A Plan of Black Ice, The Elements of the Ancients(private)

NamelessTrax

The Dragons throat rumbled as it seemed to be pleased by the affection. The Dragon climbed onto the building and layed down curling its tail around Snow and Kane, it kept its head up looking both of them, "My name is Ledus, I am an Ice Dragon, servant to current Ice Dragon Slayer." The thundering female voice came from the dragon, but its mouth did not move.

Down in the center of town, Arial sat crying but stopped as a light grey dragon landed in front of her towering over, "Be still Arial Cloud, I am Ventus the Sky Dragon, your dragon companion. There are nine of us, one for each element, we serve Dragon Slayers and help them train in their Element. Please, let me get you to your friends." The female dragon explained and offered her a ride getting on all fours and motioning with her head for Arial to get on her back. Arial was hesitant but got on, instantly feeling a lifelong connection between them, "Thank you, Ventus." Arial said smoothly, Ventus nodded and lifted off smoothly.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Does Radz get a Dragon!!?? lol))

Radz looked at Trax "I do look at the good" she said pointing at his wounds, I think the real part of me had something to do with that. If I'm correct, you were victim to a very large blast. An attack I dubbed the "Giga Cannon" and it's almost impossible to dodge, and even if you did dodge the attack, you would still be exposed to heat equal to the temperature of our sun. I'm very glad too, I don't want to lose anymore friends..."

Snow smiled and continued to gently pet the dragon. "It's nice to meet you, Ledus." she said sweetly. Kane observed the beast, and felt that this dragon could be trusted more than the ones who attacked.

((So who from the Order is still alive?))

((Only if Radz settles on just Light Dragon Slayer magic. And Just Snow and Arial.))

Trax glanced at his wounds, "Life is only as you make it, I'm glad you can see it in good way."

Ledus dipped her head in acknowledgement to her, "The pleasure is all mine." She said proudly. Ventus soon came near with Arial on her back, upon seeing Snow she jumped off Ventus and rushed to hug Snow tightly tearing up again. "Snow.... I'm so sorry.... we should have told you before...."

((Well I'm just saying because isn't Radz the only one who actually knows Light magic since Carla is gone?))

Radz thought for a moment "...so...why Exactly am I your student? I know you said Killjoy requested it...but why?"

((Wells thats where the other dragons are going, to find the next generation of the Order.))

"Thats something you'll have to meditate on, I chose to just listen to her rather than risk an argument I've lost by default, especially with Killjoy." Trax replied to her with a shiver.

Arial began tear up more, Ventus and Ledus nodded to each other, Ventus then landed softly knowing the weight on the building was stressed enough with just one dragon. A cold wind blew through Kanes hair, "You rebuilt it once, You can do it again. When your a King, all your subjects are your children, protect them as you own flesh and blood." The familiar cold voice sounded with the breeze.

((So do you guys wanna put this Story to an end? then we can focus on the others more))

Kane stared into the distance. "Yes...I can't rebuild a kingdom. I can bring peace to my subjects...my children...once again." He looked down and sighed. "But how do I rebuild a soul?"

((I was thinking, maybe after this next sequel, should we finally end this series? It's been going on for about a year now, ever since the first Lunar Republic thread. I think we should send it out with a bang with an awesome final chapter and put it to bed.))

Radz laughed "even in death, she still gets to you. It's hard to believe you two are on equal ground if you act like that, can't take you seriously." she said with a smirk

((We've got to think or a story though. I have a plot twist that will cripple your minds))

Kane sighed and looked into the distance. "The pain I've felt is unreal...but I will not wallow in pity as this kingdom to descends into darkness." He said with determination.

((So my idea is that Soul and Twilight had another son that Kane never knew about, who was an elite Nightwatch and was originally going to be crowned king after Soul, but while Twilight was pregnant with Kane he tried to kill Soul and Twilight and assassinate Celestia so he would become king. He was exiled from Equestria and had been quietly preparing for revenge. Now that Canterlot is weak from the dragon attacks, he's going to make his move.))

"We may be on equal ground, but its that fear that I turn into a strength, we avoided battles cause they wouldnt end well for anyone." Trax said with a laugh.

Six months passed by, Trax with the help of Dawn built an auto mail leg for him to use, in return it gave him a heavy left jab that could obliterate an entire wall in one hit and as a bonus was made magic resistant. Trax used that in his elaborate training sessions with Radz, through many meditations and hand to hand along with some weapons and magic training, Trax saw her improvement immediately and he was paying his respects to Killjoy as she asked of him. Azure and Dawn had grown close because of the mind link spell, they announced their engagement just last week in which Tavi was yet again too overjoyed to plan it. Arial and Ventus along with Ledus had moved the fabled Elemental castle to near the tip of the mountain above Canterlot, Arials belly showed and visited with Snow frequently bringing the two closer as best friends. So far they had not gotten any word from the other dragons who spread out across the lands searching for new wielders of the Elemental magic, Ventus and Ledus helped out around the city doing whatever they could to show their were kind and heartwarming, and not like the dragons that caused the wreck in the first place.

((Well I'm just saying that it would be kinda stupid to give up something she is already a master in. It's fine though, she can go tame and Ursa or something.))

Archived