A Plan of Black Ice, The Elements of the Ancients(private)

NamelessTrax

"Good, it wouldnt be a battle if you were, if only Thunder could see you now, being succumbed to the darkness inside you. He would be ashamed to call you his student." Trax began walking easily over the rubble, armed with a katana with strange writing on it.

"Its not his fault Snow, the darkness from the dragons have brought this out of him, but you can save him from himself." Carla said holding her closely.

Bolt held up a lightning shield in defense against a vortex of wind, Arial came closer not letting up her attack, "Accept your death, you cant beat me." She said darkly, Bolt gritted his teeth and lunged forward with his shield and quickly closed the distance between them, he canceled her attack and grabbed hold of her around the waist and kissed her. Arial struggled at first but the kissed him back, they broke it and looked into eachothers eyes, Arials black eyes changed back to her bright blue. "I love you Arial, I always have.." Bolt said softly, Arial teared up and hugged him tightly.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snow slowed down but didn't stop crying just yet. "How can I save him? I don't even know what's happening to him. What if it's not the dragons? What if....what if I'm just not good for him?" She said, her thoughts highly irrational due to her emotions.

Radz gritted her teeth "how would know what he wants...you sat idle and let him die! You had the power to end his insanity, you could have saved him and Black. You just watched as thousands of ponies died when you knew you could have prevented it all!" she shouted in rage gripping her battleaxe tightly which now glowed red.

"You are right. I could have stopped Thunder from letting his hatred brew into such darkness, prevented him and Black from killing eachother... prevented my daughter from death..." Trax began solemnly, "I've lived a long life and have seen many of my friends perish, its not easy living on wondering if it should have been you who shouldve died and not them. But answer me this, if Thunder were here in my place, what would he think of you being like this?" He challenged her with glaring blue eyes.

"No no no deary do not think like that, Storm loves you with all his heart, he would sacrifice anything for your safety." Carla began soothingly, "So why dont you show him your love and save him." She added in strongly.

"Shut up...shut up..." Magic exploded all around her sending a shock wave that knocked Trax back "SHUT UP!" Radz screamed in pure anger as magic swirled around like a tornado flinging debris everywhere.

Snow finally stopped crying and looked at Carla with bloodshot eyes. "How can I do that? I don't even have magic anymore?"

Nothing but darkness and silence filled the area. A cold feeling was all that could be felt. Finally, after what seemed like hours, there was a faint light and a ringing sound. The light grew and the sound picked up until finally, he was able to awake. "Prince Kane.....Prince Kane......Prince Kane!" Kane finally awoke and shot up, being alive a miracle to him. "My lord, you are awake!" A nearby medic said relieved.

Carla shook her head, "You have always had it in you, Storm merely took enough to gain its power, it is your living soul that supplies the magic to you."

Trax blocked it with his sword, the etchings on it glowed as it canceled out the magic, "Radz, think of Thunder, think of your teacher and what he would tell you in this moment." He whispered quietly.

Radz growled "Stop saying his name! You know nothing!" she shouted as the magic grew more intense. "he wouldn't say anything because he's dead!" her horn turned bright red as the large beam began to charge for something massive.

A bright blinding light shined at the tip of her horn, a moment later it seemed like it got sucked into the horn and the swirling vortex of magic stopped. Radz glared at trax before everything around them went red. Radz gritted her teeth "no more..." she whispered before a large beam of light, bigger than any she has ever done. The beam was formed by her shear hatred. The light obliterated anything it touched as it rocketed towards Trax.

Trax closed his eyes and frowned, "I understand..." He whispered before the beam obliterated the place he once stood, a heartbeat later he was beside her sweeping her legs causing the beam to lift into the sky vanishing any dragon in its path, Trax brought up his leg and slammed her down into ground. The shear force made a large crater beneath them imprinting Radz into the ground, Trax backed up and fell to the ground, half his body was badly burnt and he was missing his front left arm with only a burnt stub were it once was, "**** old age, would have dodged it completely back when I was younger..."

"Rogue was holding him off, follow me deary." Carla said taking flight into the air.

Radz was now unconscious as she laid in the rubble. "you know I was old too and I never anyone complain about it more than you." a voice echoed faintly and two faint figures appeared from the statues. Radz never noticed they were both in the memorial courtyard. The voice that sounded was Killjoy's "maybe if you didn't convince yourself that age is hindering you, you most likely would have dodged it." she said crossing her arms. Thunder sighed "that's not what we are here to do." he said as a reminder. Killjoy rolled her eyes "whatever, Trax...I have a favor, take Radz as your apprentice and teach her everything you know like I have. This Incident will not happen again, teach to control her mind. You may not think it, but she's strong. Strong enough to hurt the legend. Equestria will need another legend to defend Equestria. Make it her." Killjoy and Thunder vanished as she finished what she had to say.

Trax stood up weakly, "I promise she will be taught well, we will be learning together." He said mentioning to his missing limb. He limb over to her and slid her on to his back then stretching out his wings, "Save a place for me and Tavi will ya." He told before lifting off in a burst of speed.

Carla lead her to where she and Rogue were last at, upon arriving Rogue was in his Shadow Drive stage keeping an angry Storm on his hooves trying to dodge Rogues powerful attacks.

Storm glared at her with her growl, "You again, this time you wont live..." He said menacinly as he covered himself in flames and swirling ice and charged her. Carla shook her head at Rogue who was about to intervene, instead they flew off together to aid in the battle.

Snow took a deep breath before lighting her horn and firing a beam at Storm, using the little bit of magic she still possessed to steal back her ice magic before firing a stronger beam and knocking Storm to the ground. She approached him and stared into her eyes. "I've got you now Storm.....you may have evil within you....but there is one thing you cannot stand against..."

Snow closed her eyes and lit up her horn, creating a shield from the flames. She opened her eyes and they glowed a bright, light blue color. A beam of light shot from Snow's horn into Storm's head, and suddenly visions of Storm and Snow together began to appear in his mind. All the greatest moments of their relationship were now playing inside his head, more prominent than any other thoughts he could be having.

Storm went wide eyed and stumbled forth, he stood shaking as a dark shadow seemed to seep out from him, "... Snow..." He whispered before falling down as the dark shadow vanished into the air.

Snow didn't care about Storm's transformation anymore. She didn't care that he attacked her and the other members of the order. She didn't care about anything. She leaned in and kissed Storm passionately. All that mattered was him.

Storm kissed her back wishing it could never end, "Come on, lets go teach these dragons what it means to be Dragon Slayers." He said with determination in his eyes.

Aways off Tavi, Dawn, and Azure finally tool down their first dragon but knew they couldnt continue on like this for much longer, they regrouped with Prince Kane where Trax and Radz were being tended to by medics, Tavi ran right Trax nagging him about his old age because of his lost limb and burned skin.

Flint hopped from one dragons back to another breathinh his red hot flames at the horde but he knew it could not last, he flew down to where Aroura had just brought Knight back from his dark side, the others joined them. "This cant go on forever and we cannot win like this, I'm afraid we'll have to perform the Elemental Law, we dont have another choice. Im sorry I lead you wro-" Flint stopped as Rogue put his hoof on his shoulder, the others looked at Flint and nodded to him knowing that performing the Elemental Law would kill them along with all the Dragons. Invokeing Elemental Law destroys all who the users see as their enemy, but as a price the users are sacrificed to complete. Flint nodded, "For Equestria."

Archived