to say but she might as well be nice. "hello sir, indeed it is, have you come to pay your respects to our fallen heroes?" she asked in a kind tone. Her Black coat shined in the sun, She recently had her mane cut and is now short compared to what it once was. Beauty tips from Rarity never hurt either.

((had to...))

Storm frowned when Jagg and Knight started laughing at Snows remark, Bolt stifled a laugh and Arial fell from her perch atop a bookcase. Aurora and Ivy giggled in girlish tones. Carla smiled, after all she had taken over Snows training since Black could not do it himself, and Rogue barely opened one eye to watch his mates student. Storm drew himself back in with a steady breath, "Ignoring all of them, I got this, shes mine." He tried to say confidently. "Well of course shes yours, everypony knows that already you walking toaster oven." Jagg called out, a few of the others laughed a little, Storm sighed in a facehoof, "No not in that way... Well yes but you know .. In a kinda... Ah forget it lets go." He stammered before switching out for his practice swords and charging Snow with two strikes from the left followed by two from the right.

"Hello deary, not at all, hows the planning going?" Tavi asked sweetly, her sweet voice never failing with age. Trax flipped over to his stomach, he stiffled awake and looked up to see Autumn but went back to sleep, suddenly Tavi kicked his leaning chair board and sent him over the edge. Trax caught himself mid-air and looked around now fully awake but had to race down to catch the chair. Tavi scoffed, "Sorry, he gets worse with age I tell you deary." She told her with a look of playful annoyance.

"Whats left of the Separatist is being taken care of as we speak, and reconstruction has been a growing success." Azure reported steadily, he then went serious, "But there is something I think you should look at in the Darkroom." He angled his head towards the far set of book cases to his right. The Darkroom was a secret room in which was not actually dark at all, just dark secrets.

((Lol ahh soo many swithes))

Flint nodded, "Actually yes, there is a pony I was hoping to meet here," he looked at Thunders grave and pointed with his hoof as he sat down on the bench, "That one there, he was a close friend with one of my colleagues. I'm assuming your doing the same, though odly your in a heavy battledress armor and wielding an axe. There are not a lot of pretty mares who would do that, so you must be a special pony of some sort." Flint went on as he glanced at her armor and back to the graves.

Radz looked at the graves "Thunderstrum taught me how to fight and Twilight Sparkle taught me the ways of magic.Before that, Thunderstrum was taught by Killjoy who is right beside him along with Luna. Since their death, the secret of Killjoy and Luna being lovers got out." She giggled "It was quite the hitting news when that happened. Thunderstrum was good friends with BlackFrost, That is who you are referring to is it not?" she asked

Snow blocked his attacks with her bowstaff before kicking her back leg out and pushing off of his chest, bringing the staff around and delivering several more strikes in return, most of them making some sort of contact.

Kane nodded and followed Azure to the dark room. He never felt good going into that room, and almost every time his bad feeling was confirmed. "What's going on, Azure?"

Autumn giggled before taking a seat in another chair. "Oh, it's going pretty well. I was actually about to work on it some more, but Kane had something important to tend to." Her cheerful tone suddenly fell and she sighed. "Tavi, if you don't mind me asking, what was your wedding like? I'm just kinda nervous about the whole thing..."

"Your a smart mare my dear, yes I knew Black Frost very well, they were quite the friendship thats for sure. And Killjoy sounded like an interesting mare as well, wore heavy battle armor and had another mare for a lover. No judgment there, we should all be free to find our other half despite gender or even race. So, what kind of magic did the princess teach you?" Flint asked trying not to sound too creepy so not to scare her off, his order is going to be in this region for a long time to come so he better get acquainted with its ponies.

"Everything, Twilight has taught me pretty much everything, well at least everything she knows. I have pretty much mastered all the spells I know, though I always think that I'm missing a few, like there are still some spells out there just waiting to be used." Radz said looking up at the sky "Though being a master at fighting with a weapon doesn't hurt either. I make sure I can defend myself in more ways than one. Like Killjoy taught me in hoof to hoof combat, while thunder trained me with a weapon. Being a mare and all, it's important to know how to fight...especially when there are creeps out there in the streets and alleys just waiting for a pretty mare to show up." she shivered at the thought. "So what makes you come to Thunder's grave and not Black's?" she asked

Storm felt the pressure was on as he struggled to keep up with her speed and accuracy, he finally found a foothold and caught her staff with two swords and then aimed the other two at her left flank.

Azure signaled for two Sentinels to bring in a large flat object, they layed it on the table and stepped back. Azure used his wing to brush the cloth off the object revealing a large maroon colored scale, like it belonged to an over sized lizard. "We found it in one of the far Separatist camps, which was burned to the ground before we got there. We're not sure what it could be from or what it means."

Tavi giggled, "Deary you are perfectly fine to be nervous, I had to set mine up myself since Trax was away on missions all the time. At least yours will be here to help out. Have tried getting a wedding planner?"

