Equestrian Spec Ops (Full, though might be able to open up more spots if anyone else wants in)

There we are I wrote it but I don't have much time now but I will come back later... Let's say in a few hours and then I will be able to RP again but I worked my brain out writing that....phew I am Tired

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well acctualy i do not know i might be able to do an RP on friday and saturday, also i will have all of next week to myself so i will spend most of the week here on canterlot yay!!!! i finished typeing :razz:

Am I the only living breathing person on this planet :( this is a bummer I guess I will wait or something like that, do you guy's have school right now or something because in Canada I am off right now we'll of of work anyways I am ready at this moment to do some RPIng so I am waiting

Am I the only living breathing person on this planet :( this is a bummer I guess I will wait or something like that, do you guy's have school right now or something because in Canada I am off right now we'll of of work anyways I am ready at this moment to do some RPIng so I am waiting

Time zones, i've been spending today (Which is the 24th, me and RRD are in the same timezone) shopping, gaming and organising stuff. As much as i would love to spend all my time here, we all have IRL commitments which means that we aren't always going to be here all the time. I'm afraid that's how Rp's go, you'll get used to it

I understand I am terribly sorry too thank you for the heads up I did not mean to annoy you at all

It's fine, i was like you when i first started Rp'ing. Don't worry bout it. Stay in contact with me, i'll do what i can to look after ya

I wake up (SANE) from my sleepless night to 33 responses from this ONE thread?

Heh, cool :P

Anyway, mostly rested, shouldnt be... that co co anymore lol :P

Oh, and shadow, its RDD, not RRD... what would that even make?

RainbowRaringDash or RainbowRacingDash.... I CALL COPYWRITE :P

Jokes aside, Shadow's right. Whne its daylight for you and auger, its often night time for me and Shadow, and iv been really busy with School until last week, often being more stuck down with stuff then having time to even think about the RP. Your goign to need to be patient, we are not always going to be on and able to post at a moments notice

Utes like I am up at 11:54 pm at the moment so yes I may just be a little.....zzzzzz.....wha? Oh yeah I may be a little tired see you at 5 o clock guys or later I don't know.....anywho night folks (sleep greet me to thy arms, so sweet and soft I wilst stay to caress thee and give into your illustrious charm....for i am yours)

You missed augercorn :P

Happy new year :D

Onething though, can you please slow down your posts? Things dont just 'poof' straight in front of you, and you cant post saying that we are now in front of you Its alright this time, just please not again? Thanks:)

Archived