Friendship is the KEY... ( 1 space left )

BronyWubz5546

You wake up in a room...sitting on a chair with your hand's cuffed. You can't remember what happened, you were just going on with your day...now your in this chair. You wonder what's going on when you hear moaning from the walls, then panicking. You wonder if there are others...then a voice from beyond speaks "You three have been chosen for the ultimate test...the test of friendship.". You can't think, for some reason YOU 3 have been chosen for this psychotic game. Out of all the people in the world, it was you...

You wake up in a room...sitting on a chair with your hand's cuffed. You can't remember what happened, you were just going on with your day...now your in this chair. You wonder what's going on when you hear moaning from the walls, then panicking. You wonder if there are others...then a voice from beyond speaks "You three have been chosen for the ultimate test...the test of friendship.". You can't think, for some reason YOU 3 have been chosen for this psychotic game. Out of all the people in the world, it was you...

(I would like to be in here! :D)

Cold looked around frantically. Where the heck was she!? She was just going through her day, Until BOOM! She in this chair. she tried to spread her wings, move around, shake her hooves, any sort of movement, but she failed. Then a strange voice called out saying she was chosen for some Friendship test. Great... She slumped in defeat. But she went straight back up when she heard another voice.

"Hey!! I'm here! Some moron thought it was a good idea to kidnap me here!!" She yelled.

"My name is Cold Blossom! You are?" She called out from the other wall.

"How do we get outta here?!" She added.

( anthro not ponies :P )

"Oh thank goodness your awake, listen I'm just like you stuck in this chair for no reason! The names Charming, Charming Crescent." He sighed in relief knowing he definitely wasn't alone. "I don't know how we get out of here but I'm just gonna wait for further instruction for this test thing. That's probably the only way out of here."

(Ohhh, Okay! Why u no tell? XD)

Cold nodded. Weird. So, it there's another person here, then there must be more. She only heard the voice from the other wall. And there's another wall beside her. Maybe another living thing is in there? She shifted a bit. Trying to be in a more comfortable position.

"Okay, is there another living thing here besides us, Charming?" She called out.

"Probably. I know I heard more moaning than one." Charming was worried, he didn't know what was gonna happen to the two of them...he just knew he had to get out of there, with or without them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived