(FULL) Rainbow Returns... kinda... (private)

Ashton

It had been months since the letter had some to rainbow dash. she had been so excited to finally start her training as a wonderbolt, the others, while very happy for her, had slightly mixed feelings since it meant the mare would be around less (sooner or later FAR less) but they would not let their worries dim her entusiasm as she meaded off.

Now the train was approaching the station, According to the almost painfully short letter, Dash would be on that train for a couple week's leave before she went back for her next round of training. All of her friends and even her unofficial little sister were waiting for her, along with the other two CMCs.

Rarity smiled as she watched the train slowing down as it approached the station "I do hope things went well for Rainbow, I and only immagine the hideous things they made her do like crawing through mud or not bathing for two days or... or more!" rarity looked faint at the thought, but managed to recover, of course, as she glanced around at her friends, wondering what their thoughts were on the event.

AB was watching and waiting, wondering what kidn of an entrance the rainbow mare would make, since she was known for her theatrics, especially when she felt safe around her friends.

Pinkie had been bouncing in place the entire time they had been waiting at the station. "I can't wait for Rainbow Dash to come home! We'll have a party with cake and-" she gasped as the train came into view. "OH MY GOSH!! There's the train!" Pinkie grinned as she grabbed a large welcome home sign.

Twilight rolled her eyes at Pinkie, but couldn't help but smile. She glanced around at the rest of her friends at the station. All of them seemed just as excited as her. She chuckled at Rarity's comment as she watched the train get closer.

Flutters was at the train station, like the others. Right now, taht seemed normal. What was not normal was Flutters attitude. She was jumping in joy, glad that she finnaly gets to see her friend again. Since RD had gone, Fluttershy had cried a fair few times, missing her Pegasus friend, no more...until she leaves again. "She's finally coming home" Flutters silently yells, her voice was still the same as always.

AJ had been a bit late to the train station. She was pulling along behind her a cart with barrels of Applecider, as well as cups. AJ had thought of a great idea, when they had gotten the letter she had immidiatly started making Applecider for everyone, though she had one barrel specifically for Rainbow Dash. AJ arrived as the train arrived. "Didnt miss anythin did i?"

Scoot had been there before everybody. She was currently standing in front of the group, right where the door would open. She was so glad that rainbow was coming home, i mean, who wasn't? They were all so glad that RD was home, and Scoot knew that her friends loved RD as much as she did, maybe more, but nonetheless Scoot was still one of the most excited there. "I cant wait to see how much she has changed....i hope she is still the same Rainbow we all loved, I BET SHE IS NOW FASTER THEN BEFORE"

(Soz this tok so long, been a bit busy, and i have a really annoying hand injuy that makes it slightly hard to type)

Archived