It will never be the same

BronyWubz5546

The land of equestria has changed the past 40 years. The war of unicorns and Pegasus has destroyed the land of equestria and now everypony has to fend for themselves as of now, and things haven't gone very well. Celestia and Luna has disappeared for the 40 years when the large magic blast destroyed canterlot, the elements of harmony has been destroyed and there is nothing that can fix this. It's the year 2054, and almost nopony can be trusted. Luckily, the earth ponies had survived and the war has been settled to a tie, but that still doesn't fix any of this. Not just that there's creatures that came from another dimension as soon as the blast calmed and there not friendly! Maybe...one day...things will change.

( Yes this is one of those futuristic survival RP's where everyone carries a weapon. Any question or suggestions just message them to me I'll awnser them. Instead of posting our OCs in the thread we'll just introduce them in the RP as a cleaner way to do it. )

Storming Flash was walking across the burnt road carrying his items he found in his bag. It was just another "normal" day in this nightmarish land he called home. He pulled out his recorder "Day 186th day after my team abandoned me. Still no sight of life anywhere but the occasional surviving animals I hunted. Low on water and I need another water filter to clean the rivers. So far for the past weeks, no sign of dangerous creatures."

pencilspark an occasional scoutful pony used to be succesful artist before all of equestria was destroyed. he now roams, for a new sanctuary, his grayish tan fur flew in the wind along with his shaggy dark brown mane, his hood was just flying along as well, he was walking amongst the city for necessities but instead found a gray colt walking about himself, "Hey!" he shouted at the gray colt to get his attention.

(( Canvas is a blue unicorn with black long hair and a rainbow paint splatter for a cutie mark))

Canvas looked around the gray and deserted land looking for some company. She had gotten separated from her dog and suspected he was dead. She sighed thinking of the happy memories she had with him when she heard voices in the distance. She drew a dagger from her worn and torn leather belt and slowly walked towards the voices staying in the shadows. A gray/tan colt seemed to have approached another gray colt. Canvas humphed and watched them

Archived