Flint had to give her that one for pointing that out, "Yes it probably does seem a little backwards, but despite past relations forgiveness is a part of life, and I will honor those who gave their life for the safety of others. Plus I can visit Blacks grave anytime since he's buried in the castle courtyard next to his wifes. Only got to meet her once but she deffinantly taught me a few things, bless her heart. Anyhow, lets see how sharp you are, whats your observation of me, what kind of pony am I?" Flint asked as he got up to stand a couple paces away so she could get a good look, thinking she probably wouldnt be able to guess, thought his red and yellow-trimmed battlement robes most likely gave him away.

Snow kicked away one of the swords with her left leg before dislodging the staff from within the two blades. She brought it around to swipe his legs out from underneath him. She jumped up in the air and raised the bowstaff to try and land a finishing hit on him.

Kane looked over the large scale, touching it gently with his hoof. His face looked serious and he turned back to Azure. "Dragons." ((Is that right, Trax?))

"Well....not really. We've kinda just been doing it ourselves. That probably wouldn't be a bad idea. Also, it's not just that I'm getting married, it's also that I'm going to be a princess now. I will be just as much a ruler as Kane is. I don't know if I can handle being a monarch." Autumn said, more desparation in her voice.

Radz just looked at Flint "obviously in some sort of order or cult, a pony who gives too many compliments to where it's sickening...asks too many questions. Honestly I think you just asked me that question just so I would look at you and you can look at me and pretend you are making eye contact in which you aren't..." She said resting her head on one hoof now looking at Flint in a unpleasant look "Though I'm gonna guess you have other members here and so you want to make friends. Right?"

Flint starred wide eyed at Radz, "...err... Thats quite an observation there, though I dont know what your implying on the first part, and yes I am part of an Order." He told her as he got off the bench, he walked over to stand in front of the five graves, suddenly fire spread from his horn and five hands formed from the flames. The hands reached out and grabbed flowers from nearby patches and with out burning them, put them on each of the graves. Flint respectfully took a bow, "Its amazing what you can achieve when you focus your mind."

Storm watched as the staff came closer, but this time he rolled to the side and leaped back up to come at Snow with all four swords.

Tavi looked at Autumn with a presious look, "Oh deary your thinking to hard about this, you have the skills in you already, just apply them to your life and everything will work out in the end."

Azure nodded as if to already know, "Not just any dragon either', this scale is thicker and harder', an the damage was catastrophic." He said steadily. "I have scouts checking the other ten camps, but their result may be the same."

Snow parried the wave of strikes the best he could, but a few non lethal areas were hit. Snow decided the time for playing away was over. She spun her staff around and unleashed a hailstorm of strikes that knocked Storm to the ground. She held the staff to his neck. "Given up yet, baby cakes?" She taunted with a smirk.

Autumn smiled and nuzzled Tavi. "Thanks. Still, I would like to hear about your wedding. I imagine it was a interesting one."

"Can your Sentinels handle something like this?" Kane asked. "Or is this out of our hands, and we require something more"

Radz sighed "indeed it is..." she said opening her tomb back up. She was being sort of rude to the Stallion but she was deep in her studies and her social skills went down the drain when Thunder died. Plus having Stallions all around canterlot gawk at her and make disgusting remarks towards her when she walks around town didn't help. Radz was also the one known for keeping to herself and going through books or practicing in the training yard.

Flint sighed, "Well I better be off, I have an apprentice who needs training still, I wish you fair studies ma'm." And in a flash of flames he was gone.

Storm sighed and threw his head down in defeat. "I dont think he has a choice if he wants to keep you." Jagg remarked with a laugh. Rogue closed his one eye and Carla nodded her approval. Flint appeared in time to see the end, "I hope your magic is better than your wits with a blade." He said with a hint of annoyance. Storm winced at his teachers disapproval, "The fire grounds?" He asked carrfully. "The fire grounds." Flint nodded. Storm sighed, "Good job Snow, guess I still need more practice."

Tavi giggled as she recalled her wedding, a flashback revealed a clash of swords and a preacher administering the vows during one of Tavi's and Trax's missions to liberate a monastary, Tavi smiled and scoffed. "Oh mine was a typical black and white wedding nothing special really."

Azure thought for a moment and then shook his head, "As much as I'd hate to admit it, we're dealing with a force far greater than our own, I suggest we arrange a meeting with them." He told the King as if to know who he meant.

Snow giggled and kissed Storm on the cheek. "Don't worry, you're already a great fighter and an even greater pony. You'll get there." She said sweetly with a smile.

Autumn raised an eyebrow. "Don't take this the wrong way, but you two don't seem like the ponies to have a typical wedding. But I'll take your word for it." She sat up in the chair she was sitting in. "I actually had one more thing to ask you, Tavi." She hesitated for a moment, rubbing the back of her head. "Would you be interested in....being my mare of honor?"

Kane nodded. "Take Dark Rain and go to their fortress. If this threat is as dire as you say, we won't survive without them."

Archived