The war

Sondash145

Hopefully this works.

So, this is my first RP. YAAAAY!

So the plot is, mlp, sonic, mario and lps all live in the same world. Here's the twist: they're at war, with sonic and mlp on one side and mario and lps on the other. This is a "anything goes if it's in reason and goes with the plot" RP. And I was going to give you guys a choice between sonic and mlp, though if you want something different then just ask. You have to give info on your name, race, personality, and appearance. I will also allow you to decide what the other side does.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Sky

Race: Alicorn

Personality: Very leaderly, upbeat, and confident. Great friend to all her friends

Appearance: Her mane is Pink and black, no cutie mark even though shes a 16 year old mare,Her hooves are pink with orange spots going up her legs. Her horn is like her legs but has a gold necklace type thing wrapped around it.

I forgot to say my info

Name: Ike Thunder

Race: hedgehog

Personality: solitary, leading, kind hearted

Appearance: looks like sonic, but cyan with red stipes at the base and tip of each spike, and his shoes with a zigzag across the middle of the length of the shoe, and the back of his shoes are gray, and the fronts are white.

(( oops... Well, I fixed it nonetheless. One thing I forgot to mention is that this takes place in the future, I'm the leader of the sonic characters, and you can be the leader of equestria, if you want, since you're an alicorn))

Hi ya poeples!

Name: Golden Eye (Eye is last name :))

Race: White Bengal Tiger

Looks?: Uh, White Bengal Tiger, Alawys a green or black clothes, master of all marshal arts; no shoes. I fight with two bow staffs, a sword that comes apart into two swords, and a lot of throwing knives and nijia stars. Loves sneak atacks, is a total loner of few words, and is not a people person. Often called a "Stalker". (Sound familiar SKY!!!!! :-o )

(( chaos control seems a little more appropriate. I can run as fast as sonic, by the way))

Ike was running around, looking for golden eye. He had just found a chaos emerald. "Golden! Golden! Where are you!" He called out, "I found a chaos emerald!"

Sky sighed and continually teleported to different spots always keeping pace with Ike. "Slow down. We dont even know where they are. We'll need time." Sky said. "Besides we have more important things to do."

(( Is the war already going on or will it gradually build up? ))

Archived