A Plan of Black Ice, The Elements of the Ancients(private)

NamelessTrax

Dark chuckled. "Good to know." He looked at the closed door where the meeting was taking place. "So what are the odds of them helping us?"

Autumn was standing in front of a mirror, Rarity carefully measuring her for we dress size. Despite her age, Rarity was still the fashion genius she always was. "Oh darling, as long as there is breath I my body, I shall make you look simply ravashing!" Autumn smiled. "I can't thank you enough, miss Rarity."

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tavi sat on a couch watching her old friend work on the princess-to-be, a sweet smile on her face.

Trax walled through the everfree and entered the royal cemetery, he found a familar face and headed over to greet her. "A fine evening is it not Radz?" Her asked in his old smooth tone.

Storm thought for a moment, "Depends on what the trouble is. Do you know why?"

Radz smiled at the sight of her friend. "It is indeed old pony." she said chuckling "I was just studying and keeping them company." she said implying to the graves. She then looked at Trax, you knew Killjoy on a personal level right? I only knew her a little before she died, but they all told me she wasn't always like the cruel and harsh mare she was when I became a member of the sentinels. I just want to know how she really was so I can pay my respects properly whenever I visit here."

Trax raised an eye brow at the surprising question, "Well I'll tell you one thing, she always was an ole grouch when it came to things other than Luna." He started as he took a seat on the bench, "I only knew Killjoy for a small time before Luna died and her mind was twisted and bent, she loved the princess more than life itself. Killjoy had a nack for danger and always faced it head on without fear, she was braver than anypony I've ever met, and stronger too." He went on trying to remember his old friend before her tragic change.

"The strongest huh? Funny, everyone seems to talk about you. The Legend, and here you are saying she was the strongest, I guess it would have been the sight to behold, you two locking blades in a an epic duel. I think the destruction caused my Thunder and Black would be tenfold if not more if what you say is true. You know, I have a feeling Killjoy let Black kill her...I mean, she had the upperhoof the entire time and then she just...lets it happen like she wanted to die. Do you think it was for Luna?" Radz asked.

Trax nodded in his agreement, he and Killjoy never did go all out on eachother, who knows what destruction they could have caused. "I'd say we were equals, and sometimes I feel like Black, even though he wasnt in control of himself then, did Killjoy a favor and took away the space between her and Luna." He said as he glanced over at the graves.

"I think Killjoy thought the same thing...I think she just wanted it all to end, but wasn't going to do it herself. There is no other explanation...though if Killjoy knew Thunder would go off the rails like he did and started another war, she probably would have ended Black right then and there, but I guess she wanted to test Thunder to show him that she wouldn't be around forever, test him in his ability to lead, which he did until he put on that cursed armor. I guess her death was well timed, because now she is remembered as the Grand Master who lost her life in the defense of the crystal heart, but all she really did was commit assisted suicide. Everything just seems so wrong...like none of this was supposed to happen, but it did." Radz said looking down.

"Oh Tavi, I feel like we are young mares again! I haven't enjoyed planning a wedding this much since Cadence and Shining Armor's wedding!" Rarity said in delight as she worked on Autumn.

Dark went silent for a moment. "They say they found a giant scale....like a dragon, but....godlike. I've never seen anything like it."

"Rarity, if you keep speaking like that, I'll feel like I'm as old as Celestia was." Tavi joked as she remembered her younger years with the others.

Storms ears perked as he remembered reading about ancient dragons who differed from todays typical dragon in strength and power. "I think I know what your talking about, the Orders history and origin was created for the defense against these dragons. If what you say is true then you wont have to convince any of us to help, that very reason is why this Order lives." Storm stated strongly with a flame of pride in his eyes.

"Old or not, you're still the most beautiful cellist I've ever remembered." Rarity said with a smile. Autumn also smiled, remembering the few times Tavi was able to still perform while in the Sentinels when she was just a filly. She almost inspired Autumn to try the cello herself.

Dark sighed. "Well I hope they can help us. We can't survive this threat alone"

"You wont survive this alone I assure you that young one." Carla spoke in a heavenly voice as she came out of the room, the others filed out behind her, "This is exactly the kinda situation we've been training for, why we are who we are." She added strongly. Storm nudged Dark with a wink, "Told ya, we got your back on this one." He said encouragingly.

Tavi blushed with pride, "Aww you two are too sweet, thank you, but you should have heard my daughter play her violin, it was like heaven wrote her tune for her." She said happily, her expression was brief as she remembered hearing about her filly's fate years ago.

Dark smiled. "There is a chance then." Snow came out and hugged Dark lightly. "There is no evil that can break our spirit, brother." She said with a smile.

Autumn sensed Tavi's pain and quickly changed the subject. "Now Rarity, I want my Mare of Honor to look twice as beautiful as me." Rarity smiled. "That won't be hard, darling."

Tavi smiled adoringly at Autumn, a tear ran from her eye down her cheek, "Bless your heart dear." She said sweetly.

"Azure, tell your king we will be on our way, and we can pair up for rooms if needed." Carla told him, Azure nodded and motioned for Dark to follow. Knight and Bolt followed him as well, they were being sent ahead to provide safety as soon as possible for worse case scenario purposes. "The rest us will tidy things up here before we make our arrival." Carla finished as she and Rogue went to their room. The others split their separate ways leaving Storm and Snow.

Trax took a deep breath and exhaled softly, "How have you been on your magic training?" He asked calmly changing the subject for the time being.

Radz sighed "well having Twilight as a teacher, I've been able to master everything I have learned quickly. I'm able to keep up my own in mock magic duels with her. Though where I excel most is still in physical combat. I'm still searching for new spells that Twilight maybe forgot about about. I've yet to come across any so far." she answered looking back at her Tome. "I guess twilight really did know them all..."

Trax shook his head, "Granted she is smart and knows her magic well, she does not know every spell, there is a whole Order gifted with spells beyond recognition." He stated as he took on a position of meditation.

"I know that, I met one of them already, or at least I think. Some pony that went by the name of Flint, he said he was a good friend of Black's. He wore Robes that were obviously from some order, he used fire so I'm guessing he is an expert in Flame magic." Radz said looking at the sky "I wonder...If Elemental Magic is something that can be learned..."

Radz looked at Trax "But what if there was another way, a way no one figured out yet...That would be amazing, like I could be the most gifted Unicorn in Equestria." The thought excited her. She wanted to learn more and she wanted to strive for greatness.

Trax had to admire the mares drive for more knowledge, at that moment a thought occurred to him about Blacks project from long ago, "Actually, you may be in luck, a former student of mine created a way to give any living thing the power of their true element. But the project has never been tested."

Storm melted his way through an icy wall, he looked around the room at the piles of paper and drained fragments of strange crystals. His attention was caught by a glowing icy machine, Storm crept forward with curiousity.

Trax began to think, "As I recall it implants a crystal called Lacrama, right into your body and fuses with your aurora giving it an elemental shape. But my student did not say how it would affect those who already have it. The order may not have used it yet so maybe we can check it out."

Storm stood inside the icy chamber, his breath quickened as the door suddenly shut and locked, the machine glowed silver and Storms cries for help were silenced by the icy walls.

"Im sure even if they did use it, Black assured me it could be used multiple times." Trax added reassuringly.

Storm fell down to the floor as the doors opened, white flame-like tattoos covered him like a skeleton. "Wha- jus- happened?"

Radz thoughts for only a second "I wanna do it...I can settle with just one element. I just wonder what Element it could be... " she said wondering hard "so....when can we start?"

Archived