A Plan of Black Ice, The Elements of the Ancients(private)

NamelessTrax

Azure stood at attention, "Aye Sir, it will be done." He quickly dashed out to find Dark Rain. "Is there anything else you need my Lord?" One of the Sentinels asked.

Tavi's eyes lit up with happiness, "Why yes hun, it would be an honor." She said with a tear sliding from one eye.

Storm smiled with a warm feeling, he must be the luckiest stallion in all of equestria to have a mare like Snow be beside him. "Thank you Snow, your the best. I dont know what I'd do with out you." Storm said nuzzling her cheek. Flint turned with a sigh, "Lets go Storm, we have training to do."

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kane exited the room and looked out a window. "Not now, thank you. You're dismissed."

Dark saw Azure coming around the corner in a hurry. "What did the prince say, master?"

Autumn's own face lit up as she embraced Tavi. "Thank you so much!" she said as her eyes watered in happiness. "You don't know how much this means to be!"

Snow smiled as Storm went with his master. She walked over to Carla and dipped her head. "Do you require anything of me, mistress?"

"I'll explain on the way, we're heading out." Azure said briefly bearly slowing his pace, he jumped out of a window and took flight.

Tavi embraced her hug, "Your very welcome dear, so lets go tell the lucky groom to-be shall we?"

Trax strolled into the throne hall and headed towards Kane, "Goodevening my King, how goes the reconstruction, no trouble I hope?"

"You can call me Carla, Snow, I may be the Orders leader but this only when it comes to discussing serious matters. But yes there is some thing I need, I need to see how you've been on reading the training notes Black left for you, see how much you've picked up so far." Carla told her as she got out of the hammock, her long white hair seemed to flow down around her shoulder in a long braid. Rogue got up on the otherside, his scarred over eye still closed even though everypony knew he could open it but he had a good reason not to. He and Carla exchanged a kiss before vanished in a cloud of shadows. Aroura came up to them, "She can use my water targets as practice." Calra dipped her head in thanks as she lead the way to the training grounds.

Dark nodded and leaped out the window, keeping up with Azure as he flew.

Autumn smiled and wiped her eyes. "Yes, let's go."

"Trax, I keep telling you that you don't have to address me that way." Kane said with a smile, which soon turned serious. "Reconstruction is going fine. However, I feel there is a greater issue at hand."

Snow levitated the notes from her bag. "Yes, I have been studying them as much as possible. Actual targets would be great to train on." She set the notes down and focused her magic, a light blue aura floating around her horn as she prepared to use her magic.

Trax went serious as he sensed the kings worry, "Whats the issue now?"

"On one of our recons to a far Seperatist camp, we found it had already been destroyed, we found a large scale in the wreckage. Turned out it belongs to a dragon, and not the friendly kind either. So your father has asked that we seek an aliance with the Elemental Order, the same order your sister joined." Azure explained as they zoomed through the clouds.

Aroura raised a dozen watery figures and began to move them about the trianing grounds, Carla watched anxiously to see what the young mare had learned. "Remember, with our magic, voicing the spell outloud makes it stronger. The original masters of this magic did the very same but in a different language."

"Fire Dragon ROARRRR." Storm blew a firey vortex from his mouth destroying several boulders in its path. "Fire Dragon Flame Blitz." Storm jumped up and spun to kick the air sending a wave of fire slicing another boulder in half.

Kane was silent for a moment. "They found a giant scale.....the scale of a dragon. It has caused so much destruction already, and there may be more. This is big, Trax." He sighed. "Azure and Dark are going to request the Order's help."

Dark suppressed the need to get excited about finally seeing his twin sister again. It had been so long and he worried every day for her, but this was something bigger and more important.

((Dark and Snow are Blade's kids, and he's in the Crystal Empire. They aren't Kane's. He raised Azure remember?))

Snow shut her eyes and focused her magic. She could sense the elementals around the room and concentrated on them. Finally her horn lit up and she opened her eyes with determination. "Ice Dragon FREEZE!" she shouted as the elementals all froze solid, having no ability to move anymore. "Ice Dragon SHATTER!" she shouted again as the frozen elementals all burst into shards of ice. "Ice Dragon MELT!" The shards of ice all returned to water as they fell to the ground in puddles.

