Equestrian Spec Ops (Full, though might be able to open up more spots if anyone else wants in)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Phoenix Blaze

Specialty(Medic, Assault, Sniper, Demo): Support Gunner

Appearance: Phoenix has closely cropped bright orange hair and light amber eyes. His coat is a dark orange. He is shorter than the average person, but his physique is far bulkier due to his training and combat role.

Personality: Phoenix has a strong sense of mateship and duty, remaining loyal to his fellow soldiers along with superiors. When presented with a difficult task, his mindset is to grit his teeth and bear it. When in action, Phoenix tends to remain professional and encouraging

Primary(One weapon):
HK MG4 with a bipod, carry handle, a railed IR Laser, carry strap, and Combat Rifle Optics with Mildots up to 500 meters. Phoenix also carries an LMG Suppressor for covert and/or night operations to reduce the sound and muzzle flash of this weapon.

Secondary(One):
Black M1911 with Tritium night-sights. Phoenix also carries a suppressor for this weapon.

Item 1: Infantry FAK
Item 2: Survival Knife
Item 3: Smoke Grenades (White, Purple, Red)
Item 4: Night Vision Goggles

Armor: Phoenix wears Multi-cam combat fatigues, along with boots and gloves. He dons a green plate carrier, which provides decent protection against projectiles at the cost of mobility, fitted to carry some initial box magazines, the rest being in his backpack. Atop his head is a multi-cam helmet, where his combat goggles are usually sitting, along with mounting for NVGs. He wears a green shemagh around his neck.

Other: AN/PRC 148 radio for communications, maps, compass, disposable handcuffs.

Armory:

·         FN SCAR-H: Trijicon ACOG Scope, Angled Grip, IR Laser Pointer, Carry Strap, Detachable Suppressor

·         Belnelli M1014: Holographic Sight, Railed Flashlight, Vertical Grip, Carry Strap, Buckshot rounds.

There you go. Tell me if this is OK, or if I need to fix anything!

So, I'm a little confused. Could anyone give me a summary of recent events, and what's currently happening? Just so I can work out how to implement Phoenix into the story. Or if you have any suggestions for the latter.

An idea for joining, could be that you join during the prision break in, like, maybe you were a prisoner we brake out?

Another, could be that you were moving to your assigned group, and you mistakened us for them getting on the wrong chopper?

Auger probalby has some better idea's for this.....As for recent events

, mainly we just got back from healing after being shot, and now we are preping for a new mission,.

The prisoner idea sounds interesting. The helicopter one will probably work, though a little boring, but I think if there was such a mixup, it would be fixed by command pretty quickly.

Anyway, I'm willing to wait for an opportunity.

Uh this may sound pretty stupid and I really now have more time on my hands but I was wondering if I could maybe join again I was going through some tough times and you know computer and family issues and school but now that summers coming I have a lot more time.

So would it be alright if I joined once again.

I do kind of have a different character and was wondering if I could re-join or just use Parry again so uh do you think you guys have room for one more person in this awesome RP.

It may be really late to do this but I have been catching up and reading a little bit.

Hey guys! Here's my character app!

Name: Snowy Gauss
Specialty: Assault (also a very capable radio-telephone operator)

Appearance:
Gauss is a fairly scrawny pony. His coat is grey-blue and his mane and tail are grey, though with a very slight blue tint. His mane is cut in a strange regulation/crew hybrid style. Gauss's eyes are hazel.

Personality:
The first thing that'll come to mind when ponies first meet Gauss is that he talks... a lot. Even though he cares for his friends, Gauss can be extremely insensitive, his warped sense of humor being extremely offensive. A great deal of this, however, can be attributed to a mix of fatigue, combat stress, and being high on legal stimulants. He can be quite quiet and subdued when he's not in a combat situation, his long winded rants turning into mellow one to two word responses.

Primary Weapon:
Heckler & Koch G36KV
Iron Sights and Rail System
EOTech 552 Holographic Sights
Angled Fore Grip

Suppressor

Secondary Weapon:
Heckler & Koch MK23 MOD 0
Suppressor
Laser Aiming Module

Item 1: AN/PVS-7 Night Vision Goggles (Helmet-mounted)
Item 2: AN/PRC 152 Handheld Radio
Item 3: IFAK Medikit
Item 4: M84 Stun Grenades

Armor:
Guass wears the Improved Modular Tactical Vest Plate Carrier, as well as a lightweight helmet. His body armor uses SAPI plates.  His has a KaBar Knife affixed to his trousers. His helmet mounts his night vision goggles. Behind the night vision mount are ballistic goggles. His boots are standard issue and do not have any particular noteworthy traits.

Armory:

Heckler & Koch G3A3
ACOG Sights
AN/PEQ-15 IR Laser Sight

My only real issue with it is the no side arm part, you may not use it, but your still gonna need it, if anything for realism wise. To my knowledge, most soldiers have side arms, they might not use them, but they have them because well, you never know. Though this isn't major, just makes it look complete. So, welcome to the squad.... which i don't even think we have named yet lol

Other then that, no issues with it. Tip though, the mission we are headin out on is HEAVILY based on stealth, so might want to bring along something silenced :razz:

ParrySlice13.

I am using this as a communication method to say that, after much discussion between myself, RDD and Auger, that we are sorry to say you will be unable to rejoin this particular Roleplay. We do have our reasons as to why, and if you wish for them, PM me and I will be more than happy to inform them to you, as I guess you don't want them plastered up here in a pubic chat area.

We applogise for any negative feelings this may cause, and wish you the best in other endevours

-Midnight (Shadowbolt0)

ALL RIGHT everyone our first mission as a full team!

Things are going to move pretty fast, so try to make sure you can most at LEAST once or twice a day- or like a real life mission you may get left behind!

Also if you have any questions on realism. Like how your character would move, handle there weapons or gear don’t be afraid to ask!

So...I write an incredibly detailed post for about 30 mins, and I'm about to finish it...

I press Backspace to try and get rid of something, but the text box wasn't selected, so my browser just goes back to the previous page, and I lose all my progress.

F&*$ me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived