• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

((I'M BACK!!!!! If anyone wondered where I went, my newest blog post should explain things.

Although I'm still sorry.))

Canvas smiled at Seria and walked over to her. She gave her a hug. "It'll be alright. Im sure they've kept their sweetness since they dont attack unless threatened." Canvas said trying her best to be comforting. She was afraid that she wasnt to good at it since she'd grown up without any friends.

"I agree vith Canfas here. I am sure zat zee Breezies are fine, efen if zey may be a bit grumpy," said Strange Glove. He looked around at the rest of his group, "And I'm sure zat as long as vee do not profoke zee Breezies, vee'll be fine." He glanced at Hawkeye after he said this. "Good idea. Questioning zings ven vee are but temporal trafelers voo do not be long, is not a good idea, at least in my book," he said, in response to the Griffon's latest statement. Strange made a mental note to keep away from full sized breezies, or at least the provoked ones.

Strange wheeled along side Seria, as she took the lead. He thought about striking up a conversation, but couldn't think of anything to say. He listened to Canvas talk with Lightning, although not paying much attention, until she said they were being watching. That put him on alert, but he kept silent and tried not to act suspicious. He then realized the mysterious watchers were probably Breezies.

And then he arrived, along with the rest of the group, near the town hall. He slowly looked it over, thinking it was pretty big, but probably pretty useful for Breezie purposes. He glared at the vines, recalling his last experience with vines in general. He noticed that Seria wasn't actually entering the building. He sighed, and ignoring the curiosity that he felt in regards to it, and followed her into the Breezie village. "So zis is zee Breezie villiage, is it? So now vat? Do vee vait for them, or do vee make the first move?" he quietly asked Seria, after slowly and carefully wheeling up next to her, making sure he didn't squish anything.

((Once again, sorry for not posting. But I'm back now!))

Lightning thought for about 4 seconds on whether to ask this question or not. Luckily, he was a fast thinker. "Hey, Strange. I want to know... what is your backstory? anything interesting happen to you before you came to this time?"

Lightning thought for about 4 seconds on whether to ask this question or not. Luckily, he was a fast thinker. "Hey, Strange. I want to know... what is your backstory? anything interesting happen to you before you came to this time?"

"Anysing interesting? I am in a veelchair, vith a metal hoof. Yes, I'd say I hafe an interesting story. But as much as I'd like to tell you about my history... I'm afraid zis is not zee time for zat," Strange Glove replied to Lightning. "Vith zee Breezies possibly arrfing any time now, I'd like to keep it down. I'd rather not be frozen, or vorse by zem. Remind me to tell you later," he finished. He DID want to tell Lightning about his history, but with the Breezies so close... he didn't want to risk it.

((Arrfing?))

Canvas held back a small giggle when Lightning asked an off topic question in a place like this. She shook her main which was still held tightly in its ponytail. She looked at every pony and then at Serial "what now?"

((I HAD DIBS ON THAT COOKIE! YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR WINDOW TONIGHT CAUSE THE REASON I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING IS TO EAT COOKIES! JK nothing I just said was true in the slightest))

Archived