New Challenger Approaches

Discorderly

About Myself: I'm Discorderly, AKA Discord, AKA Disco, AKA whatever you want to call me! I'm a friendly 'chap, really never get angry or upset! And goodness I love drawing, I'll mosey over and pop up an art thread or something sometime, but I really love drawing. I also love to RP and love to talk to new people so please never feel shy talking to me! :D

How I found Canterlot.com: Honestly I found it on Google while looking for a good MLP Rp forum, I love RPing so I really wanted to find one!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I think I became a fan right around the beginning of the show ouo I saw all the previews and fan talk and just HAD to watch it! :D

My favourite main cast pony/s: Pinkamina Diane Pie
I gotta say even though my favorite pony character is hands down Pinkie Pie, Discord is my favorite FiM character overall, I love his character and all the fan-made head canons around him. He's so much fun!

I don't really have a lot extra to say about myself, But I hope I can get along well with everyone here! :D

Oh Fudge! Its a new challenger!

*gets into welcoming stance*

Hey there dude! Welcome to Canterlot! I really hope you'll have an amazingly awesome time here! :)

Here's my welcome gift for the King of Chaos!!!! (Dun Dun Dunnnnn)

*gives nutella with bow on top*

Archived