Seeking help from the watery creature (sign up)

And yet another idea has popped in my head, BUT! is still under work as well.

An RP in which I would start to use Mystic Tide, my new recent character who is a mermare. This mermare, though, knows absolutely everything!... Well, almost. She could tell you who stole your favorite toy just like this without even being present. Yet it would come at a price! And she doesn't offer it cheap.

So! The story of this RP would be simple. There would be two ponies (Who I will make up... and might be other species too, doesn't have to be ponies). Those two ponies will be trying to get the answer to something that happened to them... yet finding this answer will not be so easy. That's when that they will stumble upon Mystic who will agree to help them... after they get something for her.

So for this I'll be using 4 characters in total. Two officials of mine as well as those two I spoke of above.

The characters I will use are Mystic Tide and Seria Rosa.

http://www.canterlot...23-mystic-tide/

^ Here is Mystic's profile since I actually bothered with making one for her. As for Seria:

Name: Seria Rosa

species: Fairy

Appearance: http://jollythinker....m-hug-471541684 (The green one)

Background: Coming from the fairy kingdom, she moved to Ponyville after an incident that made her be the 'chosen one' by the staff Anima which boosted up the energy of the place. She installed herself in the woods around Ponyville. Not the Everfree Forest, but some woods around. She has lived there for six years, learning to use the magic staff and also making friends with Violet Charm and Glady Leaf, two other residents of Ponyville. Since then they have been together and Seria grew up with them, building a very strong bond with the two others.

Personality: Relatively calm. She has a deep knownledge of the lands and nature itself. She is very reasonable and often acts as a leader. In her group called the Flower Fillies, she is the smart one. She actually is a pretty smart pony in general, able to think things through pretty quickly. Although that she is calm, perfection is not there. If driven too far to it, she can lose it and lose control of her emotions, in which case it is better to get her back on her hooves by reasoning with her.

Abilities: Fairies in general can become one with nature through meditation. They can also talk to animals and even plants. Fairies are very smart as well as very knowledgeable of their environment. Seria has a little more, though. With her staff she can actually control natural things such as the wind, the earth, the water... even the trees. The staff also has the power to heal. Due to the fact that she has been using and practicing a lot with Anima, she has gotten some of its power and is able to use a few magic tricks without its help.

That's it for the characters. The two others I am still thinking about it and will pretty much be made on the go.

For this RP I know one person would already be willing to join if it's still the case. As for the others, I am opening two other spots for the interested ones.

- Me

- AddictedFanGirl

- RainbowDaringDash

- Neveria13

So! Who's in?

Cool! I'll be using Midnight Star, even though I did fill out an FFA for Summer Breeze.

Name: Midnight Star

species: Pegasus

Appearance: A midnight blue coat with a lighter blue mane, tail and eyes.

Background: As a filly, an owl visited her in her dreams. When she woke, she was horrified to find out that her own feathers had been replaced by owl feathers, which she could see was like her own, but mottled with lighter and darker colors and was visibly longer. Shy and worried by her differences, she moved to the Everfree Forest, where she resides in the roots of a large willow tree.

Personality: She is a little shy and calm, but otherwise has quite a flexible personality.

Abilities: She has a talent for concocting different potions, but for basic purposes such as healing and acceleration. Because of her owl feathered wings, she can fly silently and can stay awake in the night. She also has the ability to strengthen or weaken her eyesight at will.

Yes! After some rummaging around my folders, I finally found the character application I made 3 months ago! (Cant believe its still alive! Took me a while to find it though! O_O) I also edited some stuff so that it would fit with your style of application! :)

Name: Cherry Shades

species: Earth Pony

Appearance: They mostly look the same, only there eye colors are different. :)

Cheery Shades: http://i.imgur.com/VQvcdI1.png

Sheary Shades: http://i.imgur.com/bEYxtSK.png

Weary Shades: http://i.imgur.com/9Ur9I54.png

Background: Cherry Shades was an unusual pony. She would be seen talking to herself. She would also be seen playing with herself and would still be happy. Some might even say that they her eyes change color every now and then. Her parents, would of course, never believe them. How dare they say such things about their child!? But of course, what the others said was true. The problem with Cherry is that, she believed she had other ponies in her head. In other words, she's three, different ponies in one body. Her parents werent usually home. Which made her quite lonely, being the only child. This lead her to imgaine friends that lived inside her head. Her parents never noticed, for they were always so caught up with work. And the longer they didnt spend time with their child, the harder Cherry would imagine that her friends were real. And of course, due to this, her imaginary friends did go to existence. But they would only talk in Cherry's head. And would occasionally come out. Leading Cherry, to have multiple personalities.

Personality: Cherry Shades has three different personalities. Her first one, is named Cheery Shades. This is because of her happy, jolly, energetic attitude. She is almost everywhere and can never learn to keep her mouth shut. Cheery is the one who is always out and is usually the carrier of Cherry Shades' body. The second one, is Sheary Shades. She's the mean, rude, grumpy one. She almost never likes anypony and usually doesnt care for anypony, except for the two other personalities shes stuck with. Sheary comes out occasionally whenever she's annoyed, mad, or there to fight for her friends. The last one, is named Weary Shades. She is the shy, timid, quiet one. She usually stays inside Cherry and never dares to come out unless its completely necessary. But sometimes, she can be forced to come out by Cheery. She is a complete scardy-cat and would rather stay from trouble unlike Sheary. Although she's like this, she's usually the head of the group and gives out amazing advice to anyone. If you can let her out that is.

Abilities: Cheery Shades hyperactivity can result to her being a very fast runner. She can reach distances in a short period of time without a sweat. Sheary Shades, is the muscle of the group. Due to her constant anger, she can lift, push, or pull things which are way heavier than her own weight. Weary Shades, is the mind of the group and is usually the one who makes the plan and calculations to make the said plan work. If she's working with anypony else except for Cheery, Sheary, she may come out to quickly explain her plan and go inside again. But of course, they all cant do this at the same time, so they have to plan the pattern on who goes out.

Archived