((Arrrrg thats right, its been too long))

Trax's eyes widened as he remembered similar words of strange dragons from his former protege,..... Black Frost and Trax stood side by side as they starred out over the land, "Trax, there is a darkness coming, a dark age of winged beast who terrorized the lands back in ancient times. As my former teacher, I want you to be prepared for when the time comes when you must reley on other alies to beat this darkness. The keys to its destruction lay in the elements of the ancients,.." Trax snapped back to reality, "If what you say is true, then we are going to need them."

Carla nodded in approval, "Aroura, lets take it up a notch." She said with a hint of challenge, Aroura nodded and two watery tigers formed, they growled fiercly and charged Snow.

Storm stood panting as sweat dripped from his face, an ursa major roared as it charged him, "Elemental Sacred Art, Fire Dragon Sword HORN!" Flames swarmed around Storm has he rocketed forward, the flames shaping into a giant sword as he flew at the giant Ursa.

Kane put a hoof on Trax's shoulder. "Whatever it takes, whatever help we can get, we'll defeat whatever evil is at our door. We always have." Autumn soon arrived with Tavi. "Everything ok?" she asked as she nuzzled Kane. Kane returned the nuzzle and smiled. "Don't worry about it, just worry about us." he said softly into her ear.

"Ice Dragon BLIZZARD!" Snow shouted as a shroud of snow enveloped her and she disappeared for a moment. She soon reappeard behind them. "Elemental Sacred Art, Ice Dragon PETRIFY!" She fired magic at the tigers that drained the magic from them, turning into solid husks. "Ice Dragon FREEZE AND SHATTER!" she shouted as they were frozen and destroyed as the previous enemies were.

Tavi saw through Kanes fake expression, and a quick eye to glance with Trax confirmed her thoughts, "Well I'm sure it can wait, we do have a lot of work to do. Oh and Trax dear, find a good suit, cause I just got asked to be the mare-of-honor." She delcared proudly. Trax threw on a fake smile of happiness and cursed himself for letting Tavi get involved, again.

Carla nodded her approval and then motioned for Aroura to take it up another notch. The blue robbed mare stomped on the ground, water rose and formed the shape of a giant winged lizard, it roared loudly. "This will not be as easy since the Dragons water is hotter now." Aroura warned.

((Dang it, I just remembered, Kane raised Storm, and Azure is Kane's age. Ugh, I'm screwing up my own characters. I just went back and reread our old RPs, that's how I found out. lol))

Snow glared at the watery beast, trying to come up with a strategy to combat it. Suddenly she had an idea. "Ice Dragon BLIZZARD!" she shouted as a large gust of wind appeared and created a large blanket of snow that came up to her knees. "Ice Dragon MELT!" the massive piles of snow melted into cold water, and she channeled the large amount of cold water into the Water Drake. The creature began to grow in size, become three times it's original size. However, the cold water being added caused the hot water that made up the dragon to decrease in temperature. The massive dragon was now freezeable. "Ice Dragon FREEZE! SHATTER!" The massive dragon struggled as it became a massive pillar of ice, and burst into thousands of shards that rained down on the training area. Snow kneeled down for a moment and caught her breath, visibly exhausted from the heavy rotation of spells.

((I hope that made sense. I don't know if I was scientifically correct. Lol))

((eh close enough lol))

Carla had a glint of satisfaction, the orders new Ice Unicorn was coming along great, though only time would tell when she would reach Blacks level. "At this rate dear you could be as strong as Black was by the time you turn twenty." Aruora nodded in agreement, "It took me 12 years to get to where I am now, all of us had to train hard for many, many years to get to this day. Even Rogue still trains." She added reasurringly. In truth even though Carla is isnt the strongest, and with Rogue, followed by Knight and Bolt being the some of the strongest, Carla earned her leadership from smarts and wisdom.

Storm breathed heavily as he watched the giant ursa run away in pain, "Can we go home now?" he asked coldly in a half beaten tone. Flint shrugged his shoulders, "We could have gone back after the boulders but then you dedided to pick a fight with the ursa so i thought you werent finished." Storm gawked in astonishment, "You mean the ursa?" Flint nodded, "Wasnt planned?" Storm finished in pure defeat, he fell to the ground in disbelief. Flint rubbed his chin, "Probably should have mentioned that." He said to himself quizically. "Ya think?" Storm blurted out from the ground.

Azure could see the Elemental castle in the distance, "Let me do the talking so we can gain access into the castle to speak with the leader."

Snow got up, still lightly panting. "Thank you mistress....I mean, Carla." she corrected with an awkward smile.

Dark nodded and followed Azure, focused on the serious business at hand, and hiding anxiety about seeing her twin sister again.

Carla smiled with a giggle, "We'll work on that, you are free to have the afternoon off." She told her gently.

Azure lead them to a plateform of floating earth with a stone bridge connecting it to the large castle, pillars with marks of each element lined the sides of the bridge. "This place sure has gotten more advanced with its terrain features." He commented with a sideways look at the improved icy castle once built by his old mentor.

Snow nodded and left the training room, a smile on her face from impressing the leader of their order. She walked outside to watch the beautiful scenery around her. Suddenly she saw two ponies approaching, one looking very familiar. "Is that...." she said to herself.

Dark looked around the castle. "I hope they hear us out, we need them desperately."

Azure landed smoothly taking no more than two steps to halt, he scanned the scenery and then rested his icy blue eyes on the stone bridge as three shapes appeared on the castle side. Rogue, flanked by Bolt and Knight, strode forward to meet halfway. "Like I said, stay behind me and leave the talking to me, these are not our average Unicorns." Azure warned Dark as he lead the two of them to meet the three Elemental Masters.

((Basically its like a baby sheep walking up to a Wolf))

Carla sensed guest at the front door, "There only a handful of ponies who know of this castles location outside the Order, who could this be?"

Both sides stopped five paces from each other, Azure and Rogue locked eyes and stood still, the silence seemed to last an eternity as they sized eachother up. Finally, "Knock knock?" Azure said with an abnormally striaght face, Bolt stiffled a laugh and Knight froze as he surpressed his burst of laughter, only Rogue kept Azures stare. "Whats your buisness Azure?" Rogue asked in a still tone. "We've come to ask the Order for assisstance, we've encountered an ancient darkness that is probably better off left ancient." He told the dark Unicorn squarely. Rogue was instantly hooked on the manner of the conversation but didnt show his interest on the outside, "Come in and we'll discuss it." He said before turning to head into the castle chamber. Azure motined for Dark to follow as Bolt and Knight stepped aside to let them through.

As Dark followed the others, he heard a familiar voice from nearby. "DARK RAIN!" Snow shouted as she sprinted to the pegasus colt and tackled him in a hug. A few tears fell from her eyes. "I missed you so much!" she said in a shakey voice as she hugged her brother. Dark smiled and returned the hug, hiding a lot of emotion, but visibly touched. "I missed you too, sis." he said, his own voice sounding shakey.

Azure smiled for the young warrior he was mentoring, his attention was brought to in front of him as he saw a beautiful golden mare with a flowing white mane. "Good after noon Azure, I was wondering when you would come visit the home of your former Mentor." Carla greeted with a singing voice. "Actually I've come to discuss with you about a problem the King has, he has requested your aid in the matter." He said quickly trying to change the subject to one he'd prefer to speak about. Carla sensed urgency and motioned an invite for him to follow her into a private place along with all the other Elemental Unicorns. Flint and Storm arrived just in time, Storm went over to Dark held up his hoof for a bro-hoof. "Snow, that means you too, Storm can keep Dark company." Carla called out as the others filed into the round table room with Azure.

Snow got up and composed herself. "Sorry, mistress. Coming." She said as she followed the others inside. Dark smiled as she saw her sister enter the chamber, he was glad that she was happy and living a great life with ponies she belonged with. He then returned the bro-hoof to Storm. "So...nice place you have here." he said with a smirk.

Storm bushed some dirt off his shoulder, "Tch- you should see our rooms, you could fit an entire house in there, and dont get me started on the crazy monsters we have protecting the castle from the gorund." He added with a shiver.

((Im not going to bother with the scene inside the room, too much talking for my taste))

Storm grinned in guilt at not telling him sooner, "Well shes definantly a fighter, shes whooped my flank constantly in hoof-to-hoof combat. Shes also been picking up her Ice Magic studies very well, so I'm told at least." He told him with shrug.

Archived